Miyoung

Miyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay. Class dismissed.” The professor exclaimed as soon as the bell rang.

The students started to pack their things and see their friends as soon as the professor left. Taeyeon already got use to the sight of her classmates chatting around right after their Philosophy class.

Being the incognito in all of her classes, Taeyeon didn’t mind the others and just finished taking down her notes from their lecture. The moment she finished writing the summary for today’s lesson, she placed her notes back inside her backpack and stands up. She’s ready to leave the room without bidding goodbye to everyone, just like what she always does.

“Hi.” A husky female voice said behind her.

Taeyeon turned around if that greeting was for her even she already knows in herself that it wasn’t for her. The moment she turned around, the girl is still smiling. Taeyeon pointed at herself as if asking the girl if she’s talking to her.

“Yes. You. Hi, Kim Taeyeon.” The girl greeted at her with her smile started to widen until her eyes turned into crescents.

The girl seemed familiar to Taeyeon. She feels like she already met her somewhere but she just can’t point out where and when did she see her before.

She was about to ask the girl but she heard her classmates starting to murmur things around her. She stole glances at them and noticed that they are looking at them. She raised her brow and starting to feel weird. People don’t usually notice her existence until now.

Not wanting the attention that she’s getting from her classmates, Taeyeon just deadpanned and looked at the girl. “Well, hi. Bye.”

She immediately left the room before she dies from embarrassment.

Taeyeon started walking at the corridors. Unlike the other days, other students standing by on the corridors were staring at her. She halted from her tracks and felt someone bumped into her. She turned around again and sees the girl from her class.

“Look, miss whoever you are. It seems like you are one of those infamous kids here in the university, but I don’t think you should be doing this to me. I don’t want to get involved in your life so please leave me alone.” Taeyeon told politely yet straightforwardly to the girl and left.

Strange day. Taeyeon shakes her head and headed her way at the cafeteria to eat lunch with Sunny, her only friend in the university. Sunny was the only one who managed to become her friend. in school.

“Are you that nerd that they’re talking about? The one who snubbed the school’s it girl?”

It girl? Taeyeon thought. Then she recalled the girl with that familiar eye smile and what happened to her earlier. She sighed and asked, “What did they say?”

“So it is you. They just envy you and they keep on uttering that you’re lucky that the great Tiffany Hwang was the one who approached you.”

“Why would I be that lucky that she approached me? It’s not that she’s a celebrity or someone who works from the government.”

Sunny slapped her forehead lightly. She realized that explaining things like this won’t work on Taeyeon. She’s aware of her best friend’s advocacy on every person’s rights and equality.

They were eating their lunch when Taeyeon noticed that Sunny stopped eating her meal. It’s her first time to see her friend not finishing her food.

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows when her friend suddenly stood up from her seat. “Where are you going?”

“Uh. I just remembered that I have some research to do in the library. Bye Taeyeon-ah.” Sunny slyly reasoned out and immediately left her.

Taeyeon was about to think that it’s weird for Sunny to leave soon and do some research until a figure standstills in front of her. She swallowed the last piece of her sandwich and glanced at the person.

Tiffany Hwang. She’s carrying a paper bag, probably her lunch and smiled at Taeyeon. Her smile is oddly familiar to her. It’s similar to the ones that her childhood best friend usually gives her.

“Hi. Can I sit here?” Tiffany cheerfully asked her. The other girl didn’t wait for her to respond and just takes the seat in front of her.

Sharing a table with someone isn’t a bad thing for Taeyeon as long as she’s not being disturbed. But it made her uncomfortable when she heard her schoolmates murmuring again, and she knows that they’re talking about her.

“Sure. You can have the table. My friend and I are already done having our lunch.” Taeyeon finally answered and left the table with her tray. She made her way t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter