Meeting

Unexpected

"Why are you guys here? I thought we were done with the practice," the dance choreographer, Song Deuk saem told them.

"Oh we were finding the counter girl," Jimin said. "Counter girl?" Song Deuk asked.

You were startled at the weird nickname. You walked towards Taehyung in a confused way. He pointed at you while whispering to Jimin. Jimin stuck out his hand for a hand shake.

"Oh, you must be the girl Tae's talking about," Jimin said. You looked at the back of you wondering if he was talking to you or someone else. To put it short, you were baffled.

"Me?" you asked.

"Yea, you, this stupid guy would not stop talking about you at the dorm," Jimin said, earning a little slap on his back by Taehyung.

"Stand by! Taehyung Jimin!" the coordinator yelled. They both rushed out of the room waving a good bye. 

You started getting ready for Jhope's solo stage with a thousand questions floating in your head. Nam Wook would occasionally make jokes making you less nervous and cheesy pickuplines.

"Do you know what my favorite month of the year is?" Nam wook asked.

"Your birth month?" you said.

"April," Nam Wook said.

"Haha, that was a nice one," you said, giggling. You went on the stage to perform for Jhope's stage. After the performance you started packing up and went back home. 

This day was a total mess for you. Not knowing where to even start, or what to even do. After a tiring and confusing day, you easily drifted off to sleep.