Needs

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Victoria’s POV]

My heart ached to see him today. The way he talked; the way he looks at me…

I decided to go home instead of staying at the hotel, I don’t think I can dealwith anyone right now and that include Siwon. I bet Siwon must be shocked to see him and I don’t know what Nichkhun has been planned but I believe he will not let Siwon go easily. Right now I only can hope that Nichkhun won’t humiliated Siwon.

When I arrive at home, no one seem here. It’s so quite. I saw some things are changed. Some furniture has been upgraded. I wonder where is Krystal, I bet she’s now more mature.

I hate the fact that she and Nichkhun is still talk to each other. I hate the fact that she’s on his side; I wonder if she knew about his change… How would she react? Shocked? Or maybe she already knew but she didn’t tell me?

No, Krystal will always tell me, won’t she?

I walk in to my room. This room is still the same… It’s been a year since the last time I came here; I even missed last time Christmas.

This room; this house…

Somehow reminds me of him; reminds me of the first time we made the agreement, the first time I kissed him and he kissed me back. I touch the wall where he pinned me the first time we made out like crazy because we realized we want each other; the time when he purposed his feelings to me.

Seriously, what did I do? I already know the answer all along but why I shut him down? Why I was so afraid that I won’t be happy with him? Why would I have to agree to Siwon’s plan?

Save my family, huh? That’s the stupidest reason why I did this; why I hurt him—I finally sit at the corner of my bed. It hurts, deeply. Can I just go back to the happiest time?

Without my conscent, tears slipped down my cheeks. I still love him I do. And I want us back, yes. Even if he doesn’t have those money, I’d still take him back if I could. Seeing him like this, disappoint me a bit.

My phone ringtone, snapped me back to reality. I saw the screen that showing Siwon’s name. I chuckled thinking about what he’s going to say—I pick it up and I was right… Even tho he only said, “I met him”, I knew what he meant. So I told him that I met him too.

He also tell me what happened inside the room. He told me that Nichkhun pushed him so he left with no choice. He’s mad, disappointed and regret. Siwon blame himself for what he did in the past but hey, that was my fault too…

“So what will you do, Siwon?” I asked him. I tried myself not to sob. I don’t want him to know that I’m crying because of Nichkhun.

“I don’t know… Maybe I have to accept it and go with the flow” He said, his tone is trembling. I bet this must be really hard for him. He was born rich but now he barely making any money.

“Is there nothing you can do? I mean, what about your family? Your dad? You know you always bragged about him”

He chuckled, “Vic, we are at the crisis where money can’t help us. Only him… that can help this business and everybody believed him”

“Do you?”

He paused.

“Yes, I do”

Yes, I personally think so too… Nichkhun… I believe him. I’m sure he has a reason for all of this and I hope he can help Siwon.

I tell Siwon that I won’t go back to the hotel, saying that I’m going to stay here at my house and he said it’s okay. After we talked and giving each other’s time to just said everything will be fine, I bid him goodbye as I hung up the phone.

--

 

[Krystal’s POV]

I just got home from school. It’s been a year… Myungsoo already got the scholarship and he is now in Paris—he was almost not get in tho; but fortunately, he passed. And for me, I’ll start my internship at his company next week—I postponed to go to college, no reason tho. I just want to experience things more beside studying and Nichkhun oppa has been really good towards me that he gives me a lot of chances and opportunity to learn about other things.

It has also been a year since that accident happened; yes, I still hang out with Nichkhun oppa and I know he’s busy with his business now. He often treat me foods; a lot of foods—he changed. That’s what everyone said. But for me, he is still the old Nichkhun that I know; but more fierce and… meaner.

I mean, he’d do anything to just get what he wants—his goals when it comes to business; he wants to always get profit and he did. He proved himself that he is decent to take care his father’s business—I know that he’d been hiding his identity; no question tho. I know what is his plan. He never hid anything from me because he trusts me.

But my real questio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter