Chapter 1: the library

My soulmate

At 6pm

Sunny went to library to find some books to read. She look around the library there's still few people at there and she was greet by the owner of the library 'Miss Boa' like always.

 

Ms.Boa: Good afternoon sunny *smile* searching for another books?

Sunny: Well its almost night but afternoon too Ms.Boa *Smile* yeah I'm here to returns back the books that I had bought at home and kinda want to read another new books.

Ms.Boa: I see.. just put that books at here (*counter library*) Sunny.

 

Sunny follow the instructions provided and went to searching the books. Inside the library was large and neatly stacked books, there's so many bookshelves about 15. When she crossed bookshelves number 9 there's a bit different with this side. Inside this bookshelf somewhat in comparison to the other bookcase. There is a door at the end of the bookshelf.

 

Sunny: ... Is this side was like this before? 
I don't know this division so deep as a cave

 

In her mind she want to go somewhere and don't mind it but somehow her heart want her to went inside.. so she went in.. it so dark inside.. each steps she went a small light can be seen.. the further she went the light became clearly.

Here she is standing and stunned. Couldn't believe what just she see.

 

Sunny: What the... I couldn't  believe this.. How come this library have two distinct parts.. 

 

The library was large too and neatly stacked book but the decor inside is totally different from the library where she first started coming. Everything at here, there's so many dust.. looks like this library has been left just like that.

She began to walk around inside the library. Each bookshelf she go and take a look for any book until she saw a book that was placed on one of the tables and the book seems a bit old.

 

Sunny: wow this book really full of dust I even can't see what the tittle of this book.

 

She blow at the book and cough a little and read the tittle of the book.

 

Sunny: 'The Book Of Life' what a weird name.. I will keep this anyway it's seem quite interesting.

 

She try to search for another book at the other bookshelf but she feel really tired and want to take some rest so she just take the old book with her. She put the book inside her handbag long strap.

When she was about to go to the counter to give an a cop on that book. To her surprised when she went back inside the bookcase number 9.. that place is not like the first time she went.. because the end of the bookcase is only a large mirror..

 

Sunny: *shocked* This.. i can't.. believe it.. (she touched the mirror) how come this happen .. I'm sure I entered the library from here earlier.. (she knocked the mirror harshly) open this damn mirror! I know i went to this library from here!! 

 

She sat at the floor crying and scared. She don't know what to do so she try to find way to get out of here. She walk every each bookshelf but there's no use the situation still same. She is now at the middle of the library. She is stuck at the library forever!

 

Sunny: Relax Sunny.. Take a deep breath and let it go. This is just for a while.. Everything gonna be alright. Seem like it's already night so I better find place to stay.

 

In her mind, She was thinking to stay at the library and maybe take a nap too? But she just notice there's a door behind the library counter so she went there and open it. When she open the door in front of her only a wall but when she turn her head to her right side there's another door with the label "EXIT" above the door. She went to the door and open it. To her surprise there's forest outside the library.

 

Sunny: (stunned) where exactly am I? (walk out and pay attention to the forest and library alternating) what kind of people they are? why the library was build in the middle of the forest?

 

While she was talking alone, she walk a bit forward and look around her left to right.. there are a lot of unique flowers around but there is a flower on the right that looks quite unique and very far from her sight. So she approached the flower to look closer. She bend down and and take a look at the flower. The flower was so beautiful its like a rose but the different is in the middle of the rose colourful: here is the link:-

Beautiful

Beautiful flower

She smile and touch the flower then she stand up and look in front of her again before she went back to the library. Sunny saw a highway in front of her. Even though it was dark outside and no street lamp but she know it was a highway.. so she walk out from the forest and went to the road. Suddenly a car came in break shocked but still it can hit her up that make her fall to the road as a result of a car bumping, her arm had already been rubbing the road and her forehead was banging by the rock/stone when her head landed to the road causing both bloody. 

 

Sunny: (moan in hurt) Aww.. (touch her forehead)

 

After that, Her sight became blurry and Only one thing she know before she faints the owner of the car went out from the car and went closer to her. Then she close her eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HE went out from his car and went closer to the girl. He bend down and touch the girl's face. There he saw the blood flow down from her forehead.

 

: Omg what have I done.. (while take a look at the girl)