Chapter 3

Love Come Without Us Knowing

The next day was annoying for the boys because they have to deal with girls that never understand what they always said but Jungkook didn’t care about the other girl because he talk to his beauty today. He walk to his bike while smiling.

At the hallway:

Jungkook take his book for the next class, when he close the locker he see Hana stand at the hallway probably waiting for her other friends. He take this chance to talk with Hana. “Hi, Hana right?” the girl nod as an answer. “My name is Jungkook and about the incident in the café I’m so sorry that I didn’t see you there” he smile a little but barely notice. “It okay, I’m sorry too” she said to her but her voice like a whisper. Jungkook still hear it.

“emm.. about the group work do you already plan when we can start”

“I need to plan it? I though that we need to do it together”

“No..no I mean do you want to suggest a date and place for the work, so we could do it together”

Hana think for a while “Can we start tomorrow because my friend and I didn’t have class for tomorrow”

“Sure but I still have two classes tomorrow morning so can we start in the afternoon?”

“Okay but what about your other friend?”

“Don’t worry about them, I will ask them later and… can I have your number so that I can contact you?”

Hana look hesitate at first but they still exchange number and it mean Jungkook have Hana number which make him smile like an idiot. He even save Hana name as “Pricesess” in his phone so that no one know that he got Hana phone number. Then Sora shout Hana name because she at stand at the end of the hallway. Hana look at Jungkook one last time before she go to Sora.

 

At the park:

After they sit at the bench while eating ice cream Jungkook start talking

“Hyung do you free tomorrow?” he ask Jimin and Taehyung.

“Why?” both of them say in unison.

“I talk with Hana today about the group work she said that they don’t have class tomorrow so she suggest that we can start tomorrow if that okay with you”

“But we have class in the morning. Did she want to start the work in the morning?”Jimin said to him.

“How many class that you have tomorrow hyung?”

“I have only one class but Jimin have two classes” Taehyung said while Jimin busy eating his melting ice cream.

“So Jimin hyung is same with me but did you guys okay if we start in the afternoon? I already tell her that I have two classes in the morning and she didn’t mind that we start in the afternoon”

“Okay then but did she tell you the place she want to do this work?” Jimin ask this time.

“Errrr…I forget to ask that?” he look down to his feet.

“Guys isn’t that Sora and Rin?” Jin ask them because the girl really look like them.

The girls buy the ice cream and walk at their direction but they seem like didn’t notice the boys who look at them there.

“Is that really them, they sure like to wear the bright color contact lenses” Eunhye said to the boys.

Taehyung tried to call for them and it true. That girl is their new classmate. The girls froze when they heard their name being call. “I’m sorry for the shouting but I want to ask you something?” Taehyung said but he not sure which one is Sora so he look at both of them. “About what?” the girl with the blue eyes talk to him. So this is Sora, she is a beautiful girl  “Where do you want to do the group work?” he can’t take his eyes off her.

“Hana didn’t tell you?” they shook their head.

“Tell them what?” Hana come out of nowhere. She make everyone startle with her appearance.

“You scare me…”

“You didn’t tell them where we will do the work?” Sora ask her.

“About that…” she silent for a while.

“I don’t know?” Hana also didn’t have any specific place she want to do the work.

“How about we go to the nearest café at our school” Jimin suggest to them. The girl nod at him.

“So see you guys tomorrow” Rin said before they walk to their car and drive home.