Being bestfriends with the small-eyed guy

My delivery girl

 

You went back to your house sighing.
"That kid. I didnt even had a chance to look for some job from running and I even got tired so i have no choice but to ride on a bus" You slammed your body on the small couch that you had in your living room.
You looked at your watch and it says 11am.
"Oh! School will start soon!" You panicked and grabbed your bag. You didnt mind to fix yourself and headed outside.
You ran until you arrived in Seoul university. You bent your knees and held on it to catch your breath.
You looked at the gate and there's a banner saying "Have a nice fresh start for the 2nd semester this year!"
You smiled and straightened yourself up. You fist pump and started walking.
 
 
Your university's quite popular for rich students. Since this is your dream university since you were young, you studied hard during high school and was glad to make it for the scholarship in your college.
 
 
You picked your schedule in your bag and scanned it to see what room/building was your first subject.
"Hmm... Management.. Building C.. room 30-"
You were cut when you fell on the ground. You bumped into a random person.
*Aish. What a great way to start my first day.* You rubbed your bottom.
You heard people gasping.
"Are you okay Sunggyu oppa?"
"Did you got hurt oppa?"
You lifted your head and saw a hand in front of your face. You took it and it helped you to stand up.
As you stood up, you saw a guy with a really really small eyes with some girls behind him.
*Great. is he some kind of a famous..... handsome... guy?* You were stunned by his handsome face, but one thing is bothering you, his eyes. You dont know if it's open or if it's close.
He rubbed the back of his neck. "A-are you okay? Im sorry.. I should have look on my way.."
You laughed. He raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, sure, just open your eyes so you can see your way." You said and started walking.
"Y-Yah! What did you say?" He grew furious and jogged towards you, leaving his fan girls behind.
You looked at him. "Wait, Are you talking to me with your eyes closed?"
Now, his eyes grew wider and you can see his eyes were open.
"Yah! Are you kidding me?! My eyes are always open!" He said. *Damn this girl, she's the first girl to tell me that this year!*
You giggled. "Im sorry, but I really thought you were talking to me with your eyes closed." You laughed now.
Sunggyu made a face, he cant believe you were saying that in front of him. He really hated people saying that his eyes are really small and thought his eyes were always closed. But this time, he didnt get mad. He, somehow, like the way you laughed. He felt butterflies in his stomach seeing your eye smile.
You stopped laughing when you saw him staring at you. "Oh, im sorry if I offend you.."
He shook his head and smiled at you. You cant help it but to smile back. He has a cute cheeks when smiling.
"Im Sunggyu by the way, how about you?" He offered a hand.
You looked at it and shook it. "Jiyeon..Park Jiyeon."
He smiled and you smiled back again.
 
So from that day, you became friends with him. Sometimes, you will eat lunch with him or have some of your free time with him to talk. Soon, you both got closer and you also told him your life. He even asked you to be his best friend. At first, you hesitated. He's a total rich guy and it seems to bother you if he will be bestfriends with a poor girl like you. But he kept on whining that made you say yes. He's really kind and a sweet guy. He sometimes seems like to be a father for scolding you for working so hard and because of that, you named him GrandpaGyu. Sometimes, he looks like a hamster when he's doing his aegyo to please you with something, and with that, you call him HamsterGyu. He is also a supportive bestfriend, he will sometimes offer you a ride to your work and/ cheer you up when he felt like you were so tired already.
 
 
You thought he was the best, best friend you had in your life.