???

Perfect for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello gorgeous,how do you want your hair done today?"The male stylist asked Yoona as he began playing around with Yoona's hair thinking of the different style that would suit this beautiful young lady in front of him earning soft giggles from the girl oblivious about the frown that had gradualy increased on a certain young billionaire's face.

"Anything will do, as long as it fits with a ballgrown.Don't wanna disappoint that frowny girl over there."Yoona laughed as she wispered the last part out making the stylist laugh softly too.

Yuri is a very chilled person, she does not usually get angry very easily,whether if you were to attack her verbally or physically but if it involves her loved ones then you'd better be running for dear life because she ain't letting you go so easily.And the scene in front is just testing her anger management.Her girlfreind and that nobody laughing and whispering with each other,it's like she isn't there at all.Yuri looked over to her younger sister hoping she would get the hint that her patience was ticking off and would do somthing to shoo that hairastylist away but guess that won't be happening for Seohyun is too engross in her sweet potato world as she is currently watching some steamy hot potatoes being taken out of the oven from her phone.

Soft giggles reached Yuri's ears again and Yuri knows only one person could make such melodic giggles,her angel, Yoona.

Yuri have had enough, the scowl on her face cannot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter