Final.

Adore U.

Namjoon is in hell. He's in hell because here he is in the bathroom with a very shirtless Seokjin getting ready to help him bathe. Seokjin broke his arm so he can't get all the places that need to be washed the way he used to. He had to ask a very embarrassed Namjoon to help him bathe but this is fine though, right? Sure, he's had a crush on Seokjin for nearly a decade. And sure, Seokjin looks like a greek god with his shirt off, but that's not a big deal, right? Right?! He's so screwed, and not in the way he wants to be.

“You ok, Joon?” Seokjin asks looking over at a stock still Namjoon and Namjoon blinks up at him.

“What?” Namjoon asks because he hadn't heard the question. He was too busy staring at Seokjin's chest to hear words.

“I asked if you were ok? You've been really quiet today.” Seokjin says and Namjoon nods and looks away when Seokjin pulls his pants and boxers down. This is torture.

“Yeah, just having a weird day, that's all,” Namjoon tells him even though "weird day" doesn't even begin to cover it. Try having the best day of his life because he gets to see Seokjin in all his glory. It's also the worst day of his life because he doesn't even get to enjoy the sight unless he wants to seem like a ert. Life is hard.

“You know, you could always be a little more subtle with your staring,” Jin tells him with a quirked eyebrow. Namjoon drags his eyes away from Jin's gorgeous thighs up to his face in confusion. “You aren't near as subtle as you think you are,” Seokjin says. He's smiling but Namjoon just feels like a dirty piece of garbage. Way to go , your best friend knows you're a creep, Namjoon thinks to himself.

“Uh sorry,” Namjoon says and Seokjin just smirks at him.

“No problem. I like the appreciation every once in a while.” Seokjin says before sitting down in the now full tub. He lays his plastic wrapped arm on the edge of the tub and scoots up a little looking at Namjoon expectantly. “Aren't you going to get in?” Seokjin asks and Namjoon's eyes bug out of his head.

“Ex-excuse me?” Namjoon stutters and Seokjin chuckles.

“That's the best way for you to help clean me, isn't it?” Seokjin tilts his head to the side. Namjoon gulps as he starts stripping out of his clothes because, while this is insane, Seokjin has a point. Namjoon does everything he can to not get a right there and then. He really does, but the thought of he and Seokjin in the tub together is enough to drive him insane. He tries in anyway to get rid of his already half hard as he sits in the warm tub careful of Seokjin's arm. He can do this. He can do this! He can't do this. He can't do this! “Don't be shy Joon, you can sit closer,” Seokjin tells him. Namjoon swears he can see a smirk on the older man's face.

“Uh, sure,” Namjoon says scooting closer to Seokjin. He makes sure to keep some distance because he would be mortified if Jin felt anything. He washes Jin's back for him and, after a few agonizing moments, Jin chuckles and turns to him.

“Joon, why don't you just tell me? We've been friends forever and you can tell me anything, so just say it.” Seokjin says and Namjoon's eyes widen.

“What are you talking about?” Namjoon asks and he hates how his voice cracks.

“I'm talking about your very obvious feelings for me and the fact that seeing me and wet gave you a . That's what I'm talking about.” Seokjin says and Namjoon chokes.

“You knew?!” Namjoon demands and Seokjin rolls his eyes.

“Anyone in a ten-mile radius would know, Namjoon. I was waiting on you to make the first move but You're an idiot and I'm impatient so here we are.” Seokjin says with a shrug.

“That obvious, huh?” Namjoon asks and Seokjin snorts.

“That obvious. So, when is our date?” Seokjin asks and Namjoon's eyes widen again.

“Our date?” Namjoon asks and Seokjin sighs.

“Yes, our date. Let's do it tonight.” Seokjin says and Namjoon chokes again. “Let's do our date tonight idiot. And who knows, if it goes well we may even do it tonight.” Seokjin says with a far too innocent smile and Namjoon nods. Seokjin laughs as Namjoon almost hurts himself trying to get out of the tub too fast. He slips a couple of times going out of the bathroom and Seokjin laughs fondly. He's a klutz sometimes but he's Seokjin's klutz so he's ok with it.