Ever After

Daily Drama of Princess Changjo and the Princes

*** Chapter 10: Ever After ***


Everyone's attention turned into a fine lady in blue satin dress and blonde hair who was entering the room. The youngsters were surprised to see such an unexpected guest. But the elders didn't seem so. In fact, the King and his wives marched to welcome their guest and her troops.

"Queen Elsa of Belukha, Welcome to Korea," King Imho greeted politely in perfect English.

"Many thanks for your warm welcome, King Imho," she replied politely too.

Jiwon couldn't hide his shock and he approached the foreign lady to check if she was truly his mom. Well, he's just being foolish, of course that lady was truly his mother. Aside from different color of their hair, Jiwon looked exactly like a carbon-copy of the lady, with some additional masculine features.

"Mom! When did you arri..."

"Just couple of hours ago," Queen Elsa answered. "I didn't expect such a traffic jam."

"We are sorry for the inconvenience, Your Majesty," the King responded. "We will try our best to improve our traffics."

"Oh, Please do not be bothered, Your Majesty," Queen Elsa quickly replied. "Perhaps I have spent too much time in my country which is much less crowded than here. I should have traveled more," she smiled, and all the host Princes was taken by such a beauty. Not that their ladies were not pretty, they were just lacking experience with foreign beauty.

Jiwon grabbed his mother's hand and they looked like they're having a little argument, but none of the Korean understood since they're using their language, Russian.

“Oh, come on, stop it, Matthew…” they finally back into English after a while. “I know you gathered this information about Kang household so you could somehow have the chance to win the Princess, right? So I told Ducky to give it to King Imho. It could be our early gift to propose their Princess.”

“Mom.. you know..?” Jiwon was flabbergasted.

“Of course.. Who do you think I am? I’m the one who gave birth to you. I know my own boy,” Queen Elsa answered lightly.

Jiwon thought for a moment, then he realized something, and shot a furious glare to his assistant, “You, Ducky… You’d been texting my mom! You told me you were texting your girlfriend back home?! But it was my mom?!"

The assistant tried to hide himself behind the Jaejin. But the guard didn’t dare to stay between his Prince's wrath and his friend.

“Don’t blame him, Matthew,” his mother interfered. “It’s your fault in the first place. You just told me you have your eyes on a girl, but you didn’t tell me more, so I cornered your assistants. I threatened them to bring you all back home, with force if it must..”

“Mom…” he’s protesting, somehow embarassed that all of this happen in front of the Korean Royal Family. Although they were using English, but it’s modern age. The Royal Family surely understand what they were fussing about. They should have turned back to use Russian. But then he remembered something else.

“Wait.. mom… you said…” he tried to recall what he heard just now. “Early gift to propose the Princess…”

“Yes,” Queen Elsa verified. “What do you think I am doing here right now? I originally planned to come later on your graduation. But I guess I have to do something soon before it’s too late, right?” She motioned to him to look at her servants behind them.

Upon realization of what they were supposedly carrying, he looked at his mother in awe. “Mom… you… approve it?”

“Yes, of course. Why not,” the foreign Queen then approached the host Princess. She reached out her hands, and the girl politely accept her touches. They were holding hands.

“How do you do, Your Majesty?” Changjo showed her proper manner in perfect English.

“I’m delighted, my dear,” the foreign Queen surprisingly replied in perfect Korean, although with foreign accents. “Look at you.. You are gorgeous. I’ve heard about you. And I can see clearly now why my son is attracted to you,” the lady gently caress her blushed cheek. “Oh my… so cute…”

Jiwon blushed too, he was confident that his mother would like the girl of his choice. And he was right.

“I hope your mothers will not give me hard times when I put the request for your hand in marriage,” Queen Elsa concerned.

“Don’t worry, Your Majesty,” the host Queen ensured her guest. “We had seen your son. And we have invited you here. It is our honor that you have come at once. I believe you will not be disappointed. None of us will be.”

“Many thanks for the generosity and the hospitality, Your Majesty,” she replied courteously.

Out of everyone’s expectation, Lady Lee suddenly burst into tears. “Oh my… look at our little baby daughter… She’s grown up. Someone has come to take her away from us already… this soon… Omoo…”

The other ladies were facepalmed by their friend’s reaction. But deep inside, they actually had the same feelings.

“Queen Elsa, I’m sorry but I will not let you take her from us now. You should give us more times..” Lady Lee spoke her pure child-like honesty.

The foreign Queen laughed up her sleeve, “Of course, My Lady. I too would like to prepare my son better. They are still too young. Even when they are very eager, they should wait. You understand, son?” she turned to her Prince.

“Yes, Mother!” he answered right away.

And everyone in the room was surely couldn’t wait for the happy occasions to occur.

The planned to have the proposal right away in the following day. Queen Elsa said that she couldn’t leave Belukha alone for too long with her and her son’s absence. After they propose the Princess, she would return to her homeland, and come back to Korea for the Graduation ceremony. Jiwon couldn’t complaint to that reason although he wanted his mother to stay. But at least he was extremely happy that he was granted the thing he wanted the most.

The proposal went smoothly. It was not extravagant, but it was simple and proper. The lunch though, was exquisite since the Queen and Concubines wanted only the best for their only daughter’s big moment.

After they had enough on their plates, Changjo and Jiwon took a moment to enjoy their time in the gardens.

"So.. International merchant, eh?" Changjo started to tease.

"Well.. I do sell wine to many countries. I didn't lie to you.." Jiwon defended.

She smiled. He was right. "I never imagine about who you truly are, Jiwon sunbae.. Oh..oopss.. I mean, Prince Matthew.."

Jiwon chuckled, "You don't have to call me that. Keep calling me Jiwon, I like it. In fact I'm planning to add that 'Eun Jiwon' into my full name. I'm going to marry a Korean Princess anyway, so it would be appropriate."

"You're thinking about marriage already?" The girl widened her eyes. "We.. We barely start our relationship. I think we should take it easy with.. with a proper date first..." she squinted her eyes, "Shouldn't we?"

"That's not a bad idea," he replied, but suddenly he grabbed her and entrapped her in his arms, "But I think you should know, My Lady," his eyes turned serious, "You said 'yes' to my proposal just moment ago. It meant you agreed to be mine. And I.. I will never lose what is mine. I will never let you go away from me."

Somehow she felt that his tone was so dark it sent shivers down to her spine. "You're not a psychopath, are you?"

"Well," he smirked, "At least I don't kill that scumbag Sunghoon, do I?"

"Prince Matt..."

"Don't worry. I'm not a psychopath, but I might be a possessive guy."

"Well, if it's just possessiveness, I can handle it. I've been dealing with six possessive bastards my whole life. Adding one won't be a big problem."

"We'll see about that," he didn't losen his embrace.

And she felt a shiver down her spine again.

"Prince Matt.."

"I really prefer you to call me Jiwon.." he cut her, with smile on his face. "Jiwon oppa.. That sounds nice.."

Changjo squinted her eyes. She was still amazed that the boy in front of her, could totally change his expression within seconds. He looked scary just now when he was dead serious about his possessiveness, but then he smiled sweetly right away.

"How did I fall in love with you?" She wondered.

"Because I'm wonderful.." and now he turned into an overly-confident brat.

Changjo clicked her tongue, "Tsk.. I hate to admit it... But you are..." she circled her hands on his neck. "I like you anyway, Jiwon oppa.. Wonnie oppa.." she thought for a moment. "Wonpa... Let's cut it short. Wonpa.. That'll be your nickname.."

"I like that," Jiwon agreed. "And I'll call you Lemon."

"Lemon?"

"Because your brothers call you Orange, so I'll call you Lemon.."

Changjo clicked her tongue again, "Seriously guys... What's wrong with you and citrus fruit? Do I really look like food to you? I know I'm pretty chubby.. But.."

"Simply because I like yellow," he cut her. "That's why it's Lemon. It sounds sweet.."

She sighed. "Whatever..."


*** Interlude: Jiwon’s Side of Story ***


A waltz when she walks in the room
She blows back the hair from her face
She turns to the window to sway in the moonlight
Even her shadow has grace

A waltz for the girl out of reach
She lifts her hands up to the sky
She moves with the music
The song is her lover
The melody's making her cry

So she dances
In and out of the crowd like a glance
This romance is
From afar calling me silently

A waltz for the chance I should take
But how will I know where to start?
She's spinning between constellations and dreams
Her rhythm is my beating heart 


-ooo-


“My Prince,” Ducky jumped in surprised. “You will quit swimming team to join Traditional Music?!”

“Yeah,” the Prince nodded casually.

“But, it’s too hot here that’s why you chose the swimming pool..” Jai Jin was at disbelief too.

“I’ll still be able to dip myself there if I need to. It’s not a big problem.”

“You are willing to take the risks just for the Princess?”

“What risks, Ducky?”

“Do you know how to play Korean instrument?” Ducky observed.

“No. But I will learn. You say she loves Daegeum the most, eh?” He asked, and the assistant nodded. “Then I’ll learn how to play it. You know I’m smart and a quick learner, don’t you?”

“But, Your Highness..”

“Oh, you two.. just shut up and go get me some food..”


-ooo-


I came to this country to study,
But look what this Princess is doing to me…


-ooo-


"Eun Jiwon," Nam Sangil tapped Jiwon's shoulder enthusiastically. "You really showing a good progress at playing Daegeum. It's only been months, but you seem to master it."

"No, sonsaengnim.." he shook his head, "What mastering? Don't praise me too much. I might get bloaty head."

"Hahaha.. But really. You play it well. You deserve some rewards. What about performing at Graduation Ceremony?"

"Ye? Me?"

"Yes. Would you like to perform solo?"

"Solo?" Jiwon was clearly surprised. "Nononono... You know I have stage-fright.."

"But it would be a pity to miss this chance!"

"Then..." something suddenly flashed in the student's mind. "Can I ask for company?"

"Company?" The teacher is interested too because he saw sudden excitement in his pupil's eyes.

"Yeah.. I'll be accompanying a solo dance performance. What do you think?"

"A dance? That's not a bad idea!" The teacher was also excited. "And we know there's one person who perfectly fit for this occasion."

Please say her name..

"The Princess. Yes.. Of course! I'll go ask Choi Soojin," and Nam Sangil left his student right away to find the dancing teacher.


-ooo-


Jiwon was walking home with his friends after his first practise with the Princess in the rooftop.

“Your Majesty,” Jai Jin greeted his Prince. “As you predicted, the Princes were looking for you and the Princess, but no one manage to find you, except Prince Hyesung.”

“Hyesung?”

“He was watching you from Sports Gym rooftop,” Jaejin reported.

“Oh…” the Heir of Belukha’s Crown nodded slowly in understanding. “But he did nothing to me even when we met later in the locker room," he scratched his chin, "That’s odd, but that’s good. “ then he patted his guard who was more like a little brother to him. “Good job, Jin…”


-ooo-


It was lunch break. Jiwon was taking a nap in the trees in the school's backyard. He heard a pair of girl was chatting, he knew who they were. Those girl were commonly seen in that place during those hours. He tendes to ignore them like he used to, but their topic gained his interest, or rather, he was shocked to hear it.

What??

The Princess is going to be married to either Kang Sunghoon or one of her brothers??

This can’t be happening…

My heart… I wouldn’t be able to bear this pain…

I must do something…

I love her…

And I know she has the same feeling with me…

He was drowned in his thought when he heard the girl was disturbed by someone.

Kang Sunghoon.. It's him again...

you, man!!

I will not let you do any harm to her. Not with that secrets of yours. Your family is truly !!

Damn it!!!

I can't let any of this happens!! I can't just sit here doing nothing..

Princess Changjo… I will do anything… to make you mine…

And he climbed down the tree to settle things with Kang Sunghoon.


*** Interlude ends ***


9 years later, Kingdom of Belukha...


It was late at night. The young King and Queen of Belukha were in their chamber. They were laying on a mattress, but not their supposed majestic bed. Instead, they were laying on an ordinary springbed that was placed in front of the fireplace. Their bed was too big and heavy to be moved, so they accept the plain mattress. Anything will do, as long as the Queen could stay near the fire.

"Winter in this country is really not a joke..." The young lady pulled the blanket closer up into her chin, revealing only her head out of the thick fabric.

The man beside her pulled her closer to his embrace, hugged her tighter. "Am I not giving any difference for you?"

Changjo clasped her hands, grasping the heat from her husband's body. They both were under the blanket. In such a very cold condition, human would get more heat if they hugged each other , since their body heat will warm each other directly. But somehow, even with that position and the thick blanket, the woman kept trembling a little.

"Do you want the fire to be bigger?" He asked again after his wive didn't give any answer.

"No... You don't have to.." she said. "It will be too hot for you. You're already sweating."

It's true. While the lady was fighting with the cold, the man was actually fighting with the thick layers of blanket.

"But if it will make you warmer.."

"No," she stopped him. "Don't leave me.. I need your heat..."

"Eeyyy..." He had the heart to , "You need my heat.. Or my body..?"

"It's the same," she answered short.

"You know.. I have an idea to make you hot.." he raised his eyebrow.

"Don't!" She knew exactly what he was thinking. "You know we can't really do that in my current condition. You heard the doctor. We better wait until the first trimester passed.."

"Okayokay.. I know.." he stopped his teasing right away, and then gently her belly. It's not obvious for the sight yet, but he could felt that it bumped a little.

"Atttcchhooo..."

Changjo suddenly sneezed. She rubbed her nose after she sneezed once again. She could felt the pain within her nose.

"That's what it costs you for dancing in the rain!" He grabbed the tissue that he prepared next to him, and gave it to his wife. "You even refuse to make love to me because you don't want to endanger your health and the baby's, but you insisted on dancing in the middle of a rain pour?! Tsk.."

"Hehe.." the lady smirked innocently. "I didn't know why but while enjoying the sudden rain, I unknowingly stepped out of the terrace," she put her best smile. “Perhaps it was the baby who wanted it.”

He couldn’t be not melted with that smile. “And you danced the same movements you did years ago…for that Graduation ceremony.”

“Yeah…” she beamed, “I really love that dance we created. It’s the first thing that brought me closer to you..”

He felt a warmth shivered his heart, “And you danced so beautifully that you earned those flowers and praises. I was the one who was graduating, but you stole all the attentions.”

She chuckled. “I could dance gracefully, only because of your accompaniment,” she put her hand on his cheek. “Even this time, you accompanied me to dance. I know you don’t really like rain, but thanks anyway,” She her lips purposely, “You looked really hot when you're drenched in the rain..."

She winked, and that made her man felt a wave down his body. "You better don't do that..."

"Do what?" She raised her eyebrow, somehow, seductively.

"Stop..encouraging me... You know... you're making me hard.." he pressed his hips, which actually was still covered with a pants.

"Omoo.." She could feel the slight pressure.

"You too, were so hot..when you were wet..." his voice deepened.

"O..ow..." she gulped. And then she was devoured in a deep kiss.

She couldn't escape. Her body was pinned, trapped between a pair of strong muscular arms. In these years, Jiwon had trained his body so he wouldn't lose to his wife's muscular brothers. It was a part of his pride, but he actually was satisfied with what he could gain.

He had no problem controlling his chubby wife, as she couldn't do anything but to surrender to their desire. But in fact, Jiwon knew his limits. He clearly understood his wife's condition as she was afraid that she might have a weak womb just as her mother's.

Jiwon let his desires flow for some more minutes, tasting the sweetness of his wife. The King of Belukha gave his Queen one last peck before he parted himself, restraining the rest of his lust. Even with their small activity, he already made the lady panted, and tiny drops of sweat could be seen on her forehead.

"See.. I could make you hot..." he smirked.

She smiled weakly, still catching her breath, "I.. I can help you.. actually.. I shouldn't let you.. starve for months..."

He gently kissed her temple, "No.. You don't need to, my love. I care more about you and our baby, than my own desire. It can wait.."

She couldn't stop smiling, "I love you, Wonpa.."

"I love you too, Lemon," he landed a short kiss on her lips, and then pulled the blanket closer. "Now we should really rest. You know.. Tomorrow we'll have something to deal with..."

She chuckled, "Yeah.." and she tightened their hug. They both fell asleep within minutes.

The next morning, the Palace was busy since early dawn. It was the last day of the year. Later that night, they would have an End Year party, and also an early Birthday Celebration for their new Queen, since they would be partying the whole night. It was the first time they’re going to hold the Queen’s Birthday party. She came to Belukha only last summer. Everyone wanted everything to be perfect.

And speaking of Changjo’s birthday, of course, they would have some special guests. And surely, it was none other than her brothers. Luckily, it was only half of them, since the other half were pretty much busy at the moment.

“Changjo-ya…” Eric came up first and run toward his sister.

“My sweet orange…” Minwoo came up next.

“My dear baby…” Hyesung was the last.

And those three youngmen came crushing the young Queen who was their little sister no matter what her title was, and she was sandwiched between the hugs and kisses from her brothers.

“Ough… oppadeul… omoo… stopp…” she fought the rain of kisses. “Geez.. Wonpa… I need help here….” She’s trying to reach for her husband, but the man knew his place to stand aside the commotion.

“You know… they’re pouring you with hugs and kisses, but if it’s me, they’ll be pouring me with fists and kicks if I ever come closer. So…”

“Wonpa…”

“Wise decision, Your Majesty,” Eric praised, and he didn’t let go his grab on his sister.

“We really miss you, baby orange dear..” Minwoo pinched her cheeks.

“Ouch.. oppa.. that hurts…. Okayokayokay I miss you too guys, but please…stop… I can’t even stand firmly…”

It took her some more pinches and pecks until her brothers finally let their hands off.

“How’s the other oppas doing?” she asked them.

“They’re fine..” Hyesung answered shortly.

“Andy oppa?” she asked again.

“He’s doing great,” Eric answered, with amused beam. It made Changjo shook her head.

“I can’t believe you really renounced your Crown Prince title and gave it to Andy oppa..”

Eric lightly shrugged, “I’m proved not really fit for the Crown anyway. It should have been Andy’s from the start. He’s truly the best. He was just being overshadowed by us. When he successfully uncovered the smuggling cases that had been bothering our Kingdom for years, I took the cue. He’s more worthy than me, really.”

She put her hands on her waist, rolling her eyes. “We know exactly that it’s not your true reason.”

“Hey, it’s true..” Eric defended. Changjo didn’t change her expression. “Well… okay… but it’s partly true. He proved himself better than me, so I… you know… I chose Hyemi over the Crown..” he couldn’t lie to his sister who knew the truth anyway.

“And where is she now?” she asked. “Don’t tell me you’re still fighting with her.”

“No,” Eric quickly denied, “She’ll be having a gig at Paris. What a talented designer she is. Actually she really wants to come here, but…”

“Yeah, I know,” she unknowingly nodded, “She’s been texting me this whole week. But I encourage her to stay there. She shouldn’t miss this chance to prove herself.”

“Yep..”

“And why the hell are you here, Eric oppa? Shouldn’t you stay there with her?” the young Queen interogated him.

“She asked me to stay away a bit from her. But I’m planning to fly to Paris tomorrow, after your party. Don’t worry, Changjo-ya. I will never lose her again..” he said firmly.

Unlike Changjo and Jiwon, things didn’t go smoothly for Eric and Hyemi. Right after the Graduation, on his Coronation day, Eric announced that he and Hyemi was engaged. It drew various reactions from the people. Some were giving their blessings since they were glad that the future of the Kingdom was settled by the Crown Prince and Crown Princess-to-be, but some were arguing Hyemi’s credibility to take such an honored place.

Even their friends at school started to act differently. Some were questioning if Hyemi befriended Changjo purposely to reach any of the Princes. Hyemi could resist all the love and hate directed to her, especially when Changjo and Eric firmly stated that they believed Hyemi’s sincerity. But the girl couldn’t hold it any longer when the issue affected her family in negative way.

Her father was a common salary man. With the fuss of her being the Crown Princess, many of her father’s co-workers questioning their boss’ motives when Mr. Na got a raise.

The tensions and stresses affected her badly. So in the middle of her undergraduate studies, when she somehow got a chance of scholarship to attend fashion school in Europe, she took it right away, leaving her relationship with Eric hanged by a thread.

Eric tried his best though, to win Hyemi back. They kept going on and off. When at some point Hyemi stated that she wished Eric wasn’t a Prince, he took it seriously. He kept thinking hard. And when he got a chance after Andy’s brilliant move, he didn’t miss it.

“You better really take a good care of her, oppa,” she crossed her arms in her chest. “She’s my bestie, you know..”

“Yes, Your Majesty, I know it very well,” Eric smirked. And she rolled her eyes for the nnth time. Even at time like this, her brother was still able to joke.

“I hope Andy oppa will be okay…” she wished.

“Oh, don’t worry,” Minwoo responded. “That’s why we left Jinnie and Wannie there.”

“Yeah,” Hyesung joined. “Jinnie will support him from military side, and Wannie, as Crown Prince’s Private Councellor, he will baby-sit those kids. We need someone to keep Andy from over-stressing and mental breakdown, and Jinnie from his rage and panic attacks.”

"And speaking of the devils..." Eric suddenly pulled out something from his bag. It's his ringing tab. "It's them! Andy and Dongwan must have arrived at Jinnie's base camp."

"Changjo-ya..come here.." Minwoo grabbed her and snatch the tab from Eric.

It turned out to be a video call from her other 3 brothers.

"Changjo-yaaaa...." Andy, Dongwan, and Junjin greeted their sister by shouting together as if they were a choir, but their voice just now was far from harmonious.

"My little baby sister, I miss youu..." Junjin pouted and he looked like he wanted to dominate the phone they're holding.

"Jin-ah.. I wanna see her too, don't hold the phone for yourself," Dongwan protested.

"Ahhh hyuunngg..." he whinned. "I have only five minutes. You guys will have more time. You see I am in a middle of intensive military training. I have to show a good discipline to my subordinates.."

"You should act your age first if you want to be a good example to your subordinates..." Dongwan looked like he wanted to lecture his brother but Changjo stopped them.

"Oppadeul.. Your five minutes will end just like that if you keep arguing.."

"Oh yeah..that's right.." Junjin quickly agreed. "How are you, my dear?"

"I'm good, oppa. Thanks..."

"Has Hyesungie hyung spin-kicked that King for me?" Junjin continued.

"You ask Hyesungie oppa what?" Changjo gaped.

"No, Jin-ah," Hyesung cut them.

"But hyung.."

"I promise I'll kick this King if I see Changjo in not a good condition," he winked at his sister who was glaring at him. "But our little sister looks great. So I believe she is happy here. Therefore, there is no need for a kick," he winked at the host King too.

"Geurae?" Junjin raised his eyebrow. "I can see Changjo still has her chubby cheeks.. so I guess you're right.."

"Oppa..." Changjo was at disbelief that her brothers were still arguing about her happiness with Jiwon.

"Please bear with them, Changjo.." Andy interfered. "It's their habbit.. And you know what? Since you were gone, and they lose one object to be protected within their reach, they transfer all their protective energy, to me. Now I know what you must have felt all these years..."

The new Crown Prince of Korea looked like he wanted to complaint, but he already received dead glares from the brothers that sat right to his sides. Yes, he was sitting in the middle between Dongwan and Junjin during their video call. The other 3 Princes who were in Belukha also sent a deadly glares through the camera.

"Aigoo.. No wonder, Andy oppa... You are their magnae now..." Changjo shook her head, but she was smiling. Those brothers of her perhaps wouldn't feel complete if they didn't protect a certain thing.

"It's because you are our Crown Prince, so we have to protect you at all cost," Dongwan stated. "They even left me here to protect you.."

"I told you, you can go to Belukha with them," Andy countered. "It's just me and Jinnie who can't leave our duties for now. For God's sake..it is New Year Eve and we can't get any vacation since that foolish country in our northern border is poking for trouble.." he whinned again. Junjin followed and nodded his head strongly.

"And you tell me to leave you both alone in this condition? I have to keep you both sane!" Dongwan nagged. "But don't worry, after you three back to Korea," he pointed at the phone, "I'll go there to Belukha on my own...for a month! I need vacation!"

"Hyung..how can you leave us for a month?" Junjin protested. Actually he was jealous. He wanted that vacation too.

"I don't care.." Dongwan replied coldly. "Changjo-ya.. You can provide the accommodation for me, right? Where is Jiw.. I mean, King Matthew.. I'll ask him myself.."

It looked like Junjin was really jealous that he snatch the phone and didn't let Dongwan had it, so he wouldn't be able to talk to Jiwon.

Changjo laughed loudly seeing the childish act of her brothers. But she could feel that Dongwan was serious about his request. This 3rd Prince was usually calm, and when he started to be chatty like now, it meant that he started to lose his calmness. And just as he stated, he would need a vacation.

Jiwon was laughing too since he could see everything in the phone over her shoulder. "Tell your brother that he will be welcomed here at any times, for as long as he likes. He can use our private cabin by the lake."

"Really? That's perfect," they heard Dongwan shouted through the phone. "Thanks a lot, brother-in-law.."

"Hyung...take me with you..."

"Me too, hyung..."

"No..."

"Oppadeul... Your five minutes will be up soon.." Changjo reminded them since they kept fighting.

"Hyung..give it to me. You guys can call her again later," Junjin used his power to win the phone. "I'm not even bringing my phone to this camp.."

Andy and Dongwan finally let him to have the phone. They sneaked behind him though.

"Changjo-ya.. It's not New year yet, so I can't say it now, but... Chuu.." he sent a kiss through the phone. "I love you.. Don't forget to ask my gift from Syungie hyung. I made you a very beautiful card. But you should open it tomorrow though.."

"Yes, oppa, I will.." she also sent a kiss through the phone. "Thanks.. I love you too.."

"Hyesungie hyung has my gift too.." Andy added.

"And also mine.." Dongwan didn't want to lose. "Hyesung-a, don't forget to give it to her!"

"I won't forget it, you fools," Hyesung replied.

"Okay, Changjo-ya.. The time is really up now.. Bye.." Junjin sent one more kiss, and then he turned the phone off.

"Aigoo..oppadeul..." she was amused. Her brothers were indeed her brothers. So unique and unbelievable, but still, she love them.

She gave the tab back to Eric. Her brothers were happy to see her smiling.

"Come to Korea if you have time," Hyesung requested. "They really miss you. We all miss you. Our mothers and father too. But not everyone has the liberty to leave their duties.."

"I know, oppa. I will.." she smiled assuring. “Then... What about you guys?” she inquired, “Ambassadors.. really?”

“Yeah..” Minwoo confirmed. “It’s better for Andy if his hyungs stay away from the country. This is our way to protect him. People will eventually stop nagging about he’s having older brothers and they will see the true quality of our youngest Prince.”

“That’s right,” Hyesung added. “It’s common in our Kingdom anyway. The Princes other than Crown Prince usually ended up as Ambassadors. We go with tradition. It shouldn’t be that hard.”

“And the most important thing is, by being Ambassador, I am free to go abroad as I wish so I can come here frequently,” Minwoo couldn’t hide his smirks.

He suddenly grabbed Changjo in his hug, strongly lifted her although they had the same weight, and then turned over, swaying her, like they used to do when they were kids.

And the young Queen panicked, “Oppa!! Stop it!! Be careful!!”

“Be carefull what?” Minwoo stopped, but she was still hanging in the air. He noticed something weird from his sister’s panic tone just now, then he realized that she was trying to protect her belly.

The short Prince widened his eyes. He put his sister down slowly, but his expression hardened.

“You..?”

“Yes,” the lady answered quickly.

Eric’s and Hyesung’s face were stiffened too.

“I’m going to be an uncle?” Minwoo made sure.

“Uh-huh…” she confirmed.

“How long?” Eric asked.

“Two months already.”

“You..” Hyesung stated with firm and undebatable tone. “Should come home with us. You better give birth in our homeland..”

“Oppa.. there’s no way I will give birth to the Heir of Belukha Kingdom in none other than this land…” Changjo knew the storm was coming.

“But you see..”

“We’ll have best medics...”

“We need to ensure the safety..”

The young Queen slapped her forehead. “Aigoo…” she turned to her husband, “You see, my dear…??”

The young King chuckled, “They are really… as we predicted…”

“It’s not the time to be relaxed, Changjo-ya…”

“Are you feeling well?”

“You could eat properly? Sleep?”

“It’s no use. We should go home to Korea immediately.”

“Yeah… inform our royal doctors..”

“Prepare the jet…”

Changjo inhaled a deep breath, “Oppadeul… pleasee…”

So in the end, instead of spending the day to prepare for her birthday party, the young Queen of Belukha was busy fighting her unbelievably stubborn brothers, who until forever, would treasure her as their precious baby sister.


*** THE END ***


A/N. Hello readers..
Actually I wanted to make Jiwon's Side of Story as an independent chapter, to show you how the story goes from Jiwon's perspective. But my brain got stuck after I finish the last chapter. And that's was all I could think of Jiwon's side that hasn't been shown in the story. Sorry for the awkwardness. I know I just push everything into this last chapter.

By the way I have something I want to depict from with this fic. I want to picturise our status -or at least MY status- as Shinhwa Changjo.

We love those oppadeul, with anything they do, although sometimes we despise their foolish and unpredictable actions. But still, we'll always love them. Those oppadeul too, they will always love us and treasure us, their fans. Even when we met some other guy, they will cheer us and want only the best for us. We too, should cheer them when they find their someone special. Even without those bashing fans, they already have their own difficulties maintaining their relationships. We should be happy if they find their love of life. Because even when later we have our own lives and families, we will still love each other. Always. Now and forever. Eternally.

That's all.

Thanks to all of you who read this story and gave me your love. I hope you enjoyed it :)