Prologue - New Creation

TIGER - 3917 [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Doctor Kim!” The man with round glasses whipped his head towards the man called, Dr. Kim. “We’ve… We’ve done it!!!” 

 

Dr. Kim’s lips curved up into a sly smile. 

 

 

 

“Breaking news. Scientists of JongYang Corps are finally revealing their newest creation.”

“Dr. Kim and his team of Korea’s top scientists to reveal their latest discovery.”

“Dr. Kim makes history with his newest creation!”

 

 

“I really wonder what this new creation thing is about..” Jimin looked up from the newspaper, taking a sip of his coffee. “I really hope they didn’t make some useless crap again… Seriously, the last time they made this new game for children’s mental health or whatever… My nephew has been doing terrible in school.” 

 

You chuckled, shaking your head and gave him a warm smile. Walking over to the sink, you ran your hands under the water. “Who knows? We’ll just have to wait and see what JongYang Corps is up to this time… Sir, if you’re done with your coffee, would you please leave now?” 

 

Jimin rolled his eyes and pouted, “You always kick me out.”

 

“You always come here every morning, grab a free cup of coffee, and sit there for an hour reading the news… My manager said to either pay for your drinks or kick you out.” 

 

Sighing, Jimin stood up, “Alright, alright. I was about to leave anyways.. I’m meeting up with Jungkook in 30…” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter