Final

My Pink Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god. I know you'd fit in Slytherin just right but you look like you're wearing that for a fashion show.!" I can't help the grin that plasters on my face as my best friend comments on my attire. I'm currently wearing the Slytherins' uniform from Harry Potter, from the vest, neck tie, skirt, blazer and of course coat. I feel proud matching the uniform with green parts with the logo of Slytherin on one side. Flipping my blonde hair (which I dyed the same color as the Malfoy's just for this), I sassily called my best friend to start our way towards where the Halloween party is held. (Yes. The Halloween Party. This Halloween party held by the biggest in campus- oh don't get me wrong, love this guy really which have me the guts to call him that. Okay back to Ten,he always threw amazing Halloween parties. There's a lot of other parties on Halloween but this guy always makes sure to put too much effort in his decors, the foods and drinks, and of course music. He got lucky with his boyfriend who's one of the most famous and hottest dj known in thearea. Wow, this is long)  I had always been a fan of the Series and even though Slytherins are the bad guys (well most of them), I find the house interesting and thrilling. Besides, I'm pretty I'm actually kind of mischievous and my character suits the house well. 
I waved and smile at everyone I pass by as I walk towards the center of the house. The DJ's music booming loud across it even tho it's literally packed with college students having their fun, I don't need to elaborate since everyone definitely knows what's goes on in a party and I don't really give much about it. Everyone was here to have fun, who was I to care or judge? "No, thanks Kris!" I shouted at the tall blonde dressed as a  vampire in front of me, he obviously had a couple of drinks already and he's offering me the content of the red cup he's currently holding. As much as I want to drink already, I have this policy that my first drink would be from me, myself and I. "You look gorgeous btw!" I shouted one more time, he gave me a smirk and winked before disappearing through the crowd. I just shook my head, chuckling, and continued going to the drinks area. It's not as crowded as the living room and the garden adjacent since most people just come and grab drinks then go back to where their peers are.  I opened a bottle of flavored beer and drank as I scan the people. I could barely see my best friend dancing with the guy who offered her a drink the moment we arrived and ditched me. I don't blame her tho, I'd ditch her too if a handsome guy asks for me. For example, this guy who's making his way through the crowds and towards me- okay maybe to the drinks. But who cares, I know the guy and he'll end up talking to me anyway. I continued drinking my beer, my eyes never leaving his figure. Other than him being handsome and his pink hair that stands out, he has this smile that I'm internally swooning about as he clumsily make his way. He's wearing this round Harry Potter glasses and as much as I love his eyes, damn. "Aren't you a hot Harry Potter?" I tried my best to sound British and grinned as he reach me. "Hello to you too, Kwon Nahee." he laughed. "Oh my god.  The oh so great Harry Potter knows me!" I feigned, still kept the British accent after I drown all my remaining beer.  "Oh please.I thought slytherins doesn't like gryffindors?" His smile is still intact as he pour bloody red fruit punch on a red cup. "Well, if i knew that great and holy Kang Daniel would be Harry Potter I would have dyed my hair that red orange color and bought a Gryffindor uniform so I could be your Ginny Weasley." "Oh, shut up. You're attitude doesn't fit our house." He then offered me a cup of punch and I gladly took it, muttering a soft thanks. I took a sip before replying. "Don't worry I love my house more than you, thank you very much." "Please, we both know we'll end up on each other's house later." We both laughed at that and I can't help but notice how his eyes turn into slits again.I don't even remember when did I started noticing these things about him. It just happened one of those times that we wake up in each other's arms that I stared at his sleeping face and got conscious on the warmth that his body emits. OMG.  I could feel myself turn red at the thought. Okay, now don't get me wrong. We actually don't have , yes I know. What a shame. This is Kang Daniel we're talking about. But idk.  We just don't.  We go to each others place after almost every party that we go to but we just have an intense make out and pass out. I know! Wth right? We'd both be shirtless but all undergarments are still there.  "Okay, so pink haired Potter, anyone caught your attention yet?since when was Harry pink haired btw?"I teased. "shut up, you were drooling over me." A snort came out of me and he just gave me a smirk. He pursed his beautiful and oh so kissable lips as he thinks of who to answer. "Well, there's this guy who arrived wearing a Shrek costume. He's not just green but he's Also as big as Shrek." He chuckled as he remember the guy. "And oh,  did you know that Jiyoon would come in a," he made air quotations as he say the next word, "bunny costume? It was literally like Regina George's in Mean girls!" I laughed at that. "What the fck? I didn't know you watch Mean Girls!" "You were the one who made watch it! Don't tease me." He glared. Oh right, we did watch it when we decided to have a movie Marathon after a party. I finished my punch just as he refill his cup,  I did the same with mine. We just continued talking and drinking as the night goes on.  

I was already tipsy when Daniel asked me to dance. "I thought Slytherins a nd Gryffindors were supposed to hate each other!" I shouted, the music too loud for him to hear me if I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter