loo love

Loo Love

"I'm picking her up, on my way." Her hurried reply was matched by her quick hands grabbing her seatbelt tucking herself in.

"U-Uhm, wait! Don't hang up, please stop by a drug store on the way! Jeongyeonnie's forehead is very hot!"

"What?! How many shots did she take?"

"Believe me on this, she only took four!"

Another person was heard on line. Her voice was guttural and sounded painstakingly familiar.

"Mina-ssi, no, tell her I downed a whole bottle like a ing champ--"

"I'M ON MY WAY!" The brunette straight off shouted and hung up as her car zoomed through the road en route to Jihyo's house.

--


Tzuyu barged through the door and all she saw was a celebration party gone wrong -- Sana was on the counter twerking to Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up while Momo cried while holding a whole raw turkey. Dahyun and Chaeyoung looked just as terrified as the new visitor while they pointed at the bathroom where someone was audibly sounding like she was gonna throw up. Tzuyu mouthed a "thanks", running across the room to get to her girlfriend.

"Thank god you're here, she wants to see you!" Mina stood up and swiftly moved out of the way, leaving the couple in the compact walls.

Tzuyu got on her knee and opened the plastic bag she was holding, emptying its contents that were bottled water and a pill. She looked at Jeongyeon who had puffy eyes and a sniffing nose.

"Jeongyeon-ah, come here. I'm with you."

The blonde, who was sitting against the wall, leaned in and nuzzled her head on Tzuyu's neck and wrapped her arms around the other's waist tightly.

"Please don't leave me, please don't leave me.." She repeated while drowning in her own sobs. Tzuyu wiped off her tears and hugged her, patting her reassuringly on the back while telling her "I won't" in a breathy voice before putting her hands on girlfriend's shoulders and pushing her slightly away. She pressed the back of her hand against the blonde's forehead, then on her neck.

"You're so sick -- I didn't think you were such a light drinker!"

Tzuyu made a "tsk" sound before cupping the other girl's cheeks with one hand, opening , and popping a pill on her tongue, followed by giving her the bottle of water. She babied Jeongyeon for a few minutes, staying in the comfort room with her until the older girl pulled away suddenly and faced down the toilet.

After a few seconds, Jeongyeon started to throw up, while Tzuyu her back to help release more of what she was vomiting. When she barfed up the last of it, she started tearing up again while saying "I love you" in the most drunken way possible.

"Was that for the toilet?" Tzuyu sincerely asked as she scooted nearer to the seat and pushing down on the lever to flush its contents.

"Yes.."

"So you don't love me?"

"Are you dumb, of course I love you more than the ing toilet!" The drunken girl's voice was shrill and started hitting Tzuyu repeatedly.

"What? I didn't hear you." Tzuyu pretended while smiling like an idiot.

"I said I love you more than the toilet! I love you the most!" Jeongyeon's yells echoed throughout the house and her hits slowly lost strength before stopping and embracing Tzuyu loosely.

The older girl still carried the scent of alcohol on herself; Tzuyu hated it, but for some reason she didn't seem to mind when Jeongyeon was practically smearing her with it.

"Let's go home." Tzuyu told the girl, to whom she expected a reply from, but instead was greeted with dead weight and a snore a few seconds later. She had no choice but to carry the tall girl to the car. As she lifted her through the room, her companions waved them goodbye before leaving.

Tzuyu placed her beside the driver's seat and covers her with her spare blanket, wrapping her up into a burrito and slid the seatbelt over her, before joining her in the car and driving home.

--

"Eh? What? I passed out?" Jeongyeon had a worried look on her face as she pointed her finger at herself in disbelief.

"Yeah. You pretty much acted like a baby, jagiya." Tzuyu calmly said with her face leaning on her fist on the table while they ate cereal together.

"Then.. how did I--"

"I carried you on my shoulder. You even told Mina to tell me that you," Tzuyu paused and made quote unquote signs with her index and middle finger, " 'drank a whole bottle like a ing champ', right after she told me that you had four shots of alcohol."

Jeongyeon buried her head in her hands with much embarrassment while the latter started laughing her off.

After the laughter had died down, Tzuyu rested her hand on Jeongyeon's shoulder, who raised her head up while her cheeks were madly red to face the younger girl.

"Don't worry. You still looked cute, unnie. Especially when you started yelling that you loved me more than you love the toilet seat."

SLAP!

Tzuyu held the back of her head in pain while chasing Jeongyeon who had just left the room with her face as red as a tomato.

"I'm serious!"

"And I'm ashamed of myself!"

Tzuyu finally saw Jeongyeon and hugged her from behind quickly and firmly.

"And I love you too."

Jeongyeon's eyebrows were furrowed when she faced the girl behind her. Tzuyu's smile slowly faded away until the older girl promptly moved her face in to meet the brunette's lips and pulled away with a sheepish smile.