Final

My One And Only [ONESHOT]

You and Youngmin went to the park for a special date. You were so happy because it's your first time going to the park with a special someone. You and Youngmin sat on the bench while watching the kids playing. "Baby, do you love this park so much? " Youngmin asked. 

"Yes. Why?" you said. 

"Do you love this park than me?" Youngmin do the fake cry. 

"Aigoo~ Of course not! I love you more!" you hit Youngmin's shoulder.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Youngmin pinch your cheeks. 

"Yahh~ Stop playing with me!" you chuckled. 

"You're the one who started it." Youngmin smiled

"Let's enjoy this day, huh?" Youngmin nodded. You prepared a food for Youngmin. You cooked egg-rolls, ddokbeokki (Youngmin's favorite food) and some drinks. 

"You prepared this all? By yourself?" Youngmin asked.

"Yes! Why? You don't want to eat it? Then I'm just going to eat them by myself." you said while taking out the food from your bag. Youngmin eyes widened when he saw his favorite food. 

"Omo! Ddokbeokki! That's mine!" Youngmin gets the lunch box that full of ddokbeokki. 

"Yahh~ Give that to me!" You shouted but Youngmin ignored you and ate his ddokbeokki. While eating, Youngmin asked you if you want an Ice Cream. You nodded so he left you to buy an ice cream. You were just eating while waiting for him. It's been 10 minutes but he's not coming back. Your heartbeat goes fast when you heard the ambulance came. "Why do I feel like something bad happen?". You quickly went to the ice cream shop to check Youngmin and you saw a boy laying down on the ground with blood on his clothes. He's surrounded by many people so you can't clearly see his face. You walk closely to see who was the boy and your tears started to fall down when you saw that it was Youngmin. You can see his blood on the ground and the nurses lifted Youngmin into the stretcher. You followed the ambulance and when you reached the hospital you saw Youngmin was suffering. 

-After 30 minutes- 

The doctor came out and talk to you. "Miss, are you his sister or a relative?" the doctor asked.

"No. I'm his girlfriend. Sir, can I know what exactly happened?"you asked while crying. 

"One of the nurse tell me that while he was crossing the streets, a motorcycle appeared. The driver of the motorcycle was drunk. We have already sent him to the Police Station so you don't have to worry." he said. 

"Thank you sir. How about Youngmin? Is he okay now?"you asked. 

"Your boyfriend was safe now. Don't worry. Let's just wait for him to wake up." the doctor said. 

"Thank you so much sir!" you bowed and the doctor left you. You went to Youngmin's room to check him. You sat behind his bed and hold his hand. "Baby, I'm just here for you. Hwaiting!" you kissed him and hold his hand so tight. You couldn't get a sleep because your waiting for him to wake up. His mom has a business so you're the only one whose going to take care for him. Everyday, you're the one whose changing his clothes and wiping him with a wet towel. After 2 days, you called your mom to take care of Youngmin for awhile co'z your going to get some clothes and cook some food. You went to your house and get some important things and cooked some food. After a few minutes, your mom called you. "Yes? Mom? Is there any problem?" you asked. 

"Youngmin is awake! Hurry up!" your mother said. 

"Yes mom! I'm coming!" you grabbed your bag and immediately went to the hospital. When you reached the hospital, you ran at Youngmin's room. You saw Youngmin was eating and you quickly hugged him tightly. "Yahh~ I missed you so much!" you said. 

"Huh? Excused me? Who are you?" Youngmin asked. You and your mom eyes widened when he asked that. 

"I'm your girlfriend. Stop kidding! I don't like your joke." you said. 

"My girlfriend? I don't have any girlfriend." he said. Tears started to fall down when you heard him. "Why are you crying?" you shaked your head. "By the way, what's your name?" Youngmin asked and smiled. You stopped crying co'z you see his smile. 

"I'm ~~~~. You used to call me your baby. You're so sweet to me and you're always messing my hair." you said.

"Baby? I call you that? Cute, huh?" you nodded and smiled. The doctor came in and checked Youngmin. After the doctor checked Youngmin, you went to the doctor and talk with him. 

"Doc, Why he doesn't remember me? Is there any problem?" 

"It's just a temporary memory loss." he said. 

"What should we do to bring his memory back?" you asked.

"Just help him to remember the past and just try to to do what you used to do. Maybe it can help him. I think he's trying his best to remember you. Please be patient. By the way, he can go home tomorrow. Just take care of his wound. " the doctor said 

"Ne~ Thank you so much!" you smiled and bow. You went back to Youngmin and packed his clothes. 

"Where are we going ~~~~-ah?" Youngmin asked.

"We're going home now but you still have to rest." You said. 

"Going home? We have the same house?" you nodded. "I see. Can you tell me more about me and you? I'm trying to remember things but nothing came to my mind." Youngmin said. 

"Of course. Maybe later, I can tell you when we reached our house." you said. 

-On your way home-

"~~~~-ah, How did you became my girlfriend?" he asked.

"You're my childhood friend and you liked me since we are young. You liked me because I'm cute and nice. Sometimes you called me pabo." you said. 

"Pabo? Keke~ Cute for you!" Youngmin smiled. 

"Youngmin-ah, do you want winnie the pooh?" Youngmin nodded. You gave him a pooh and his eyes widened. 

"Omo! Winnie the pooh! It's pooh! Gomawo ~~~~-ah!" 

"You're cute as always." you whispered. When you reached your house with Youngmin, Youngmin was trying to remember everything but he can't. 

"Why? Why can't I remember anything?" Youngmin looked confused and you hugged him. 

"Don't force yourself! I know you can rememeber everything soon." you said. Everyday, you're the only one who take care of him and cook his meals. It's been one week but still, his memories didn't come back. You came up into a plan that you're going to have a date on the park with him. It's a surprise date. You prepared a lot of food like your home made ddokbeokki, egg-rolls and your own baked biscuits. "Youngmin, can we go to the park later?" you asked. 

"Sure!" Youngmin smiled at you. 

"Thanks!" you smiled back. You went to the kitchen to packed the foods and drinks. After 30 minutes, you and Youngmin was ready for your date. But Youngmin doesn't know that it's a date. When you two reached the park, Youngmin feels like he already went to this place. 

"~~~~-ah, did I already go here? On this park?" Youngmin asked but you just smiled. Youngmin was enjoying watching the kids playing basketball. While your preparing the food. You didn't notice that Youngmin was not beside you and you heard...

"Kyaahhhh!" you heard a little girl screaming. You turned your head and you saw Youngmin fainted. You quickly called an ambulance and asked the little girl.

"What happened?" you asked. 

"We're playing basketball and when I pass the ball to him, he's tying his shoe lace. The ball hit his head and his wound started to bleed. Sorry unnie!" the little girl said while crying. 

"It's okay. Don't cry! The doctors gonna help your Youngmin oppa." you smiled. The ambulance came and you go with them. It's been 20 minutes to clean his wound and put another bandage on his head. "It's my fault! Sorry! I didn't care about you!" you hit your head on the wall. When you heard a sweet voice calling your name. 

"~~~~-ah?" he said.

"Youngmin-ah! How's your feeling? I'm really really sorry. It's my fault!" you said while crying. 

"No, it's not your fault." Youngmin hugged you and pat your head slowly.

"That's my fault! I hurt you! Sorry!" you said.

"Sshh~ I have to tell you something." Youngmin said.

"What is it?" you asked.

"I already remember everything." Youngmin smiled.

"How and when?" you asked.

"When we went to the park and sometimes I got a Déjà vu. Thank you so much, baby! Maybe I can forget you but in my heart you're always there and loved you no matter what."  Youngmin pinched your cheeks and you blushed.

"Yahh~ Get well soon!" you said. Few days later, Youngmin feel better and you always went to the park with him. You/'re always preparing his favorite food. It's already April 24 and you have the same birthday. Youngmin invited you to a expensive restaurant.

"Baby, were going to my favorite restaurant later. Are you in?" Youngmin asked and you nodded. You went to your room and changed clothes. You wear a pink dress and a white doll shoes. You tied up your hair in to a ponytail with a pink cute bow. You went out and you saw Youngmin.  "Are you ready?" Youngmin asked. You nodded and smiled. You and Youngmin went to the restaurant and ordered some food. 

"Baby, why did you pick this restaurant? We can celebrate by ourself?" you asked.

"It's a surprised baby." Youngmin said and smiled. After a few minutes, you get your gift and give it to Youngmin. "Thank you so much baby! I'm going to open this when we go home." Youngmin said. 

"Your always welcome." you said. Youngmin called the waiter and Youngmin whispered to the waiter. The waiter left you and Youngmin. After 5 minutes, the waiter came back with a slice of cake and put it on the desk. 

"Woah~ Cake! Can I eat it?" you asked.

"Of course you can! But wait before you eat let's dance." Youngmin said. 

"Dance? I can't dance!" Youngmin grabbed your hands and the music starts to play. You step on Youngmin's foot for 5 times. "Sorry! I told you I can't dance!" you whispered. 

"It's okay. Happy birthday baby!" Youngmin greets you. 

"Happy birthday too baby!" you said. The music stops and you go back to your seats. You started to eat the cake and you felt something in your mouth. Youngmin looked at you. 

"Huh? What's the problem? Does the cake doesn't taste delicious?" Youngmin pretended that he didn't know anything. 

"What's this?" you get a tissue and slowly get the the thing out of your mouth. Your eyes widened when you saw a ring. Youngmin gets the ring and washed it.  When he came back, he kneels in front fo you and said..

"~~~~-ah, Will you marry me?" Youngmin asked with a smile and you blushed. 

"Ermm... Y-yes!" you said. 

"Really?" you nodded and Youngmin wear the ring into your ring finger. Youngmin stood up and hugged you tight. 

"This is the greatest gift I've ever had. Thank you baby!" you smiled. 

1 year later.....

You and Youngmin was married. You always went to a parks.

"I love you honey!" you said and pinched his cheeks.

"I love you too jagiya!" Youngmin kissed your forehead.  "Want some ice cream, jagiya?" Youngmin asked.

"Yes!" you said.

"Just stay here and I'm going to buy you an ice cream" Youngmin said. You remembered what happened and you immediately hold Youngmin's hand.

"Don't leave me!" Youngmin looked at you and smiled. 

"Aigoo~ Okay. I'm not going anywhere." Youngmin messed your hair.

"Promise me!" you said. 

"I promised." Youngmin smiled. 

"Good!" you smiled and mess his hair. 

"Your my one and only love and I'm not going to leave you." Youngmin said and you blushed. Youngmin kissed you and hugged you tight. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY ONESHOT!

Sorry for the WRONG GRAMMARS and TYPOS. 

Keep reading my fanfic. Please leave comments and subscribed my fanfics ^.^

 

~PpyOng~