Ask Me To Stay

Ask Me To Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s half past midnight, white fluffy flakes are falling from the sky making you shiver, as the coat you grabbed was a little too light for the evening. Here you were, standing outside your favorite Ice cream parlor, that’s tucked away nice and neat in a corner of the city. It was a fan favorite amongst you and your best friend. The man that you were waiting for right now. Rubbing your arms through your navy pea-coat, You felt hands grip your arms above where yours were and rub vigorously, friction creating heat. Turning your head to your left, you saw him, that tall fair skin just as pretty as the snow that was falling, soft barely there gummy smile and dark tufts of hair peeking out from under his black Zzz… beanie. You had given it to him a few years ago as a Christmas gift.

He still wore it.

Often.

How that made your heart clench.

“Yoongi-yah, you almost scared me.”

“Sorry.” He mumbled but stepped to the side, letting his arms fall by his side.


The two of you stared at each other, everything was even more quiet when snow was falling. It was so peaceful, if only that could be a reflection of your emotions. No, instead you saw every single reason for why you were leaving, running. Time had grown cruel and much too hard for you to handle. He would never look at you the way he looked at her.

He would never hold you the same way that he held her.

He would never crave you the same way you craved him.

Telling yourself to quit. Hah, you had done that a million times and more. Nothing helped. Even dating other hadn’t changed anything. Your heart still called for Min Yoongi. The one person who was always there for you, held your hand, comforted you when you cried, laughed so heartily at jokes you made and stared at you with such warm affecti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter