The Breakup

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Victoria's POV]

Soon, we’re telling people we know about the news. They are so happy to hear it especially our parents. On the other hand, Krystal didn’t take this news very good; she is still somehow support me with Nichkhun and she kinda despise Siwon no matter how hard I try to explained to her that Siwon already changed.

I take a spoon full of mac and cheese. Today has been such a very long and tiring day, only because we’re already preparing everything for the wedding. We want this to be happen soon as it can be.

“Unnie..” Someone called my name from behind and I know it was Krystal. So I turn to see her.

“Hey”

She didn’t greet me back as she approaches me and sit next to me.

“You want some?”

She shook her head, “No, I’m not hungry. But…”

“Yes?”

“Are you happy with all of this? Are you sure about the decision you’ve made?” She suddenly asked.

I gulped the mac and cheese, I don’t know what to reply her; I mean, yes, I’m happy with him and I do sure about the decision but why it feels so hard for me to just say it?

“Yes I am, Krystal” I said it at last. I don’t want to make her more worried than she is right now. I’m fine, I’ll be okay. Everything has already decided and there is no backing off.

I saw her sighed, “Okay unnie. No matter how much I loathe your fiancé, this is your choice after all… but… Should I tell oppa about this? I mean, he deserves to know” She said. I know her tone changed at the time she started mentioned about Nichkhun.

“Yes. You should tell him”

She nods, “I love you unnie. And I will try to accept your decision because I want to make you happy” She said in calm tone.

I did not even realize until now. My baby girl grown to be a beautiful and mature lady. She is not Krystal that I used to know, she is calmer and she always took others perspectives about almost every little things.

I might put her in a position that confused her, a lot. But if she turned into a person like this, I’m happy that she experienced all of these. So I just smiled and pull her closer; I hug her. God knows how much I miss doing this to her, no matter what, she will always be my baby.

--

 

[Krystal’s POV]

What I afraid the most, likely to happen—no, it already happened. As much as I want my sister to be with Nichkhun oppa, I can’t. She has already arranged everything for her wedding. It has been a week and ther wedding will be hold next month—to be exact, it’s 2 weeks and 5 days more until the celebration begin.

And that’s not all…

How the hell I am supposed to tell Nichkhun oppa about this? He won’t handle this kind of news calmly. I sighed in frustration. If only Myungsoo is here, he would know what things I should do; I should talk.

I called Nichkhun oppa; wanting to meet him. He is gladly accept my offer and asking if we can meet at the sushi place where we usually eat. I wonder, if he finds out about this,  would he reacts as happy as this?

I nervously look at him who is reading some documents; yes, I’m now at his room. He said one more document before we finally can go ‘talking’ at the sushi place.

“What are you reading, oppa?” I asked.

He looks at my direction, “Ah, this is really important. It’s about business… It’s about HIS company” He said. He stated ‘HIS’ loud and clear and I knew who is that person he was refering too.

I nod, “Oppa, how’s your relationship with Tiffany?” I bluntly asked. I do really care about their relationship tho; Tiffany unnie is a good lady and I think the only one woman that is decent for oppa beside my sister is her.

He looks up at me and close that damn document—finally.

He stand up and walks closer to me, “You know? This is some kind of joke. I mean… I can’t love her like I love your sister but I’m also not ready to lose her” He said as he sighed.

I raised my eyebrows, “What do you mean you’re not ready to lose her? You hurt her almost everytime and if you really can’t replace the existency of my sister from your heart, then I suggest you to stop. She indeed deserve to be with someone that loved her. Am I right?”

“I mean, she always been here with me. Her words somehow shooting me like a mother; like my bestest friend. And I don’t think I ever ready to release her yet”

I shook my head in annoyance, “But if you continue doing this, she will eventually gave in and you will be the one who regret it” I said, gave him reasons why he should reconsider to open up his heart to Tiffany—at least maybe he will be less hurt when I tell him about the wedding.

He was about to say something but then the words never came up and instead, he said, “Why are you so keen to change my mind and give Tiffany a chance? You used to be the one that always pushed me to get your sister back even tho you never agreed with this plan but still, you are on my side. Why are you being like this? Does he say something or worst, he manipulated you?”

I rub my forehead, like really? He knows that I despise Siwon as much as he does, “Oppa, you know that I loathe that man, right? So please… It’s not that”

“So what?” He asked. And this time, he is full of curiousity—crap.

I’m about to tell him AFTER we finish our lunch, but as always, this lips won’t just shut up.

“What? What do you mean?” I nervously asked him.

He narrowed his eyes, “Krystal. Something happened, right?”

I didn’t reply.

“What is it? Tell me? You were like this before.. no, a year ago. You acted like this. So I know when you lied to me”

I sighed. Sometimes, I hate to say that we’re THIS close. I mean, his instinct is really sensitive—even Myungsoo not as sensitive as him.

“Oppa, don’t you think you’re just wasting your time? Wanting my sister’s back without her giving a slightly damn about it? And you’re being like this is not helping at all. Did you know that she hates the new you? If you want her back, you should play save. You can’t play dirty like this and you shouldn’t have to pay Siwon’s back for what he did to you—I told you before, this isn’t going to work but you weren’t giving a damn about it and just sticked to the plan” I said. He didn’t even reply or open his mouth a bit.

“Turn on your humanity back. Have mercy on him and give Tiffany unnie a chance. Or else… maybe everything will be too late and you will lose everything eventually” I continued. I think he slowly absorbs all of my words. He rubs his face with both of his palms.

“Gosh, Krystal. Why shouldn’t I just follow your words. I mean, maybe you’re right”

I sneered, “Of course I am”

“So, do you think if I fix everything asap, I still have a chance? I mean, with your sister?”

Damn Nichkhun oppa. He never stopped mentioning my sister. Now how am I suppose to say?

“Krystal?”

I was in daze for a merely seconds after he call out my name, “What is that again?”

“Her? Do you think if I fix this, she will come back to me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter