hurt

love is infront you


jimin,taehyung and j-hope have been my bestfriend since i enter this school.Four of us always beside each other whether in storm or sunny.we share the same love toward music.Taetae and jimin always spend time in radio room.Radio room have been handle by suga and Taetae have a dream to be a composer.So he learn from suga.I always see him write song in his green notebook. we always spend time on rooftoop. 

Since the day I enter this school,i have fall in love with jeon jungkook.but i know he never love me back.He is famous in this school and many girl like him so i thought that i never get chance to be with him.Only jimin, taetae and j-hope knew about my feeling toward jungkook.sometime i wrote a letter to him to confess my feeling. 


*during lunch time*

i'm so excited to give lunch box to jungkook but then it's really hurt my heart to see him with other girl so i go back with sad faces and search my bestfriend.I visit taetae at radio room.And i saw him listening to some music using his headphone. and i saw suga oppa sleeping on the sofa. 

“hye taetae,where the others hm i feel sooo sad and you know i see jungkook " said me while i sit beside him.I put my head on the table and try to hold my tears. 

he stop with what he were doing and look at me “so what wrong!? did he hurt you!!!? i will punch that face of him! " said taehyung with his angry face. 

“No! it's not like that i just saw him with another girl haha. it's nothing important.i just want to sleep. don't forget to wake me up" and i go to sleep with my tear falling down on my cheeks. 

i always share my story with taehyung cause only him that i feel comfortable to share all my problem.sometime i feel he like me because the way he treat me is different but how can someone who is busy with his own world falling in love with others.