Chapter 1

My Bad (Good) Luck and Pigs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung POV.

It was just another ordinary morning like the others. My name is Bae Jinyoung, just a 17 years old usual student with good grades and lack of sleep. It was 6:30am in a monday morning what means one thing....school. My alarm finally went of, I slowly crawl out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and dressed up. While I was dressing up i heard my mother yelled for me.

"Jinyoung breakfast is ready! Its already 7:15am Im going to work quickly eat your breakfast. And dont be late from school again!" said my Mom.

I heard the front door closed witch only means she left. I sighed. I went down to eat my breakfast. After i finished it i left for school.

I arrived on time "Here we go again" i said to myself and went for my clasroom. Soon the teacher arrived. Oh i forget to mention its math...I hate math so much. The morning classes passed really fast and it was lunch break.

Im walking out of my class when i fealt someone pat my shoulder. I turned around and i find my friends Daehwi and Samuel.

"Hey Jinyoung lets go to the cafeteria Im sooo hungry" said Daehwi

"Ok lets go" i said.

We are walking to the cafeteria while chatting. Oh i forgot to introduce my friends. They are Lee Daehwi and Kim Samuel we know each other since middle school but sadly they are a year younger than me so they are in their 1st year. But it doesnt mean i didnt have friends from my class. We arrived and take our seat after we get our food and we began to eat.

"So guys did you plan anything after school?" asked Samuel.

"Well i didnt plan anything what about you Jinyoung?" said Daehwi. "Me neither" i answered.

"Hmmm then what about if we go out somewhere?" asked Samuel.

"Hmmm what about the Bubble Tea shop and after we could go to the park its near anyway" recommended Daehwi.

"Ok im in" i said "Me too"said Samuel. The bell ranged which means l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter