chapter 1

I Will Never Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Hwamin's fiancé death, Sehun. She still can not believe what happened, and how her beloved man died, right in front of her eyes. 

Hwamin sat silently on the bed, looking blankly into the space. She tried to make herself busy so she  would not think about him but everything she did remind her of Sehun.

---
Hwamin woke up at Sehun's action of poking her waist. She wiggled, groaned and looked at the man annoyingly. Sehun chuckled softly. "Wake up, baby, we have plans for today, right?"

Hwamin snapped her mind. Sehun told her that they will be having a picnic today. Hwamin "oh yea I forgot-ed" and grinned idiotly then immediately woke up from the bed and stands up, pecking the taller's cheeks. "Are the food ready?", she asked. Sehun shook his head. "No, not yet. Go change your clothes and brush your teeth, then we will prepare them together", he grinned.

Hwamin chuckled at the action and nodded, then walked into the bathroom. As she came out freshly from the room, she ventured the house they shared together, went to find her boyfriend.

She went to the kitchen and found her man slicing the cheddars into thin squares. She smiled at the sight and went to help him. "Good morning.", she said. Sehun smiled and replied her morning greetings with pecks on her face.

"What were you doing last night? ", Hwamin asked. Sehun looked at her. "What I did?"

"I don't know. You left me sleeping all alone.", she pouted. Sehun chuckled and pecks the pout. "Something.  You'll be able to know it soon."

---

"All things ready?", Sehun asked as he put the stuffs into the car. Hwamin smiled and nodded after she had make sure nothing left behind. "Everything's ready", she made the 'ok' sign with her finger and slipped into the car, followed by Sehun.

Hwamin leaned back on the seat during the journey, listening to her boyfriend's sweet voice singing to a popular song. He might not be a great singer, but he have a lovely voice that Hwamin admired. As she was admiring the sweet voice, she drifted off to the sleep.

Almost an hour passed, Hwamin woke up, she felt her head leaned on something. She yawned and looked up.
                                                           
"Wake up already baby?", Sehun smiled softly. Hwamin felt her cheeks warmed and blushed, quickly lift her head.

"We are here by the way. I'd prepared everything", he continued, smiling widely.

Hwamin got out from the car and stretched her muscles, looking around at the sight. "This place is very pretty!", she beamed as she admired the view of the summer , walking towards a place where Sehun had laid out the blanket and food. 

"I know right? I found this place accidentally last week when I came back from work.", he said, putting the food into the plate and handed it to Hwamin. 

"Thanks.", Hwamin muttered and smiled as she still admiring the park. The place was very calming,  green sights were everywhere. There wasn't many people as well, making it way more comfortable.

"Yah, yah. Eat.", Sehun said as he chewed on the sandwich they made together earlier. Hwamin scoffed and started taking one, chewing on it. 

Slowly, Sehun scooted closer and whispered. "Do you remember the secret thing I put into the muffins? Who got it wins.", he grinned cheekily and started putting some on his own plate. Hwamin rolled her eyes at that man. Childish. But since she was so curious about what the secret thing is, she still took some onto her plate, wishing that she got that thing.

"Ack!", Sehun winced. Hwamin looked up at him with an unexpected face. Sehun smiled like an idiot and took out that thing from its mouth. 

Carefully, he unwraps the thing that was in a small black plastic and took it out. The metalic thing seemed clean- 

Sehun got up on his knee and started proposing Hwamin. 

"Jung Hwamin, will you change your surname into Oh Hwamin? or in short, will you marry me?", he said, his face full of hopes and through his eyes, Hwamin could see his sincerity.

Hwamin was speechless, no words can describe her feelings and with teary eyes and trembling voice and hands, she nodded, caressing Sehun's face. "Y-yes. Y-yes!"

Sehun smiled widely and inserts the silver ring into her finger.

--- 

Hwamin's heartbeat has not calmed down, she still felt her heart thumping loudly, thinking that she was now engaged to her beloved Oh Sehun. She looked outside through the window, smiling. Sehun drove past through a bubble tea shop and Hwamin's eyes somehow darted on it. 

"Sehun, stop!", she said all of sudden. Sehun who was surprised by it quickly stopped the car. "What's up?"

Hwamin smiled sheepishly. "Suddenly,  I wanted to go back to our first encounter. Can we have bubble tea? " 

Sehun laughed softly. "Is that it? Sure, sure.", he said. "As usual, aye?". Hwamin nodded and the taller then slipped off the car.

As she waited for Sehun, she hummed on her favourite songs and looked at the bubble tea shop across the road. She recalled the moment she met Sehun for the first time. It was at the same bubble tea shop. Sehun was working as a part-time cashier there. Ah, she couldn't forget how awkward they were back then.

Her mind snapped when she saw Sehun came out from the shop with two cups of chocolate milk tea and taro milk tea in his hands. She grinned widely and rolled down the window. "Oppa! Come on!"

Suddenly, her eyes darted on a car that seemed to move very fast on the road. The driver was so immersed into his smartphone and Sehun, he was too focused on going back to his car as soon as possible to give his fiancé the drinks she wanted so bad.

---

"Oppa, come on!", Sehun heard Hwamin's voice as he came out from the shop. He looked up at the eager face oh Hwamin's, smiling softly. Should he run? Or just walk towards the car? Safety or Hwamin? He sighed. 

"The time is almost here.", he heard a faint voice in his head. He shut his eyes, ignoring the voice and looked up at the road. He looked right and left, making sure there was no car on the road and started crossing it. He ran, he need to make sure the drinks he's holding can be handed safely to Hwamin.

He felt something big and bad coming towards him. He ignored it, focusing on his fiancé. Amd all of sudden, everything went black. He only heard faint sounds after that.

 

A loud sound surprised Hwamin. Someone has been hitted by the car and the person who hitted him has run away. Hwamin panicked. She saw a familiar man lying on the road with two cups of drink spilled. 

With teary eyes, Hwamin quickly ran to the man. It was confirmed that the man was the man she loved, Oh Sehun. She cried, calling for help.

"Someone call the ambulance!", she shouted in her cry and embraced Sehun. "Oh my god, oh my god.. please wake up. Please..", she cried, pecking Sehun's forehead all over again.

Sehun felt his rib hurted so bad, he gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter