Luhan - Best Friend

Exo OT12 - One Shots

You smiled softly walking beside your best friend the one and only Luhan of EXO. You knew alot of girls would die to be in your position and would probably abuse the best friend title but you were happy to have someone like Luhan in your life but sadly since he was an idol you two hardly got to spend any time together. At least now that he had taken a short week off you two were finally able to talk properly but for some reason Luhan seemed off.

He didn’t talk as much as usually and he didn’t seem like the same doe eyed boy who always made you smile. He seemed alot more serious and in thought right now as you two walked to the park.

As children you both always spent your time playing on the small playground usually alone since Luhan was always incredibly protective and he wouldn’t let you near any other boys.  You did sometimes try to make friend with them but Luhan would immediately try to put them off so he could keep you to himself. 

You smiled remembering your first heartbreak , it was stupid and you were only 12 when your confession was rejected but you immediately ran to Luhan who was able to calm you down and convince you that the guy wasn’t worth your time and how amazing you really were. You remembered how your first kiss was stolen by Luhan as well. He said he wanted to be the first so you both could share the special moment and now you were glad you’re first kiss was taken by the baby faced boy who you shared so many beautiful memories with. 

You also remembered the happy and sad day when Luhan told you he would he leaving to become a trainee for SM entertainment. You were happy for your best friend but you feared that you both would end up drifting apart with time and because of the distance between Korea  and China but Luhan promised calling and texting you each day and although you weren’t sure about it at first he still managed to keep his promise calling you each day so you could talk and asking everyday how you were and if everything was OK. He seemed to genuinely care about what happened in your life which set him apart from all the other guys you knew. 

“What are you thinking about?”

You jumped up surprised hearing the voice beside you completely forgetting that Luhan was there,

“Just how many memories we’ve had together. I’m surprised you’ve lasted this long with me”

You laughed softly moving a piece of your hair away which seemed to constant fall back into your face which did annoy you alot. You sighed and just decided to shrug it off and leave the annoying piece of hair but Luhan leaned in closer and moved it away behind your ear smiling lightly happy but with a mix of something else in his eyes,

“don’t worry I’m glad our friendship has lasted this long but who knows what will happen in the future.  It might even develop into something more”

You’re eyes widened in surprise not even sure if you heard Luhan correctly, ‘something more’. Did he mean exactly what you were thinking of right now? You didn’t think it was possible. Luhan definitely saw you as only a friend and there was nothing you could ever do to change it but somehow your heart sped up at the thought of sharing more special moments with Luhan and maybe becoming more in the future but you decided to ignore how quickly your heart was pounding in your chest as you took in a breath looking up at Luhan innocently, 

“what do you mean ‘something more?”

You didn’t want to ruin your friendship by just jumping to conclusions without finding out more first but you froze seeing Luhan’s face coming closer and you weren’t sure how to react. A part of you was scared that it would ruin your friendship if you let him continue or that maybe it all just wouldn’t work out because he was an idol but you slowly took in a breath and closed your eyes deciding to take responsibility later.

You relaxed when you felt your lips connect and at first you didn’t make any movements worried this would all disappointed you’d end up waking up and all of this was a dream but you slowly felt Luhan moving his lips against yours and you smiled softly finally reacting and kissing back. You felt Luhan let out a sigh of relief as he moved his arms around your waist pulling you closer towards his body which made you relax at his soft touches.

You leaned closer tilting your head to deepen the kiss but still keeping it innocent and gentle knowing that Luhan didn’t want to rush things. You moved your hand up to his neck as he pulled away and the both of you opened your eyes just staring at eachother and smiling thinking over what just happened.

“Can I do it again?”

You blushed brightly and nodded not trusting yourself to from a proper sentence and Luhan leaned in again connecting your lips into a rougher kiss mumbling against your lips, 

“you’re mine from now on and I’m yours”

You didn’t reply and just kept kissing him smiling knowing that he would definitely look after you and even the distance wouldn’t be able to keep the both of you apart.

----------

I'm thinking of making this into a proper fanfiction and not just a one off thing so should I do it?