Prologue

Not so "Big" world~

Jung Kook POV~

A little sparrow, landed on my window sill. It, looked so full of life and curious…but it's lovely brown feathers, slowly began to turn black as night. It, withered and tried to grasp for air…but it died…

I, couldn't bare to look at it any farther as I fed it to pet piranhas. She chowed, into its flesh as if it life was nothing. I laughed, what a sight to be hold…the pearly blue waters turned red. It smelled to much and It was sickening so I had a maid clean it up. She, was brownies so she did it without fear. Than, she left to do other things.

(Brownies are a type of monster that clean homes so a basic maid…but the myth is they clean when people are asleep…but who cares)

I jumped, onto my bed and lay there. Thinking of, various thoughts that happen to pass by. Like, my new high school that I'll attend tomorrow. I, heard it was full of monster that held high position in society. I actually, attended an all water creature folks school. So, this is a whole new level of expanded comfort zone…but still similar since I didn't attend a Human school like one of my cousins.

I was, actually existed oddly enough. I haven't been this existed since my sister death. Which, really crushed my black soul…I miss her smile. It would light up the room…

I smothered, my cries in my heart and got up. I took off all my clothes and swam in the moon pool.(He has a roof that opens up to the moon and an indoor pool that leads to the ocean) My meaty flesh, on my legs turned to scales and my feet turned to fins.

(He has two forms because a merman lives in the ocean and the werewolf is a land monster so yeah. Plus it easier to look for…)

I, love the feeling of the cool water as I glide on it. The moons, graceful piercing glow felt like fire on my skin. I was a pure breed from a clan that was one of the big three.  I sighed, I couldn't be normal because of that…I had to live in private like a cage animal. But as free at the same time.

Free, to walk around or swim around anywhere I felt like. But, the disturbing feeling was there to hunt me.

Taehyung POV~

(transfrom image)

I buried, my fangs into my victims neck. Her screamed echoed in the dark night. She was so pretty when she was fearful. But, the pleasure felt by her blood was addicting…like a drug honestly. My victim died, as all her blood was out. The only, thing that remained was a dead cold body.

I laughed, at her and threw a fire ball at her body. It was an exhilarating sight to watch as the flame devoured her body. I couldn't held but laugh like a manic at the sight.

Sighing, I flew up towards the clouds that still roamed at night. I looked, down at the town I was just at. It was lit by the moons glow so it looked beautiful but to modernize. The year, of my birth was to modern and not any fun at all. Everything, was to easy and boring but I liked it anyway.

One last look, at the town than I departed towards home. My home was actually in the clouds, so it was very convent and safe. But, at the same time it wasn't since my family was one of the big three so it was really hard to stay alive. But, I really couldn't care less  about my families problems at all.


My home was held, by my 3 billion great grandfathers magic. He, died ages ago…he was eaten by a loch ness monter…poor guy was chewed like an actual chew toy. Now, that I think about it I had a one nighter that was a with a two loch ness monster.  He and his sister wasn't that good, but all I remembered was I dom the whole time. 

I'm kinda, bored what should I do?! Maybe, I should dom Hoseok again?! But that fairy nymph has a boyfriend now…maybe I should ask if they want a ?! Nah, his boyfirends a shapeshifter an also a Valkyries. Hmm…not really up to dying young yet.


I went into the dinning room, and sighed loudly. As, I sat down wondering random thoughts.

"Whats up little bro?!" My brother Seokjin asked. His boyfriend Namjoon kissed him as they sat down. He, is a really y grim reaper that happened to be dating my Brother…these guys can't die at all so my brother has lots of fun taking his life energy. Which, is always constanly self replacing it self…I'm really jealous.

"Nothing, just bored…", I siad as I waved my hands for my butlers to come. "Can I have a Lemon drop Martini."

"Yes sir." My butler said. As he bowed and left to tell the chef.

"Aww is my little bro not getting laid?! Don't worry I know a Fox spirit chick that is totally single. I heard from another Succubus that she is good in bed." Jin said. I could tell from Namjoon's face that he was jealous. So he force jin face to to face him. And smaked his lips on his and right there they made out.

"Don't, make me jealous Jinnine."

"I love how possessive you get for me." Jin kissed Namjoons nose and Namjoon chuckeled.

I made a gaged noise," Eww you guys are gross as heck."

"Your, just jealous that I'm happy."

"What ever." As I said these words. My drink was brought to me," Thank you." I know, I'm all powerfull but doesn't mean I don't have manners.

"Your very welcom sir." My butler said as he smiled.

Jimin Pov~

Another day, of relentless buring heat from the sun. Don't get me wrong I loved it, it was the source of all my powers…since I was a Solar child. But, my father was and iceman…and it’s a secret my mother has kept from the elders. Knowing, full well the hate my clans feels for them…my mother hid it. Telling them that my father died had died covered the story.

I hated, the fact that I to hide it. I loved, my ice skills a lot…my mother allowed me to practice them surprsingly. She told me,"son if you want to practice them than do it outside of home turfs." Which, I galdly did because my ice side of my dna hated the heat.

 

Image result for anime boy with ice powers


(these are jimins transfrom image but if you read the intro he has orange hair which is true hair color so yeah he transfrom into these looks but if he wants to us ethem at the same he doesn't have to transfrom)

I tranfromed, into my ice form and travled to the icy mountains to train. My pet Fei Lin, comes out to train with me. She is a rare breed of hydras that form through my magic atributes. So she, can use both fire and ice like me.

She, bowed down so I could pet each of her nine heads.

"I miss you girl." I said in a soft voice. She smiled in her own way at me.

Hours later~

"Okay, girl lets go home and rest." She nodds and dissapper from my sight.


.
.
.
.
Yep, that’s the proluge hope you like my future updates