FINAL

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho held the American pop singer's hand, Demi Lovato during the most famous tour, SMTOWN TOUR.

 

 

Both of them waved at the crowd as they screamed and cheered as Suho's SM family members waved back. Suho watched as Demi smiled happily then smiled at Suho.

 

 

 

They walked into the back of all SM members, still holding hands and stopped in the middle of the stage.

 

 

"I noticed Kris was talking to you..." Suho started the conversation as he let go of her hand and wrapped his arms around Demi's thick waist. She chuckled.

 

"Awe, don't tell me my guardian is jealous?" said Demi in her fluent Korean, snaking her arms around his neck. Suho kissed her forehead and down to her neck and whispered in her ear, "Jealous enough already when Kris was too close to you."

 

 

Demi laughed at his jealously, parting away from her secret boyfriend cupping his face. "You know I only love you, Suho. Nobody else." She smiled gently and pecked his lips then scooted away.

 

 

"Come on, we don't want any scandals for you and I, do you?" Demi smirked and winked at Suho. He blushed lightly, knowing that their relationship is a secret, that neither EXO members know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, this was a Demi and Suho drabble ladies and gentlemen! I know, it , this is just an idea so yea. More to come u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter