Chapter 5

The smile that melts my heart

A week has passed after the incident with Yesung. Nothing much has happened since but every now and then Boyfriend would see you during class which made you earn more glares from jealous girls.

One morning, you were walking to school until a girl called your name. You turned around to see Yoona.

"Hey! ----- is your name, right!?" she said in an enthusiastic tone. A bit too enthusiastic that you doubted her intentions. You kept my guard up.
"Yeah that's me" You smiled at her.
"Too bad I never noticed you until now. The whole school talks about you so frequently these days. But never mind that. You look so pretty!"
"We've been in the same math class for the past three years... And thanks I guess."

You both walked together in silence a bit before she spoke again.

"I feel so bad for not noticing you. Why don't I make it up? How does a little before school shopping sound to you? We have plenty of time! Good thing we're early." she took your wrist and then dragged you to what you suppose was the mall.

Could you have been more wrong.

She dragged you to the exact same hockey arena where Yesung first talked to you. The place seemed more eerie than usual. It was filled with the best hockey team in your area. The hockey team from your school. They are called Super Junior. You knew how good they were. They've won countless hockey games since you've entered the school. Never once have you seen them loose.

You all stood in the middle of the ice rink.

"What are we doing here?" It now seemed obvious to you. Her reason of being so happy earlier was to drag you here to hurt you. You were about to run away when one of the guys held you so you wouldn't run away.

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you..." she took a moment to stare at you in the eyes. "unless you don't listen to what we tell you" she said with such intensity in her voice.

"What do you plan on doing?" Was the next question you ask her.

She paced around the ice rink for a bit until she mindlessly answered you. "Bait. That's what you're here for"

"What?" was all that came out of your mouth. Then everything came to you. Bait to lure Youngmin here.

"Oppa! Can you tie her up so she doesn't get away?" She was talking to Ryeowook. He then tied your wrists and ankles together. "You better stay like that unless you want problems later." was all he said while you sat helplessly on the ice right in front of the goal.

After staying put for a while, Yoona grabbed her fancy pink phone and dialled a number. She even placed it on speaker mode. You waited anxiously as the phone rang, waiting for the other end to pick up.

"Hello?" His voice rang throughout the room. Youngmin's voice that is.
"Oppa why don't you come see me anymore? Yoona whined. "Oppa I miss you."
"Listen Yoona, that deal you made with my brother is over. I'm not obligated to see or pretend to flirt with you anymore." he said. What deal? You questioned in your head.
"But oppa! I-"
"You know what Yoona, I'm just going to hang up"
"So you don't mind that ----- will get hurt?" her cute and whiny voice has now changed to a tone that seemed cruel and cold.

The line stayed quiet for a bit.

"What are you talking about? What have you done to her!??" he asked, you could already tell how worried he was.
"She's here with me. Come and get her, we still haven't hurt her yet. Hurry up, the clock is ticking. Tick tock. You better come alone." she then pointed the phone to me. "Any last words?" she told you with such hatred.
"Youngmin don't go! It's on-" you were cut as Yoona suddenly hanged up.

You sighed hoping he wouldn't show up. As much as you wanted to be saved, you would rather save him. If Yoona had you there as bait, who knew what she would do to him. Mostly with the hockey team there. You wanted him safe. You owe him too much already. He saved you countless times already. The only thing you can do for him is save him from whatever Yoona had planned.