Chapter 3

My Bad (Good) Luck and Pigs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung POV.

We only stood there whitout saying a word. Ok this is awkward. But then luckily his Mom broke the silence.

"Why dont you get to know each other a bit more?".

"Heres some money buy yourselfs some food and chat a bit" said Mrs.Joo while she handed some money to Haknyeon.

"Well then bye guys and dont forget CHAT." said Mrs.Joo while she is walking away.

I sighted mentaly. This is gonna be long.

"What would you like to eat?" asked Haknyeon."Huh oh anything is fine" I answered.

He nooded and went to the cashier to order our food. He waited for it to be ready while I sat down.

"Come on Jinyoung think about something what can you talk about with him. I dont think it would be hard to get along. Ok I will just ask normal questions...you know those tipical ones when you first meet someone" while I was deep im my thoughts he came with the food.

I only noticed him when he asked. "Hey dont you want to eat. Or you dont like hamburgers" asked Haknyeon.

I looked at my plate and he got us hamburgers and coke."I thought everyboby likes hamburgers thats why I got them...but its looks like youre different" he said disappointedly.

"Oh nonono I like it" I answered." I was just deep in my thoughts" "Hmmm I see." He said.

"Sooo tell me about yourself" I said.

"Huh you know it sounded like you are about to pick me up." stated Haknyeon.

"What dont talk nonsense Im not gay." I stated.

I waited for a reaction but I didnt get any so I asked.

"Why by any chance youre one....??" I asked a little unsure.

"Maybe....maybe not." he said with a little mischief in his eyes.

I take a bite of my burger. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter