.. Without Her

So Cold [One-Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Those in Italic were flashbacks. That's all ^^ Enjoy reading.

 

 

 

“..I’m sorry” Areum said with her head hanging low.. Jimin is confuse “Why?” he ask while staring at her “It’s lonely.. I’ve been lonely for a while now, Jimin” she answer, looking up to meet his eyes.. She’s not crying but he can see the sadness in the orbs of her eyes.. It reflects his “It’s my fault..” he said “Maybe..” she said with a light chuckle which didn’t reach her eyes “..but maybe it’s more of a wake-up call.. It made us realize that this have to end..” she said then she reach to pat his shoulder “.. It’s such a bummer huh.. That nothing last forever” she said and he’s speechless.. In his mind, he want to tell her how much he’s sorry and he don’t want her to go but no word was spoken “Here..” she passed a keychain to Jimin, it’s a guitar shaped keychain.. He remember they got that when they had a road trip “Something to remind you of me..” she said smiling.. Everything reminds me of you, he want to tell her but he hold it all in.. She then lean in near his left ear “Goodbye..” she said then she planted a peck on his cheek.. She then turn to leave.. No, wait.. Don’t leave..

 

Ring! Ring! Jimin slowly open his eyes as his phone interrupt his dream or maybe he should consider it a nightmare.. He reach for his phone under his pillow “Hello?” he answer in a groggy tone “Hey, man! It’s already 10am, when are you planning to come here in the studio?” he heard Namjoon said and he look at the wall clock on his left and he groan “Give me a few minutes..” he said then they hung up.. He sat up on the bed and automatically look at right side of the bed which has been empty for a month now “Good Morning..” he whisper..

“Good Morning, babe..” Jimin woke up from her cheerful voice and weight leaning on him.. He open one eye to look at her smiling face and he already feel complete “Wake up, sleepy head!” Areum said playfully slapping his bare chest “Aw!” he complained and she just laugh “Come on!” she said pulling him up from the bed “I won’t!” he said and she pout “But you’ll be late..” she said but then Jimin pull her on top of him again and she squeal in surprise “Morning kiss..” he said perking his lips and she giggle “Eww! you haven’t even brush your teeth yet..” she said but he know that she’s just messing with him so he pout “Aww! Okay, okay.. I’ll kiss you just because you’re such a cute mochi!” she said while pinching Jimin’s cheeks.. Then she lean in and Jimin closed his eyes and wait for her lips but then he felt something wet coming up from his left jaw up to his cheeks “Eww! Did you just me?!” he said as she free herself from his hold and run away from him while laughing.. Jimin shook his head as he wipe his cheek with a smile..

Jimin finish washing up and he wiped the fogged up mirror to look at his self and finally brush his teeth.. But then he stare at her pictures on the side of the mirror, it was a picture of her in the tub.. She’s posing like a model but in the end she was smiling so big cause she’s laughing at her silliness.. He smile bitterly then he reach to get his toothbrush and then realize how empty the rack without the other pair of toothbrush there.. He sigh as he tried to shook it away from his mind and brush his teeth peacefully..

Areum is having a shower before hitting the bed when Jimin enter the bathroom “Babe, we’re running out of toothpaste..” Jimin complained “We have a new stock on the new groceries that I bought today..” she answered and Jimin went out to the kitchen to search the grocery bags and then he come back with the new toothpaste.. Just in time cause Areum had just finish showering and about to brush her teeth as well “Got it..” he said showing it to her “Yay” she said and they chuckle both.. Jimin gave her a good amount of toothpaste on her toothbrush then he did the same to his.. They brush their teeth beside each other peacefully until Areum turn to him and said “Ihll bhrush yo teeth..” she said and he immediately get it, he let her brush his teeth as he do the same to her “Say ahh..” she said as she brush the inner teeth “Say Blehh” they show each other’s tongue to brush it too.. “All clean..” she said then they both rinse their mouths and look at each other “Ready to go to bed?” he asked and she nod and wrap her arm around his..

Jimin get inside his car and put his things on the backseat.. He drive his way to Bighit Ent., he stop for the stoplight.. He looks at the red light for a while then he don’t intend to but he look at the passenger seat unconsciously.. Another sigh escaped from his lips as he lean back on his car seat to close his eyes for a little while..

“You make me feel like I’m living a teenaged dream, the way you I can’t sleep.. Let’s run away and don’t ever look back, don’t ever look back!!” she sing along with the radio.. It was 2 in the morning she suddenly suggest that they go on a road trip.. Jimin was just laugh at the way she was singing so ecstatically but he also love that even though she was singing for fun, it was so pleasant to listen to because of her beautiful voice.. He stop on a stoplight and look at her having her fun “..Let’s go all the way tonight, no regrets just love..” she formed a heart shape with her hands and winked at Jimin.. He laugh at her silliness “..We can dance until we die, you and I will be young forever!” she sing louder and soon he  sing with her as the light turn green again “..So take a chance and don’t ever look back, don’t ever look back!” they both sing..

“Finally!” Namjoon said as he greet him with a bro handshake “Man, you look like ..” Namjoon said truthfully and he just smirk as he seat on his side of the studio “..So where did we stopped yesterday?” Jimin asked as they continue to work for their next project.. It took them 6 hours but it’s still not done.. Jimin don’t want to go back to their his empty and cold apartment just yet so he decided to come to the practice room and dance his heart away.. After an hour of dancing hip hop songs, suddenly ‘Pillowtalk’ by Zayn played and he cursed under his breath.. He just remember that his playlist was in shuffle.. He debated with his self whether to stop the song or to continue listening to it.. He decided the latter and seat on the floor, lean on the mirror as he listen to the song..

Jimin brought Areum to their practice room “Wow this is quite nice..” she said looking at him then turning around on the mirrored wall and dance a little “Do you want to dance?” Jimin a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter