CH 2

City Lights (Now That You Were Gone)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's pov~

Now that I am gone in your life, I wish you to be happy even if it's not me. I want you to have an amazing and beautiful life ahead. I want you to have everything you want. I want you to achieve all of your dreams in life even if I'm not a part of it, I'm not there to be with you, not there to guide you and not there to help and encourage you. Even if it's not me I will always want everything to be the best for you. I would always want what's perfect for you.

I know, we've been friends, that if you realize I'm already gone. I have a feeling that you will think that it's because of you. I don't want you to feel guilty nor didn't want you to cry after hearing about my sudden disappearance.

I think we've been closed before, before I started courting you. I know you become distant after that, I know you are uncomfortable after that, I know that you are avoiding me after that. I regret it. But to think that I already did and said those words, I know. I know that there is no turning back, that's why I pushed myself to court you rather than also avoiding you. I am so sorry that I've been a bother to you, I feel sorry that because of me our friendship was damaged. I am really really sorry.

The time comes that there is as opportunity for me, I accept it just to work myself cause I know I have no chance to be with you at all. I know I am just pushing myself as what my heart is saying. I keep on thinking about positivities with a slight hope that you will like me back as I've been there for you everytime you need someone, that you will like me back because I've been helping you out with something you want to do and helping you out to have the thing you want. But when that time I heard that you have a crush with one of our senior. I already want to give up, but our friends stop me. I accept the opportunity to atleast free you everytime I need to work for it. I accept the opportunity not to let myself more drawn to you. I accepted it to sometimes stop myself for being just a bother for you. But when there is the time that they offer something big for me, to me for my future, I'm hesitating. I want to accept it but I also don't want to be stay away from you. I think about it for days. Those days I don't know if you are wondering about my sudden out of presence but when I heard that you seems not, I know I really need to let you go. I decided to came up with an asking. Asking if you will accept me, asking if you would want to be my girlfriend. Because if you refuse, I will accept the offer and make the promise to myself that I will let you go and will never comeback to bother you again. I need to decide after all, and that's what I have planned.

I told our friends about it, said that I already decided those things and that they cannot stop me to do so. I have already planned it and there's no turning back. I know it's like running away from hurt, but it's not. Because now that I am apart from you I can still feel it. The hurt of your love not to be answered back.

I disappeared to take the offer, I disappeared to take a break, I disappeared to move on. I did not tell anyone where I am not to be followed in case you want to see me, even though it is just a hope and a dream for me that one day you will look for me and confessed that you liked me too. Even though, there is still a slight want from me that you will loved me back like I do. It will never happen tho, isn't it? And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter