WL.

❥ パレット。「 palette」 ━ OPEN!♥ ɴᴏɴ-ᴀᴜ | ɪᴄ ʙᴀsᴇᴅ | ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ (ɴᴏɴ-ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ) & ʀᴏᴏᴍᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴀsᴇᴅ! ♥ Come create a work of art with us!

welcome!
about us Welcome to Palette! The place where friendships are made and family is found. Like the colors on a palette, we blend together to paint a beautiful work of art. Come be one of the colors in our palette and mix with an array of hues that have a diverse value and intensity.  
 open & AccEPTING!
NAME : palette
PLATFORM : FACEBOOK 
ESTABLISHED : May 19 2017
POPULATION : 36 Colors!
MEMBER OF THE WEEK : BONA
lee bona is an absolute joy to the rp! always welcomging and kind, she is an incredible friend. without her, the rp wouldn't be the same.
Palette!
let's unite our colors to create excellence
WISHLIST
 
 
HYOMIN WISHES FOR : Jiyeon, Eunjung, CL & Dara, Bigbang, Seventeen, VIXX, 2PM, Rest of EXO esp Suho.  

KAI WISHES FOR : Complete EXO, SM family esp Super Junior and f(x), EXID, Stellar, AOA, Nine Muses, Highlight, ACE, and BTOB.

SEULGI WISHES FOR : ACE esp Jun, Highlight, DAY6, GOT7, Red Velvet, SNSD, Monsta X Wonho and BAP.

JIWON WISHES FOR : Krystal, Park Seojoon, Kim Woobin, Gong Seungyeon, KARD esp BM, Song Joongki, Lee Soohyuk, NCT's Lucas/Yukhei, SHINee's Jonghyun.

SUNGKYUNG WISHES FOR :  Shinee, Dean, KARD, Park Shinhye, Nam Joohyuk, Kim Soohyun, Heize.

SOLAR WISHES FOR : The rest of MAMAMOO, Ji Changwook, Seventeen's Wonwoo, Day6's Youngk. and Jae, Vromance, Actor Jisoo, Nam Joohyuk, CNblue, Infinite, Ailee, Apink, Sistar, Kris, Winner's Mino, Bap's Yongguk and Daehyun, Jaejoong, TVXQ, Dean, Kard, Kim Woobin, 2pm, GOT7's Mark

KWANGSOO WISHES FOR : Running man members, Song Joongki, In sung.

SOMIN WISHES FOR : The rest of KARD esp BM, Teen Top's CAP, Dean, Moonbyul, Twice.