Memory 1: Of A Place Called Heaven

Chained Destiny [hiatus]

Woohyun’s POV

 

Heaven.

It’s the place above the clouds where all the good guys go to. It’s the place where heavenly beings like powerful Gods and beautiful Angels roam. It’s the only place that you feel peace and one with yourself. Well at least that’s how they explained it to us on earth.

Good guys don’t literally mean they were good guys on earth. Some of them might have just lived a neutral life, not really caring about other people as long as their happy. Those kinds of people stay in    Purgatory for a while before they can level up to Heaven.

Sure powerful Gods were here and Angels too, but they weren’t exactly beautiful to me. They looked like normal people but they did omit this charismatic feel to them which is probably why the people here love being around them so. People like me can move up to being Angels once I’m here long enough - I think, I don't really know how you become an Angel.

You don’t really feel at peace with yourself once you enter this place. You just forget every memory you’ve had when you were on Earth giving you a fresh new start. The only thing people remember are their names when they were still alive. I should probably start calling them, including me, ghosts but honestly we’re no different from living people.

And there’s the truth about Heaven by Nam Woohyun. I then walked over to my Cloud so that I could take a break from idling around. Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you guys the great thing about this place. Heaven isn’t the same for everyone, each person gets their own Cloud which they can customize to their liking. I don’t really know how it works, since I can’t remember my past life I don’t really know what I liked to do, but the moment I stepped into my assigned Cloud a white grand piano was at the center of it which drew me in the moment I laid my eyes on it.

I don’t know how but once I sat in front of it my fingers moved on their own and I started to play this wonderful melody which I don’t know the name to. The Angel that guided me on my first day explained that the memories of our bodies and mind were different. The things we can’t remember using our brain our bodies could recall on their own. It made perfect sense since I can play such wonderful piano pieces but I can’t seem to remember their names or why I learned them.

 

“Woohyunnie!” a voice outside my Cloud called. “Come out Woohyunnie! We’re giving a tour to a new person!”

‘Yay! A new person!’ I thought. Meeting new people always gets me excited, it gave a new color to the same routine I do every day. I then went outside and was met by my friends Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol and Myungsoo. They’re really nice and they’ve been here longer than me we don’t really know who’s older or younger since we can’t remember when we died so we don’t use honorifics or whatever.

My eyes then trailed off to the unknown person behind them. Remember how I said that Angels weren’t really beautiful? I suddenly formulated this theory in my head, that maybe they lose their beauty throughout the time they’ve been here, because this new person standing in front of me was absolutely stunning. He had long lashes, milky white shin, plump lips and a slender body. He was absolutely mesmerizing to me.

Without really thinking I came closer to this new kid and I lightly cupped his face. His skin was silky smooth and soft just like the clouds. I could feel my friends staring at me weirdly but I didn’t care, it felt like it was just me and the new kid.

“Woohyun~” Dongwoo said in a sing-song voice as he poked me in my stomach drawing me out of my reverie. “You’re acting kind of… well…”

“Creepy.” Myungsoo added helping his friend find the right words.

When I realized that I was being kind of creepy I instantly detached my hand from his face feeling kind of sad from the lost of warmth. I looked at his face and I could see a small smile tug from the corner of his lips making me smile fully.

“I’m Sungjong.” the new kid introduced himself with a warm smile.

“Sungjong.” I repeated. The name sounded foreign but it felt natural as it left my lips. “I’m Woohyun.”

“Please take care of me Woohyun.” Sungjong said as he politely bowed to me. I’m sure I’ll take good care of him, I just feel like I have to.

 


 

So what did you guys think of my so-called Heaven? ^^

 

to those who read my other stories: I'm sorry for not updating yet =( I'm finishing a YaDong Bonus Track for Voice of the Heart ^^

I just needed to get this idea out of my system >.<