One

What kind of sugar? One shot Yoonseok

Honestly, Yoongi didn't think he would be a nice partner to Hoseok. They didn't match in any cases. In dance, they both stand in different side. In composing, they were so completely different. Even in their own personality, they were a good and evil.

He was the one who play as the evil, then. Became so cold with his savagery. Or became the last one who put his interest on everything the members do. Like he was just following them but not take the part of it.

But something that mesmerized him was, Hoseok never gave up on him. He smiled and joked to him like he was not any difference than Taehyung. And he was the first -though not really first, but it seemed like it was his first laugh sincerely after a long time- to make him laugh to die. Yoongi just couldn't let the angel pass by, wasn't him? So he started to trust him more than other, especially because he was Jung Ho Seok.

"Hyung-"suddenly, Yoongi found Hoseok sat in front of him, with a smile on his face.

"What's the matter?"

"Hey, listen. Next week is your birthday right?" Hoseok said, his hand waved while trying to take Yoongi attention.

"Mm-"Yoongi nodded, uninterested.

"Nah, but for five days we'll at our own house, home for a while after months haven't come back."Hoseok said, impatiently explaining. He put his hand on Yoongi shoulder. "You said you won't home, but everybody will. How come you have the strength to make a party by yourself all night?"

"Huh? Then i just don't need to make a party." Said Yoongi with his furrowed eyebrows, confused at where this conversation is going.

"Well, no one can celebrate it alone. That's not a party. Hey, will you come to my house?"He asked, but quickly refused by Yoongi.

"I have a project to do. I can celebrate it with my parents in other week -if i could get a permission. Or with you when you come to the dorm."

"Oh hyung, that'll dramatically tragic."Hoseok exclaimed, so dissapointed. "I can't leave you here with the silence alone. Wait, i'll give you something when it's time for your birthday."
---
Then the day came, so freakingly annoying since all the members went home already. Yoongi couldn't help but sighed everytime he saw the files and his laptop in front of him.

Maybe he forgot...

Yoongi knew he shouldn't waiting for any congratulation words from Hoseok since he already had so much now. But it was empty, right inside his heart. And he just lost his enthusiasm.

Ring-

A file has been received. Open?

Yoongi saw it was from Hoseok. He clicked the button and thought he will listen to Hoseok's voice. Well, it's not him, but all of the member. He even found Bang-PD's voice there.

"Hyung- you're old now. Hope you can help me like usually you did in the future."
"Yeah, our grandpa is become so slow too lately."
"My bad i am not there with you, Yoongi. Sorry-!"
"I'll be a better maknae for you, hyung. Buy lamb skewers first!"
"Min Suga, you're growing old. Hope Jin doesn't bothered by that"
"Hey-"


Too many words, Yoongi felt touched. But he couldn't cry over his despair just because his birthday wasn't celebrated right? He laughed and he sent each other members a message.

But Hoseok hadn't say a word in there. There was no Hoseok voice. Yoongi noticed it. But then a file came in to his phone, made his phone vibrating.

A song, and Hoseok was the one who sung. By that voice, Yoongi get into a long laughter.

"Sugar with tea is a obligation. Sugar with cake is so sweet. Sugar as a candy is really delicious. But what's kind of sugar perfectly match for Hoseok? He likes sugar, but he likes Suga the most~"

Yoongi blushed but he only could laugh. Well, if he is the sugar then Hoseok should be his tea. They're perfectly match together although they were different...