A Christmas Date?

A Christmas Date?

Awoken by a knock on the door on a frosty winter’s morning. I opened the door lazily, still half asleep. A gasp escaped my lips as I realised who was standing before me; shocked to find him waiting at my door step. And he hands me flowers, blooming red roses...

...freshly picked from my own front garden...

Pushes past me as he enters... without an invitation... heading straight towards the fridge. I simply stand their staring at him dreamily, astonished by his handsome features.

He rummages through the fridge, shoving whatever he can find into his mouth. “Date... at the cafe... today...” he managed to mumble through his bites. I plainly nodded, successfully hiding my excitement while placing the roses in a vase.

After I finished getting ready we stumble hand in hand across the icy path, determined to reach our destination in one piece. The fact that I was wearing heels didn’t make this task any easier. I lost my balance for a second as my foot accidentally lands on his. His strong arms grab mine as he helps me regain my balance. He turns me to face him and I was hypnotized by his big brown eyes, I wanted to stay this way forever, until I was awakened by a sudden jolt of pain penetrating my left leg. I looked down to find his monstrous foot stabbing my elegant little toes. I shoved him backwards and we both stood there for awhile smiling sweetly at each other as the snowflakes gracefully crashed around us. 

As we reached the cafe, he helped me remove my thick coat and pulled out a chair at the table.......... for himself... We flicked through the menu as he asks me sweetly “So what should we order?”

“The Hot Chocolate looks good” I answer hoping we could share a mug of coco this Christmas.

He stares at me blankly for awhile before questioning “But won’t that make you fat?”

I look at him confusedly before understanding exactly what he said. My hearts turns to mush as I realise how caring he is towards my health. “Your right” I reply with a sincere smile “How about the salad instead”

“Good choice” He smiles back.

The waiter arrives and I order salad for the both of us. “Is that all ma’am?” The waiter asks. Before I had a chance to answer I was interrupted by him. “Oh and I’ll have a hot coco with a slice of chocolate fudge cake.” The waiter signals him with a nod and exits. 

After I finished my two bowls of salad and he finished his cake, we left after I paid for our meal. As we walked home together I could hear his teeth chattering and he rubbed his hands while attempting to remain warm. I offered him a glove, hoping we'd hold eachother's gloveless hand to keep warm........... Instead he took both............... Now I was cold...

We arrive back at my door step and before leaving he hurls a box wrapped in glossy red paper at the back of my head. “Ouch” I let out a quiet yelp and looked at the box which was now next to my feet. “What is this?” I asked and he just smiled. I carefully unwrapped it to find StarCraft............. “What is this?” asked again.

“StarCraft” his eyes glistened as he eyed my gift.

“Oh... wow...” I tried to sound interested but failed.

“You don’t like it do you?” He sounded disappointed.

“I’m sorry” I apologised for my lack of interest. "I'm don't really play"

“It’s ok! Here I’ll take it!” the disappointment disappeared from his voice and instead he sounded excited. He grabbed it out my hands and ran home before giving me quick peck on the cheek and murmuring ‘Merry Christmas’.

“Merry Christmas Cho Kyuhyun...” I whispered as I watched him disappear into the distance. Wondering if he’d ever love me as much as that piece of plastic in his hands.

 

***Just wanted to make clear this fic started off as a joke! And then my friend dared me to upload it here. I'm not an Anti-Kyu fan or anything***