Rules

❥ パレット。「 palette」 ━ OPEN!♥ ɴᴏɴ-ᴀᴜ | ɪᴄ ʙᴀsᴇᴅ | ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ (ɴᴏɴ-ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ) & ʀᴏᴏᴍᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴀsᴇᴅ! ♥ Come create a work of art with us!
welcome!
about us Welcome to Palette! The place where friendships are made and family is found. Like the colors on a palette, we blend together to paint a beautiful work of art. Come be one of the colors in our palette and mix with an array of hues that have a diverse value and intensity.  
 open & AccEPTING!
NAME : palette
PLATFORM : FACEBOOK 
ESTABLISHED : april 22 2017
POPULATION : 03 Colors!
MEMBER OF THE WEEK : BONA
lee bona is an absolute joy to the rp! always welcomging and kind, she is an incredible friend. without her, the rp wouldn't be the same.
Palette!
let's unite our colors to create excellence
ACTIVITY AND INTERACTION
 
 
Here is the rule of thumb to follow, be active and make the roleplay alive or well, you'll be kicked out. Pretty simple right? Now, how do we do that?

ONE: To start, once you have arrived you are expected to show activity for your first two days since arrival. If we see that you have not logged on then we will simply give you a warning. If you don't reply then you'll be kicked out.

TWO: If you make it through your first two days, you should be able to log on to the roleplay for at least three days a week regularly. We understand that this can't happen all the time so, if you're busy, please let us know or take a hiatus/semi-hiatus. 

THREE: Hiatuses are a month long and semi-hiatuses can be up to two weeks, we can grant extensions but you have to let us know why and your estimated return date. 

FOUR: If you are inactive after 5+ days and/or fail to respond to our warning, you will be kicked out. If you were on hiatus, you have a week to return from the day you are estimated to end your hiatus. If you do not return within that week then bye felicia. 

FIVE: Here is what we'll be counting towards activity; interactions between you and the members that is not ooc or pm related (official group chats are exceptions), greetings, wall posts, posts in groups, participation in events/missions, and replies. What we don't count towards activity are; pm, changing dps/cps, liking posts, sharing memes/page posts, ooc statuses and/or posts in the ooc group.

SIX: A big chunk of our roleplay runs on an exclusive app called the << RAINBOW APP >> we will be using this to allow communication within the roleplay. All wall posts, pictures and non-plotted/group interactions will count as sns activity. Please label everything accordingly as [ sns ] [ sms ] or [ pm ]. Please don't do face to face interactions on statuses or pictures unless it is agreed on by the characters on sns or plotted. 

SEVEN: You must be posting in the groups for at least 3 times a week, we do not count posts in the ooc as activity so please refrain from using those groups as much as possible.

EIGHT: You are required to introduce yourself and welcome people as well as, give replies. We understand that you cannot possibly go around and talk to everyone equally for whatever circumstance, however, please try your best to not leave people hanging and instead make them feel welcome. If we see that you are not socializing or just binge welcoming without replying then we will give you a warning as a reminder to do so. If someone hasn't replied to you for a while, kindly send them a reminder, don't be shy. Chances are, your notification got lost or they are busy.

NINE: Greetings shouldn't be one-sided. Even though we ask that everyone put effort into greeting new members, this does not mean they should wait to be approached. We encourage newcomers to approach old members as well. If you put in a 50/50 amount of effort from both sides, interactions will come easily and you'll have plenty of more eventful days.

TEN: Please put effort into your greetings. We would prefer if you greet people via our groups (and not wall post) but you are allowed to do that as well. If you want to welcome someone outside of the groups, please make sure to put a headline to show that it is a plot or else we'll consider it a text post and violation to rule six. With that said, please try your best and don't just copy and paste greetings, spice them up once in a while and show interest. 

ELEVEN: This is not a one-to-one roleplay. You are to interact with everyone equally. If you are constantly seen ditching threads yet, replying to specific people only, you will receive a warning.
ROLEPLAy
 

ONE: We highly encourage you limit ooc interactions but we understand that sometimes it cannot be helped. However, if you are going to go ooc on us, please tag things accordingly. Let us know when something is ooc by using brackets or using a title. 

TWO: If you join, you are guaranteed to be loved and appreciated by the admins but to put it briefly, we don't love you enough to deal with your drama constantly. You are free to rant about things ooc in the ooc group but keep in mind, we are not your personal counselors and a roleplay. If you do have a persisting problem that you must vent about then please feel free to come to an admin or a friend but just don't clog up or spam people's timelines with your ooc rants/drama okay? Keep in mind there are many members that join wanting an escape from reality and having too many depressing or negative posts on people's news feed can affect the overall aura of the roleplay. 

THREE: We are non-au (for the most part) so yes, you are expected to portray your muse with some degree of accuracy. This means, pick faceclaims you are familiar with and confident you can portray or invest a little bit of time into looking up your faceclaim and watching clips/reading interviews/etc of them. Password is your bias :) We also ask that you look into their friendships and see who your muse is close to. (for the most part, it's very likely that idols are familiar with other people in the same industry to some degree.) 

FOUR: Again, this goes with the rules we stated above, but since most idols are familiar each other either through music shows or just by name, we would appreciate it if you could try to put interest into you greeting instead of the standard "hi, my name is___you?" You can do this once in a while but make it interesting for others~ This rule especially applies to people of the same group.
RELATIONSHIPS
 
 
ONE: We allow both and yuri relationships in the roleplay with no limit whatsoever The dating ban is 2 weeks unless you're a moving couple (if so please let us know when applying.) the engagement ban is 2 months and marriage ban of 3 months. We understand that our ban is a bit lengthy but, we'd rather avoid heartbreaks that will create drama or tension in the roleplay. 

TWO: M-preg is not allowed, our apologies, however you're allowed to adopt. Pregnancy is allowed but there is a ban of 4 months (again if you are a moving couple with a baby, tell us). Our reason for this big ban is because we aim to be realistic and want to avoid drama. Having a child is not like having a pokemon. You are to be seen roleplaying parenthood and if something is to happen, you are to take responsibility for it and keep the child. (You can't just reset the clock to where it didn't happen.) Babies are cute but don't have one for the sake of sharing cute "kmicrofashion" pics. 

THREE: Infidelity is something we advice against, while it is not illegal, it's something we would prefer not having in this roleplay. We just want to avoid the drama that would be involved with such topic that can not only affect people's view of the roleplay but of the people involved in the scandal. So let's just not mess with the establish relationships and keep our hormones to ourselves okay? If by chance this does happen, again, please keep it private. (that means no shady posts or confessions)

FOUR: You can roleplay idols that are underaged (17 years and younger), maybe even toddlers (although you'll have to get admin approval first) but please do not date people over your age group if your muse is 17 years or younger (internationally). 
ETIQUETTE
 
 
ONE: Please remember to use proper Korean etiquette (since we are mainly a kpop based rp), as we strive for a realistic environment. Ex: Respecting age, using honorifcs, respecting elders/hierarchy. 

TWO: Do not invade a plot that you weren't invited to, even if your name was mentioned. 

THREE: Please be considerate that everyone has a life around here. One thing is to remind someone that they owe you replies (like once or twice if a bit of time has passed) another is to complain/whine and accuse others of being biased or seenzoning just because a day or two has passed. 

FOUR: Kindly refrain from triggering topics (e.g. suicide, self-abuse, , drug abuse, etc.). If you really want to, ask an admin first and make sure to put a warning at the top of the post like WARNING: TRIGGERING CONTENT INSIDE. 

FIVE: Please avoid cliques. We understand that is can be hard especially with our theme but what we mean by this is, you can have a group of friends but don't shun outsiders from approaching you or your group. 

SIX: For obvious reasons, we don't accept reservations/character changes of faceclaims whom have publicly stated they feel uncomfortable/don't want their identities to be used for roleplaying. Any deceased people are also not allowed.
GENERAL
 
 
ONE: You may have a double account after being in the roleplay for two weeks(actively). You cannot double as someone from the same group. (Ex: if you are rping irene you can't double as seulgi)

TWO: You can change characters as many times as you want (you must wait two weeks between CCs in order to change again), but keep in mind different muses means different personalities. If you character change then you are expected to have a different portrayal (while there are idols with similar personalities, no person is identical). Therefore, you must change your portrayal and re-introduce yourself again once you switch. Consider this a do-over.

THREE: Trial character changes are allowed but only 3 times during your stay. They are a week long and you can choose to cancel the change or make it permanent before your week is up. 

FOUR: As for permanent character changes, you are given a 24 hour period of time to cancel your change if an issue arises. (we've all been in a spot where we regret changing, so we understand.) but after that period of time is up you will have to wait 2 weeks to change back.