I know we're better together

I know we're better together

Yongguk's point of view

I didn't know what to expect when I returned back to the dorm but it wasn't this. I know me and my members are really close friends especially after all we went through with the lawsuit and I know it`s stupid to think like this. It`s just i can`t help but feel like a burden to the group, so of course I would feel kinda unwanted some times. I guess that`s why I was given a break,to get my mind together and not be so stressed, to be healthy. I`m being really selfish but I`m also scared, what if the other members were actually doing better with out me and they didn`t want me back. I thought of of these irrational thoughts on the way to the dorm.

No one`s point of view

After Yongguk finally found the courage to open the door he was greeted by all of his group members Zelo being the first to see him come through the door.   

Zelo: HYUNG! Yongguk Hyung! Omg we missed you so much man.

Jongup:Yeah Hyung we`ve been waiting like forever for you to comeback.

Himchan slap Jongup on the side of his head, Himchan: Yah respect your elders! Hi Yongguk.

Daehyun:Hyung! Daehyun ran and hugged Yongguk and everyone ran and hugged him to, they all took turns kissing his cheeks and hugging him. Yah! i wanna hug Hyung too! Zelo said pouting. Everyone moved out of the way so Zelo could hug and kiss Yongguk on his cheeks. Yongguk by now was red as a tomato from all of the skinship showed him. Youngjae:Hyung never feel sad about having time off we all understand if you are stress and your not a burden to us so don`t ever think you are ok Hyung we all love you so much. Zelo turned to look Yongguk in his eyes, Zelo: I know we`re better togther and all of the other members also agreed.