Why

One Fine Day

Joshua crossed his arms and gazed huffily at Wonwoo, mouth pulled into a pout. The rest of the members eyed Joshua in amusement.

“Hyung, get over it already, it was just a mistake,” Seokmin chided in an effort to cheer him up.
“I’m not upset,” Joshua argued, though anybody could see he was still hung up over Wonwoo. 
Seungkwan rolled his eyes. “We’re not blind, hyung.”

Joshua remained stubborn and unwilling to admit that he was ticked off. Truthfully, it wasn’t that big of a deal, but still…

Now it was confessions time, where each member stands up and confessed whatever’s bothering them. Some of the confessions were serious, like Minghao’s recount of his challenges as a Chinese member, while others were hilarious, like Hoshi admitting that he stole someone’s underwear. 

But nobody expected what would come next.

“Okay, next up, Joshua!”
“Hmph, he’s too gentleman to have any secrets.”
“We’ll see.”

Joshua stood up and moved so he was directly in front of the group of sitting members.

“Everybody, I’m a good hyung, right? I take care of you guys, right?” he asked them.

Confused, they all nodded, even the two oldest.

“And I’m not overly demanding usually, right? I’m not super rude or anything right?”

More nods.

Joshua took a deep breath.

Then he simultaneously stomped his foot against the floor and jabbed his finger, pointing at Wonwoo.

“JEON WONWOO!” he shouted, all traces of calm lost. “I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!”

The other members froze at Joshua’s sudden outburst. A few started laughing while others just stared in surprise.

Joshua gritted his teeth. “TELL ME, WHAT YEAR WAS I BORN IN?”
Wonwoo raised an eyebrow. “1995?”
“AND WHAT YEAR WERE YOU BORN IN?”
“1996…?”
“AND BY MY CALCULATIONS, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?”

Wonwoo looked genuinely lost and he just tilted his head.

“I’m your hyung, aren't I?!” Joshua clarified, looking like he was beyond frustrated.
“Yes…?”

Joshua took another deep breath, his face already pink from shouting. “I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST YOU, BUT I NOTICED THAT YOU CALL JEONGHAN AND COUPS ‘HYUNG’ SO WHY DON’T YOU CALL ME HYUNG?!!?!!” Joshua exclaimed, his hands over his chest like it was a personal insult.

The other members burst out laughing, while Wonwoo looked stunned at the attack.

“I–”

“You only call me Jisoo! Why?! What did I do wrong?!” Joshua was fake crying in an effort to make the others sympathize with him. It worked, as a few members sided with him and started attacking poor Wonwoo as well.

“Yeah, what’s up with that?”
“Poor hyung…”
“It’s an uprising!”

Wonwoo cleared his throat. “Um, can I talk now?” he asked. Joshua nodded, pretending to wipe tears out of his eyes. 

“So, um…I had no idea that it was bothering you so much, hyung…truthfully, I just find you really cute so it’s hard to see you as my hyung, but I’m sorry if that upset you.”

Joshua’s face went beet red at the word “cute” and everything else flew right by him.

“Um…Joshua?” Jeonghan asked in concern when Joshua just stood there, his lips slightly parted in bewilderment.
“Oh no, he must be really mad,” Seungkwan whispered loudly.

Joshua snapped out of it, shaking his head. “Wait, you find me cute?”
Wonwoo smirked a little. “What, am I not allowed to?”
Joshua remained dumbfounded. “…..oh,” he replied lamely.

“OKAY, now hug and make up already!” Seungcheol declared. Wonwoo got up and extended his arms a little and Joshua walked right into the embrace, his head resting on Wonwoo’s shoulder for a moment before looking away.

“So cute,” Jeonghan cooed.

“Okay, I think that ends SEVENTEEN’s confessions time!” someone said, and everybody got up and went their separate ways.

Jun snickered. “I cannot believe that just happened.”
“Wonwoo seems to be good at riling people up, like Hoshi-hyung too,” Chan pointed out. 
“Joshua screaming is my aesthetic,” Jeonghan remarked, earning some weird looks from the others. 

When they went to the bus, Joshua sat all the way at the back, getting the window seat. He stared idly out the window when he felt a presence next to him.
“Hey,” Wonwoo said, sliding comfortably into the seat next to Joshua.

Joshua gave him an annoyed look, although the corners of his lips rose slightly. “Oh it’s just you,” he said huffily, crossing his arms and looking back out the window.

“Are you still mad?” Wonwoo questioned. “I said I was sorry, hyung.”

“….no,” the latter replied, though still staring out the window. Through the reflection Wonwoo could see the faint smile on Joshua’s lips and his smirk grew wider.

“I meant it though. I do find you cute,” Wonwoo whispered, leaning ever so slowly towards Joshua.

Joshua turned around to face Wonwoo and was startled by how close he was. Wonwoo’s dark, usually unreadable eyes were glinting with suggestiveness.

Joshua raised his eyebrows, not about to fall for Wonwoo’s bait. “Yeah right. You were just saying that for the cameras.”

Wonwoo raised a finger and delicately ran it along the side of Joshua’s face. “Fine, I’ll admit that I find you more y than cute, but that’ll just be between the two of us.”

Joshua snorted. “What’re you trying to pull–”

“But you did make me carry stuff all day as leader,” Wonwoo mulled. “I can’t let that be. I have an image to uphold, you know.”

Before Joshua could reply Wonwoo darted forward and pressed his lips to Joshua’s neck, his other hand clamped over Joshua’s mouth to prevent any noise.

Wonwoo began to kiss the nape of his neck incessantly, pulling on the skin with his teeth before letting it go and repeating the process. Joshua was glad the hand was over his mouth or who knew what sort of traitorous sounds would escape him. He felt heat pooling in his lower regions and squirmed in his seat.

Wonwoo pulled away, looking like a wolf that had devoured his meal. 

“Besides,” he said in a low voice. “You like it when I’m the dom. So I’m not calling you hyung so easily.”

Joshua panted slightly from the effect, but he still tried to shoot Wonwoo an annoyed look, which was lost since his lust-glazed eyes said otherwise.

“That won’t leave too easily. Looks like it’s turtlenecks for you,” Wonwoo added.

Joshua could already feel the hickeys forming on his sensitive skin and groaned. “I’m going to avoid you forever,” he said, trying to control his racing heart.

“Mm, good luck with that,” Wonwoo replied, his lips slowly as if savoring the taste before sitting up like normal in his seat as if he hadn’t just marked up Joshua. 

Well, guess it was just another fine day in Japan.


 

this was supposed to be fluff but i need something hot ok

tbh im just thirsty for wonshua and that OFD moment was my saving grace....also this was half based on a dream i had lmao anyway 

pleaSE watch one fine day in japan 

tumblr_opio6gwfLu1scl30to5_400.gif