7 years

I'm gonna love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook met taehyung, after 7 years. It's was unexpected, not only for jungkook. May be taehyung didn't expect to meet again with his lost love.

A long lost fire again warmed up the atmosphere when jungkook met a pair of glistening eyes in the service camp on a recent flood affected valley. The eyes were so familiar to him even after these years. They locked their eyes on the surprising encounter. 

But it wasn't so sweet when they met after so many days. Jungkook felt sharp pain that suddenly hits his chest when taehyung broke the eye contact and looked down. He shouldn't feel it all of a sudden just by seeing him like he missed him all these years.

Why should jungkook miss him? He didn't even remember him during this long time gap. Jungkook is happy with his life. He has a fiance back in his home. Actually his girlfriend, Lee ji eun, apple of eye of everyone of jungkook's high school, came from prestigious family, caught school's soccer captain jungkook's attention easily. Their 8 years of relationship from high school and then engaged with the blessing of two families. They seemed to have a healthy relation. Their marriage will be held after jungkook finishes his military mission for 3 months in the service camp. Everything is set.

Well, jungkook became a captain after he joined military shortly after school. His family,his fiance is proud of him.

Jungkook didn't bother to keep information about how taehyung's doing, that's been the same for 7 years. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter