The SM Phone Call

You, Me… and the Perfect Three Other Guys?!
SO. I finally decided to update the story. Sorry, Mianhae, I have been on fanfiction hiatus because I have writers block. As you are readin now, I have writers block, so, please excuse me frm my too wonderful to be true fanfiction hiatuses and breaks, since it's been so long, I might be quite rusty. So thank you for subscribing and commenting onto my story, I really hope you enjoy the anticipation and adrenaline. ^^ Thank you. And see yo in the next chapter, bye!! ----------------*WS*--------------- The SM Phone Call. So... You were just waiting solemnly and quietly in your room. Waiting......... BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. "Hello, this is SM Entertainment, how may I help you?", asked a moderator. "Uhm.... Could I make an appointment with Kim Hyungjin, please.", you spoke. Loud and clearly, the moderator answered, "Sure. May I ask whom this is, and I'll book you in for Kim Hyungjin at your alighted date and time.", spoke the moderator. "I am XXXXX XXXXXX, and I would like to make ths date for Tomorrow at 1:30 PM, please?", you asked hoping for an answer. "Sure. That will work perfectly. Thank you for calling, we hope you have a grea appointment tomorrow." Called the moderator. "Thank you." And you hung up like snap of your fingers. "HOLY FRUAD. I AM GOING TO BECOME A SINGER.... EEEEEKKKK!!!!!" You shrieked in happiness. You never thought this would happen. "Oh my gosh, I need to practice and pkan the routine!!" So, you planned on goin to the gym the next day at 7:00 AM, even if it were a Sunday. she would risk her Sunday for an appointment with Kim Hyungjin-sunbae. So, you just relaxed, took a shower, brushed your teeth, set your alsrm clock for 6:30 AM, and slept .like a log the entire night...... To Be Continued...... -----*WS*------ How was it, guys? I hoped you all liked it! THANKS FR SUBSCRIBING AND READING!~