Roadtrip

Ordinary Heart, Powerful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Roadtrip

"Unnie, this is the worst desicion you've made in your life" Dahyun said, very annoyed, even the smartest, Mina agrees. Sana and Jihyo just listened to their complaints but little did Dahyun and Mina know this will be a exciting adventure, but still the wrong desicion.

Flashback

"Dubu! Penguu! Squirrel!!" Jihyo yelled, the three came out of their room with an annoyed face. "WHAT! UNNIE!!" Dahyun yelled angrily, she hates being disturbed while sleeping.

​​​"I've thought of where we're going on our summer vacation!" Jihyo yelled happily, the other three just groaned. Kim Jihyo has the title of making the worst and wrong desicions in life.

​​​"We're going to JEJU ISLAND!!!!" Jihyo yelled louder than ever. The three covered their ears to sustain them from being deaf "Unnie, I appreciate all your thinking but please stop with the yelling" the blackswan Mina said, the others agreed.

​​​​​"Sorry" Jihyo said quietly, Sana and Dahyun appreciate Mina so much. "How are we going there tho?" Dahyun asked stupidly, Jihyo, Sana and Mina looked at her.

"BY CAR!!!!" Jihyo yelled extremely loud. They covered their ears once again.

End of the flashback

"Hey, it's not that bad" Jihyo reassured, her sisters weren't that happy but they had to atleast have fun.

After 1 Hour

The Kim sisters were bored even Jihyo. "A roadtrip isn't that bad, unless we ran out of gas" Jihyo thought she glanced at her sisters, they were all sleeping.

As soon as Jihyo thought about the road trip, the car stopped which caused an loud impact. Sana, Dahyun and Mina woke up, very suprised.

"What happend?" Mina asked while rubbing her eyes, Jihyo went out of her car and checked the engine.

After Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter