Prologue

30 Days To Love You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey there! Those who subscribe and upvote, thank u so much!!! :333 Don't forget to leave me comments~

 

BOLD = The past

ITALIC = Woohyun's inner thoughts

 

Enjoy!

-Hana-

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@




The birds is chirping excitedly as a new day begin with the sun rising brightly into the world blinding the view those who see it with open eyes or close eyes.

Woohyun stir in his sleep and cover his eyes with the back of his hand as the sunlight penetrate through the close curtains of his bedroom window, maybe. He move his body a little and realize the weight on his waist.

Ah, this is not my bedroom... Again.

He slowly remove the hand that circling around his waist and get out of the bed picking up his clothes that scattered on the carpet floor.

Woohyun then take a shower to clean himself from whatever dirt stick on his body especially the on his lower body part. By the time he finish shower and put on his clothes, the man on the bed is still asleep like a log.

He move towards the long stand mirror near the window to style his hair quickly. The sun ray make his dark brown hair shining as if he just came out from a salon.

Woohyun then take a piece of paper and a pen to leave a note for the still asleep man on the bed before he left the room not forgetting his car key this time.

Not that he mind he left it or lost it because he can just buy a new one right away because why not? The Nam Woohyun that everyone swooning over to get a piece of him have an eternity fortune left for him that he ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter