Late Night Dates

Late Night Dates

Baekhyun~ah, saranghae!

Oppa, take care of yourself!

Oppa! I hope you had fun with your birthday celebration tonight!

Baekhyun~ah!!! You’re so handsome!

Baekhyun~ah!!! Be safe!

Oppa!! Saranghaeeeeee! Huhuhuhu

 

As soon as Baekhyun stepped out of the venue’s exit door, he waved his hands to all the fans waiting for him outside. He smiles widely, throws finger hearts, makes a peace sign to everyone, and does everything he can to make them happy.

 

After several minutes of giving fanservice, one of the guards told him that it’s time to say goodbye to everyone.

 

Baekhyun waved his hands one last time before getting into the car. He occupied the back seat as it’s more comfortable – he’s a bit tired so occupying a larger space than the passenger seat feels more comfortable – and he left his backpack there earlier. He grabbed his bag and rummaged in it for his phone. It’s been three hours since the last time he checked his phone, and now he has five messages.

 

From: Chanyeol

Hey.

Good luck with your birthday party tonight. Have fun!

 

From: Chanyeol

What time would the party be over?

 

From: Chanyeol

Should I pick you up after the party?

 

From: Chanyeol

I forgot that you’re with your manager. I’ll just see you in Gangnam.

 

From: Chanyeol

Don’t forget our date tonight.

 

Baekhyun smiles after reading Chanyeol’s messages. He presses the screen and types his message for the taller.

 

To: Chanyeol

Hey.

I’m on my way now. See you!

 

After a few seconds, his phone buzzes.

 

From: Chanyeol

I’m here already. I’ll wait for you inside my car. :3

 

To: Chanyeol

Okay. I’ll just drop by on a store near the place. I asked them to reserve a shirt for me. I’ll just pick it up.

Is there anything you want?

 

From: Chanyeol

You’re the one I want.

 

To: Chanyeol

Tsk tsk hahahaha (●´ω●) I’m here. I’ll just go to the store, okay? Give me ten minutes.

 

From: Chanyeol

Okay. Be safe.

 

Baekhyun went inside the store and paid the t-shirts that were reserved for him.

 

Holding a paper bag on his right hand and a coffee on the other, Baekhyun happily walks to where Chanyeol is. In no time, he can already see Chanyeol’s car not too far off to where he is standing. When he’s finally in front of the car, he opened the door on the passenger seat and occupies it. He put the paper bag on the back seat, and he handed the coffee to the taller.

 

“Thanks for the coffee.” Chanyeol smiled.

 

“You’re welcome. Anything for you.” Baekhyun responds.

 

“So, how’s the party? Did you have fun?”

 

“Mm. It was fun talking to aeris and we even played a game!” Baekhyun said, eyes sparkling.

 

“Really? I heard you gave the winner a hug.” Chanyeol hissed, fingers tapping the steering wheel.

 

“Eyy, my baby’s jealous.” Baekhyun pokes the taller’s side, laughing with his reaction.

 

“Hah! I’m not jealous. Who said I’m jealous?” Chanyeol avoided to look at Baekhyun.

 

“Your eyes are telling me you’re jealous.” Baekhyun smirks, giving Chanyeol a hug. “I love you, giant. Don’t be too jealous hahaha.”

 

Chanyeol pouts then hugs Baekhyun back. “You know I can’t resist you, don’t you?”

 

“Of course hehehe.” Baekhyun gave his killer puppy-eyes look. “So where are we going?”

 

“You’ll see.” Chanyeol starts to steer the steering wheel to go the place he’s saying.

 

After half an hour, they stopped near the park. The both off them stepped out of the car, and Chanyeol took the picnic basket he brought.

 

It’s already late. Only several people can be seen in the park so they don’t bother being recognized. Chanyeol held Baekhyun’s hand as they walk to corner of the park which he thinks is a good spot.

 

After setting everything, the both of them lied down on the blanket – Baekhyun resting his head on Chanyeol’s arm – and look up at the sky.

 

“Wow. The sky’s full of stars. That one looks so big! Look!” Baekhyun sounds amazed. He turns to Chanyeol only to see the guy staring at him.

 

“Don’t look at me like that. You’re making me blush.” Baekhyun buried his face on Chanyeol’s chest.

 

“Why would I bother looking at the stars above me when the brightest star’s right beside me?” Chanyeol kissed the top of Baekhyun’s head.

 

“Hmph. I wouldn’t be swayed by your sweet words, Mr. Park.”

 

“Thank you for being my star, for being my light in the darkness, for making me smile every day, for being my sports buddy, for being my best friend, and for being my everything. I love you, Baek.” Chanyeol planted a kiss on Baekhyun’s forehead.

 

“I-I don’t know what to say.”

 

“You don’t have to say anything. Making me feel that you love me is more than enough.”

 

“I love you, Yeol.” Baekhyun kissed the taller.

 

“Anyway, it’s two days before your birthday. What do you want?” Chanyeol asks, brushing Baekhyun’s hair.

 

“Anything?” Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol.

 

“Anything.”

 

“Mmm… I want a watch, a car, and a house.” Baekhyun giggles.

 

“Okay. I’ll buy you that.”

 

Baekhyun lightly punch Chanyeol’s chest. “I’m just joking. I can buy that, y’know? Your time would be the best gift you can give.” Baekhyun smiles.

 

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. I bought a not so couple yet a couple shirt – the one I picked up earlier. Wanna go on a date on Saturday night? Let’s wear that.” Baekhyun added.

 

“Who am I to say no?” Chanyeol smiles.