At the Dinner Table, You Never Know When People Are Going to Start Throwing Food. .5

You, Me… and the Perfect Three Other Guys?!
"Well, I.... thought about it and....." You murmered slowly. "Yes?…" Your mother tried to contnue your setence. "Since I don't have a great education, I thought maybe I could g to Seoul and sing and dance..." You continued, waiting for a serious reply. "No." Your father answered for your mother. "Why?!" You whined, "You don't think that this is enough for you?!" Yelled your father, emphisizing on 'this isn't enough for you'. "……" you stayed silent for a while. "No, this isn't enough for me. I can't succeed in graduating, this might be my only chance in becoming a great person!" You yelled across the dinner table. "You're only 17, you thiink I wuld let my daughter to go across the globe to just sing and dance?!" Your father replied. This has become a food war. You slammed the table as you stood up. "YES!! I thought you WOULD let yoir 17 year-old daughter go across the globe, singing and dancing, BEING SUCCESFUL!!" You shouted, angered, disappointed, and loudly. "You expect too much, you know... Fine!! GO TO KOREA!! Take you r time there and learn your lesson!!" Your father answered impatiently. He was angered, so pissed off he decided to let you go to Korea. /Wow... I actually got permission!!/ you thought, just slightly impatiently. You hurried off to your room. You packed your suitcase, the atmosphere was unbearable and you wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. But one thing... you had to get recruited. /Maybe SM will help? I have one of their agent's cell number.../ You got out a business card out: Hyungjin - SM Entertainment Agent Cell: XXX-XXX-XXXX Office: XXX-XXX-XXXX SM Ent.: XXX-XXX-XXXX You sighed, in hoping you would get accepted. You dialed the numbers on your phone. And patiently waited for the answering person. ………To be Continued…… ×××××××××××××××××× Hi, everyone, do you guys like my story so far? ^^ I'm suprised how far I can get by writing this fan fic, thanks for subscribing and commenting, if you haven't sjbscribed yet, please do! I will try to update as much as I can and I hope you'll all like how the story will go. ^^ Thank you for reading, see you in the next chpter!!