Chapter 1

Our Little Miracle

Baekhyun use to be happy and 'in love'. He was out of high school and immediately started working to save money for something that was very important to him. It has been two years he has waited for this. He was living in a crapy apartment with his boyfriend Chanyeol.

Chanyeol wasn't like he use to be back when they were dating in high school. Chanyeol would always protect him and be by his side all the time. 

Now Chanyeol rarely comes home from work. He worked at gas station a few blocks away. Every time Chanyeol would come home drunk late at night. It's been like that ever since they moved in together. Baekhyun however still cared for him. He would wait until he got home so he could sleep knowing he got home safe. Baekhyun was pretty busy  himself too. Baekhyun had three jobs. Baekhyun was all doing this because he wanted to adopt a two your old baby.

Baekhyun always loved kids all his life. After his parents died he had to survive and go on with life by himself. He couldn't help himself for wanting to help other kids as well. Chanyeol on the other hand didn't really care about what Baekhyun did. Baekhyun always wanted to talk to him about the baby so he can get his opinion on things but he would always change the subject. Baekhyun knew Chanyeol wasn't that interested in raising a child with him. Baekhyun didn't care though, he didn't need Chanyeol to help him. Baekhyun knew how to take care of himself. Taking care of that baby would be a piece of cake. Baekhyun wanted to end things with Chanyeol but he couldn't. Chanyeol meant a lot to him. He just didn't have it in him to break up with Chanyeol.


Daehyun was getting home from work well more like unemployed. He came home to the familiar smell of alcohol and cigarettes. He opened the door to find Youngjae in his usual spot smoking and drinking away. Daehyun and Youngjae have been dating since well before high school. Everything was fine back then but ever since Youngjae's parents passed away in a car accident he just changed. He was an only child so he was very divastated when it happened. Daehyun misses the old Youngjae. The Youngjae that always showed him off to his friends. The Youngjae that was very jealous and over protective of him. The Youngjae he fell in love with. He missed Youngjae's smile and laugh. Daehyun really loves Youngjae. Sure even though he doesn't help him with the bills but now that he was unemployed he had to get Youngjae out there.

"Youngjae I lost my job."

"So get another one."

"Youngjae don't you think it's time to let go and help me pay the bills."

"You don't need me. You can do it on your own."

Daehyun just sighed and left to take a shower and get to bed.

Youngjae came in later and slept next to Daehyun.

Daehyun felt bad for him but he would deal with him tomorrow once he finds a new job.

Baekhyun woke up to the sound of Chanyeol screaming his name.

Baekhyun got up and found Chanyeol waiting for his breakfast like always.

Baekhyun decided this was a good chance to invite Chanyeol to the orphanage.

"Chanyeol do you want to go to the orphanage with me today?"

"No thanks. I have some extra stuff to do at work. We're having a new employee so I have to help him." 

Baekhyun looked down sadly. How he wished Chanyeol could meet the little angel. Maybe he would change his mind once he meets him.


Daehyun woke up and proceeded to wake up Youngjae as well. Youngjae didn't seem to want to get up. Daehyun sighed and got up to take a shower. 

After Daehyun came out the shower and changed Youngjae was still in the same spot. Daehyun grabbed the blanket and pushed Youngjae to the side until he feel off the bed.

"Aish what the hell is wrong with you!! Why did you do that for!"

Youngjae yelled getting back up.

"I'm sorry but you have to get up and get hour self a job Youngjae. I'm tired ok I'm tired of having to look after you like a a baby. Get in the shower and when I come back you have better have a job or else it's over!" Daehyun yelled and left the house.

Daehyun sighed in frustration. He walked down the street to the near by market he always eats breakfast in. It isn't healthy but he can't cook so it will do.


Baekhyun was cleaning up the apartment before headed out to be with his little angel for the day. He made sure he packed extra food since he was going to stay there the whole day. 


Daehyun had finished eating and started looking around places for employment. Daehyun was walking down a little path way when he could hear children laughing. He fallowed the children's laughs until they lead him to a beautiful big house. There was so many kids playing outside. He looked up at a sign that read 'Busan Orphanage'. It was an orphanage Daehyun thought sadly. All those poor children who didn't have a parents love.

"Are you here for the job sir."

Daehyun looked around only to come face with an elderly lady.

"Um actually I'm not but I am looking for a job." Daehyun replied.

"Then please fallow me."

Daehyun fallowed the elderly lady inside the orphanage. Daehyun smiled at all the kids they passed. One of them kicked the ball to Daehyun and Daehyun kicked it back slowly. The boys thanked him and Daehyun smiled back happily.

Daehyun was lead inside an office and told to wait there. Daehyun looked around and waited for whoever he was waiting for.

"Hello there." 

Daehyun turned around to face a young man who looked younger then him.

"Hello!" Daehyun greeted back with a hand shake. 

"Please take a seat." The man gestured.

"My name is Park Jinyoung. I am the founder of this place." Jinyoung introduced himself while taking a seat on his desk.

"My name is Daehyun. Jung Daehyun." Daehyun replied.

"Daehyun how are you with kids?"

"Well I don't have none of my own but I do love them."

"Daehyun I need someone to help me with one baby, only one. He needs very precise attention twenty-four seven. Do you think you can handle it?" Jinyoung explained.

Daehyun on the inside was thinking if he should refuse but then again he needed a job as soon as possible.

"I can handle my alcoholic boyfriend, looking after a baby would be a piece of cake." Daehyun smirked.

Jinyoung chuckled and said

"Well that makes two of you now."

Baekhyun was almost reaching the Orphanage before his phone stared ringing.

"Where are you!" It was Chanyeol.

"I told you I was going to the orphanage today."

"Don't talk back to me! Where's my lunch?!"

Baekhyun sighed.

"It's in your bag. Look for it right , it's in there."

"What do you think I've been doing for the past minutes!"

"Chanyeol it's in your bag I remember placing it there."

"Found it."

Baekhyun sighed sadly.

"By the way Baekhyun I ain't coming home tonight."

"What? Why?"

"It's none of your business! Just make sure you make me dinner!"

Chanyeol hanged up and Baekhyun kept walking just thinking about seeing his little angel. His angel always made him forget about the bad things.

"Daehyun you will be taking care of a two year old baby named Taehyung. He's been here ever since he was a new born."

Daehyun nodded.

"The thing about Taehyung is that well, he has zerosis. zerosis is a condition where your liver produces a liquid that isn't suppose to be acidic. If that liquid is higher then 6 you may need a liver transplant or else you die." Jinyoung explained.

"Is he's condition that bad?" Daehyun asked worriedly.

"Daehyun the reason he hasn't been adopted yet is because people don't want to pay for a liver transplant or the medication he needs." Jinyoung continued.

"Taehyung is still fighting. His conditions are well; he gets really itchy and he gets hot easily and he can't sleep very much." Jinyoung said sadly.

Daehyun felt very sad and angry. Sad because that little baby shouldn't be suffering and angry because of those cold hearted parents of his who left him.

"I really want to help him. When you pay me, half of it will go to him, so he can get that transplant." Daehyun encouraged.

"I'll tell Baekhyun then." Jinyoung smiled.

"Baekhyun? Who's Baekhyun?" Daehyun asked curiously.