| PROLOGUE: Eyes that See Through you Heart |

Boundary: Behind Closed Eyes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Modern Day, South Korea.

Eyes is the door to your heart. That's why in public, no one is allowed to open their blindfold. If you were found out to have open your blinfold, even among your close friends, depending on how much you deliberately exposed yourself, you will either be sentenced to a year in prison to having both your eyes gouge out. "How so?", you might think. Well, eyes have some mysterious powers. Not to the people whom possess it, but towards people whom have laid their eyes upon them. That's why even more with serious matters like marriages, the act is done in the utmost secrecy with both to-be-wife's & to-be-husband's parent there. Another person who have to be there is the 'Eye Witness' that are capable to extinguish the eye power... at least most of the power. While the to-be-married open both of their blinfold together, the other people there must close their eye first. Unless the 'Eye Witness' approve, neither party can open their eye. When two people are married, each party's family can lock eye with the other's.

 

Song Kyungil is one man, unfortunate enough to not have met with his soulmate that can lock eye with him. Five women. FIVE have tried to lock eyes with him and one of the least effect is them almost losing one of their eyes from burning sensation while the worst of it is almost driving one of them to madn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter