Just one round

Law of the Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Have you packed your mosquito patches?"

     "Of course."

     "Insect repellent?"

     "Yes baby."

     "Mosquito insense?"

     "Ye- wait what? No! You can't bring flammable items on board remember?"

     "But you'll get bitt-" Jinyoung retorted.

     "No i won't, i'll definitely come back in one piece. So go back to sleep, you big worrywort, i have to leave early tomorrow, and you have a music show tomorrow too." Mark rebutted, sleep lacing in his voice, before turning his body to tuck himself into Jinyoung's chest, while pressing gentle kisses lazily to his collarbone. They were both lying in Mark's bed, after Jinyoung announced that he just had to see more of his darling since he'll be left all alone with five other insufferable boys.

     "But i'm your boyfriend, so i think i'm entitled to be worried about my baby." Jinyoung retorted, strong arms wrapping against Mark's lean waist tightly in his arms as if Mark would disappear if he were to let go, while peppering kisses on his forehead and face.. "And you'll be gone for one week, one full week. How can i survive without touching my baby boy for a whole week, hmm?" He added, possesiveness evident in his tone.

     "Yes yes Jinyoungie, but i'm a big boy so i think i can take good care of myself." Mark giggled, amused by Jinyoung's poorly hidden possesiveness.

     "But there's that Kangnam guy going with you, and what if he tries som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter