Kid Gone Missing

Kid Gone Missing

The first thing that comes to Jimin's mind was Seokjin is gonna kill him. He can already imagine his hyung chasing him with a kitchen knife and the thought sends shivers to his spine. I gotta find him, Jimin swears to the heavens he will.

"Jungkookie~" he half-shouts thru every stall in the department store, his throat straining for doing so for the past half an hour. But the devil is still nowhere to be found, he even asked some salesperson around if they saw a bunny-teeth, coconut head brat running but everyone said no.

He was gettinh tired and finally decides to walk over to the information desk, announce the little 's missing and be damned if Seokjin or Namjoon were in the same mall. But before he even makes it there, he hears that familiar sneering laughter that only the child of Lucifer can make.

"Jeon Jungkook!" He ran towards the arcade area, in front of the basketball shooting game where the little hell child is standing on top of. "Where have you been!? I've been looking all over for you!"

"Chiminnie hyung~" the brat jumps and tackles Jimin, his small body encircling Jimin's torso. "Look, I got a high score!"

"Yah, don't hog all the glory. I helped." A black-haired dude comes into Jimin's view and he might have stared for more than a second. The boy is about his height, cute face with a bad boy aura. "Is he your babysitter?"

Jungkook nods and smiles from the boy to Jimin. Jimin side eyes him before dropping him to the ground. "Dont run off like that. You scared me."

The little brat pouts but nods, Jimin ruffling his hair in affection. He turns to the boy in front of them, "Thanks for taking care of him."

The shrugs but has a silly grin in his lips. "It wasnt easy. He's really demanding."

"I'm sorry to bother you," Jimin bows but the boy doesnt stop grinning.

"How about you pay me back with some ice cream?" He flushes at the bold invitation. "Its the least you could do for me yknow. That kid made me buy him coins to play this game."

Jimin scratches the back of his head. He is so gonna kill this little devil. "Yeah sure."

"My name's Yoongi btw," he extends his hand towards him and Jimin gladly takes it. Maybe he wont be killing Jungkook. Maybe. Depends if this works out.

"Jimin," he flashes him a smile and he gets a gummy smile in return. Okay. We won't be killing Jungkook.

"Pfft," Jungkook sneers from under them and runs towards the ice cream stand. "I got hyung a boyfriend!"

Nope. He'll kill him. That's final.