One

These Strands Don't Shave Themselves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: I know nothing about shaving mustaches and beards hahaha ;-;

 

                                      •♧•

“What-Sehun, what are you doing?” Jongin asks his boyfriend when he strolls into the bathroom on his quest to find said boy in the dorm. Sehun turns to him, looking like a deer caught in headlights with wide eyes and slightly parted lips, the shaver close to his foamed chin slowly descending. Jongin resists the urge to grin at how cute, albeit a bit ridiculous, EXO’s maknae looks.

 

Sehun, clad in nothing but fitted, black boxers, clears his throat before he produces a strained, “Nothing.”

 

“Are you sure?” Jongin presses. He has a fair idea of what's going on but teasing the boy is too much fun to pass up, especially when he gets to see expressions like the flustered one Sehun is currently wearing at the question. He strides further into the bathroom, locking the door behind him and moving to stand next to his boyfriend. He leans his back against the counter Sehun is facing, arms snaking their way across his chest. He waits for Sehun's reply. The boy in question squares his shoulders and sets his  jaw, turning to Jongin with a barely noticeable pout.

 

“I'm sure. You needed something?” He asks Jongin, trying hard to keep the impatience out of his voice it seems, and the older only shakes his head.

 

“Nothing at all. I was just wondering where you are, is all. Thought maybe we could go practice the new choreo together for a bit.” Jongin explains, crossing his right foot over his left that is supporting his weight, very pointedly staring at the white foam on Sehun's face. “You uh...you do know you've got something on your face right…?” He adds and his boyfriend sputters but then collects himself and heaves a sigh.

 

“Stop teasing me.” Sehun chides but it comes out more of a whine instead, bringing the razor to his face once more.His eyes are focused on his reflection in the mirror and Jongin's are focused on the younger's very aesthetic side profile.

 

“It's just shaving, Hunnie. Why are you so nervous about it? You looked like you were facing the cops after killing a man when I walked in here. What's wrong? You're accustomed to shaving, aren't you.” He queries, a hand reaching out to tug at the waistband of the boy's boxers, pulling it and watching in fascination as it slaps against Sehun's skin when he let's it go, the spot reddening quickly. Sehun winces and shoots him a glare.

 

“That's to help with the nerves. So? Talk to me?” His voice softens when he asks the questions, staring intently at Sehun who worries his bottom lips between rows of pearly, white teeth. The maknae lets out yet another deep sigh and turns his head so that their gazes lock.

 

“Last time I shaved, Baekhyun hyung asked me if I did it with my eyes closed and Chanyeol hyung asked if the power went out when I did it...apparently there was still hair in places, why didn't you tell me?” His voice is whiny but his gaze is accusing. Jongin regards the younger for a moment before smiling.

 

“Because you looked cute. If I thought it looked bad I'd have told you, you know that. I love when that little shadow on your face shows-”

 

“But the fans don't...idols aren't supposed to have facial hair...it's not desirable...How other idols do it, I honestly don't know but-” He cuts himself off with a grumble, turning back to the mirror to face his reflection. Jongin understands where his boyfriend is coming from, it's the same with him; always shaving and making sure his face is clean and if it isn't, wearing a face mask to hide it. As idols they have an image to upkeep and it is important that they do so he understands his lover's plight.

 

“I understand...I'm sorry I didn't say anything. But it honestly didn't look bad. The hyungs were probably teasing, you know how they are.” He pacifies and Sehun gives him a withering look in the mirror, but also a small smile.

 

“You don't have to apologise, it's okay. But now I'm just so nervous I feel like I don't even know how to shave anymore.” The younger says in dejection and Jongin's lips quirk into a smirk.

 

“Shall I teach you, then?” He offers, trying to be y and failing because his face heats up in embarrassment at his words and Sehun only chuckles although his cheeks are visibly tinged with pink as well. He moves, pushing himself off the counter, to stand behind Sehun, positioning his hands on the younger’s waist.

 

“Are you trying to teach me to shave or seduce me?” Sehun deadpans and the laugh that escapes Jongin's lips echoes loud in the bathroom. It has him clutching his stomach and wiping imaginary stray tears from his eyes.

 

“Do you need seducing?” He asks when he catches his breath and the maknae answers with a profound no. “Then I'm teaching you to shave.” Is his response, peeking over Sehun's shoulder to see both their faces; his with a smile and his lover rolling his eyes.

 

“Okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter