Two

These Strands Don't Shave Themselves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So I'd started another chapter of this when I'd finished the first one (though I wasn't really planning on writing another chapter haha) and lost motivation about halfway through but I rediscovered it last night and got the motivation to finish it and so I did ^^ Hope y'all enjoy this mess of words and SeKai~

 

                                        XxX

 

Jongin's head whips up when he hears his bedroom door open and he watches as Sehun waltzes inside with long, confident strides. He looks like a man on a mission so when he stops at the end of the bed and their eyes meet, Jongin sets the book he'd been nose deep in aside and regards his boyfriend with a smile.

 

“What's up?” He asks, watching as Sehun takes a deep breath. He wonders what his lover could possibly have on his mind to make him so tense but he knows he'll find out soon enough and truth be told, he does.

 

“Today is the day. I have decided that today is the day I'm going to shave you.” The maknae tells him, voice firm and face serious. There is a surety in those words that Jongin fails to grasp properly.

 

“You're-what?” He treads, warily eying the younger who is giving him a smug smile, nose in the air and hands draped across his shirtless chest. Sehun drops his gaze from Jongin's face to his lips, the latter self consciously them under the watchful eyes.

 

“You helped me shave two weeks ago, remember?” Jongin blushes and nods dumbly at the question. How can he forget? They'd stayed in the bathroom long after that, too busy wrapped up in pleasure and each other which earned them a scolding from Junmyeon about them hogging the bathroom to do the do when other people needed it for it's actual purpose. Sehun had been repentant because he never liked the idea of Junmyeon being disappointed in him but Jongin had assured him afterward when they were alone that their leader wasn't disappointed at all, it was just principle. It hadn't done the trick of cheering the maknae up as he'd hoped but it did make him feel a little better so Jongin had considered it a success.

 

“Great, well your face has hair that needs to be removed and I have a favour to return.So, I'm going to shave you-your facial hair, if you'll let me, of course.” Sehun tells him, face set with determination as he looks at Jongin expectantly. The elder returns his boyfriend's heavy gaze, hands scrubbing his chin and he feels the stubble prickly against his palm.

 

“....o...kay?” He answers in mild confusion because he doesn't understand why his lover is so set on shaving his facial hair or why he even wants to do it in the first place but Jongin indulges the younger anyway. He'll find out the answers to those questions in time. He lets Sehun pull him up and off the bed,  obediently following behind the taller as they make their way to the bathroom hand in hand. Honestly, Jongin is a little apprehensive because Sehun is much too excited to carry out this task, the younger walking with an extra pep in his step and a little more sashay in his hips than usual. The bathroom door is closed behind them and when Sehun turns to him with a too boyish yet charming grin, the older gulps.

 

“I've basically perfected the art over the course of the last two weeks and I just want to show you how much I've improved and what better way than to actually show you? Using your face of course because that's just how good I've become.” Sehun boasts, his now barely noticeable lisp still accentuating his words and claiming his speech. Finally, Jongin lowers his guard, shoulders dropping when he relaxes with a small chuckle and a hand through his hair. The air shifts for a minute when he walks up to his boyfriend with a smirk, index finger pressed under the younger's chin as he tilts his head up gently.

 

“Make me proud.” He states, voice nothing but a whisper, a breath against the shell of his lover's ears. Jongin grins, when he sees the blush spread across Sehun's cheeks, brows furrowed and a pout forming on his full lips. Does his face really need shaving right now? What Jongin would give just to reach up and claim those sinful lips but he doesn't really need a fuming, ranting and pouty Sehun nor silent treatment for a week because sometimes his lover gets petty like that. Instead, he steps back a little with his hands on his hips and his eyes trained on his boyfriend's slender form but then Sehun is the one smirking. There is a sensuous glint in his eyes when he approaches Jongin, minimising the space that he just put between them before mimicking Jongin's action just moments before; pressing his index finger under the older's chin and tilting his head up so that their gazes fully meet.

 

“I plan to.” Sehun punctuates the statement with a of his lips and Jongin can't help but follow the movement of the pink muscle as it travels along the even pinker  softness with a lidded gaze. Abruptly, before he even has a chance to react, Sehun's lips are pressed against his in a teasing kiss, teeth nipping at his bottom lip followed by a swipe of his lover's tongue across the abused spot as if to pacify it and as soon as it had started, it ends, leaving Jongin's lips tingling and Jongin himself wanting more. “Now, why do you have to make everything ual?” The younger berates with a satisfied look in Jongin's direction probably at how flustered the older currently is because of his actions.

 

“You're basically seducing me and I'm the one making everything ual? You kissed me, remember?” Jongin defends, furrowing his brows, hands folding across his chest. Sehun sighs.

 

“We're getting nowhere...C’mon lift your arms.” The younger instructs and Jongin does as he told, feeling the coolness in the bathroom against his skin when his white t-shirt is removed and discarded on the towel rack. Then, Sehun's hands trail down his sides, disappearing in the waistband of his sweats while wrists push the sweats off his hips to where the younger's palm stops, fully cupping his  before he's hoisted up and settled on the counter in the same way he'd done to his lover two weeks before. Oh how the tables have turn. He almost smiles but his mind is too preoccupied with how his boyfriend's hands feel against him as they slide down the back of his legs, taking his sweats with them until even that is discarded on the towel rack. Even after Sehun is done, and Jongin watches him take his pants off as well, he can still feel the burn of his boyfriend's fingers against his skin. There is no way he can shave in this state, or be shaved for that matter but then Sehun's pants is off and the sight of the younger's boxers is enough to have Jongin doubling over in a fit of snickers, impending not impending anymore. The taller is wearing the fuchsia pink boxers with the black doodles on them that Jongin had gifted him with as a joke for his birthday. The fact that Sehun is wearing them, and proudly too, is very unexpected and the older can't believe it. He's full on laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter