Grumpy

Gypsophila
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Class started with old man making his way in with grumpy expression on. I noticed Dahyun growling and rolling her eyes but i'm not sure. "Ugh, I'm sick of this man" Dahyun whispered to me, i wonder just how bad he is. "Okay Knuckleheads open your books" Oh. I see. "Class representative, what did we discuss in last class" is this how he adresses his students? "Newton's laws Sir." Grumpy man started with his lesson but i couldn't care less, i hated physics although i knew it well. Instead my mind and eyes wondered towards the girl who ignored my whole existence this morning. I didn't like that girl, that was sure,i wouldn't mind her if she just ignored me considering that something i usually want from people: to not pay me any attention but no, just from watching her back side she was giving me bad vibes, her whole existence screamed "trouble" to me. Which i wanted to avoid at least in this school. Don't mess with black long-haired mean girl i mentally noted at that moment she lazily looked at me i jumped from my trance and noticed everyone was kinda staring at me. Okay what did i do... "Are you deaf?" Grumpy man asked, staring at me. Oh . I stood up having no idea if this man asked me anything or if i messed up not releasing it myself. "So you are new face" he said as if confirming something to himself "Now get here and solve this, let see with what confidence you are distracted at my first lesson" grumpy continued glaring at me. Okay, Dahyun, i am also sick of this man already. I made my way to the desk rather calmly noticing the problem was something i already learned in my last private school. This was one of the differences between Public and Private school, teaching levels were different. "And that will be it."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter