Stranger?!

Train to Heaven

We don’t meet people by accident.

They are meant to cross our path for a reason.

                                                                                                                       -Spiritscience-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-“Seokjin and Jimin, come to my room”-their boss Min Yoongi called nonchalantly

 

Both Jin and Jimin were startled a little with the sudden appearance of their boss. Because they just arrived at the company for like three minutes and the boss already called them into his room. Before going, both of them gave each other the “What did you do?” look-They felt so confused.

 

“Oh, please…just relax….you guys did nothing wrong”-Yoongi spoke after seeing the nervousness in their eyes.

 

Jin and Jimin felt so much relief after hearing that but they were still so confused because it was so early in the morning and they were summoned by the big boss. Who didn’t felt nervous when the boss calls? Even you know that you did nothing wrong.

 

-“Actually, both of you have done really good job recently”-the boss continued-“I have a case, a big case for you guys”

 

-“Yes…”- Jin and Jimin felt really happy and surprised after hearing the compliment from their boss. Wow, they felt flattered because Min Yoongi, the coolest boss in the world never praised anything.

 

-“My source said that the Jeon Coporation in Angyang will end their insurance contract soon and I’ve heard that they might or might not resign with their old insurance company so the task for you guys is to bring the Jeon for me” and before Jin or Jimin could react, Yoongi continued “if both of you can do it, your salary will increase 5% plus bonus”.

 

Ok, it took time for both Jin and Jimin to digest everything of what their boss jus said. But their minds now only filled up by those words “5% increasing in salary and bonus”. What a motivation!

 

-“We’ll do it, boss”-Jin and Jimin said in the same time. The glanced each other with a wide smile on their faces.

 

-“Good. It’s a big fish. Nail it for me”-Yoongi said with a mild smile on his face.

 

-“Yes, sir”-They said loudly in union.

 

-“Now, Get out!”-Now Yoongi was back to his cold face.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jin was standing in the subway station. He was waiting for Jimin. They planned to buy some stuff for Jin’s new house. Jin was losing his patience slowly because Jimin was late. Jin had been waiting him for more than 20 minutes. He was about to call Jimin then his phone rang. It was Jimin.

 

-“I’m sorry, Jin-huyng…my mom suddenly visits me so…..I can’t go with you today….I’m sorry sorry sorry a lot huyng…”-Jimin started a train of apology

 

-“Oh,…It’s ok, don’t worry Jimin, just say hello to your mom for me”-Jin said surprisingly

 

-“I will….and I’m really sorry”-Jimin said lightly

 

“It’s fine Jimin, huyng is adult, I can do it alone”-Jin reassured him

 

“Ok…bye huyng, see you tomorrow”-Jimin said lightly

 

“Bye, see you”-Jin hang up. He knew that as a nice person like Jimin who would felt very guilty because of breaking the promise but Jin didn’t mind because it was just a small thing anyway.

 

 

 

Jin was just walking out the station when he heard the sound of an instrument. It was the sound of violin. Jin didn’t know why he suddenly felt flipped in his stomach; thus, he following the sound to know where it came from. He was just going and going until he turned right to the park and saw a young man with a violin on his shoulder and a bow on his hand. The boy was playing a song which Jin had no idea. But Jin was so confused because he didn’t know why it sounded so familiar. He had the feeling that he had heard this before but he didn’t remember where. The melody was beautiful but also so sad.

 

Jin went close to the boy to see him clearly. Jin was impressed. The boy was closing his eyes and it seemed like he was deep in his world. Jin didn’t know why but he could feel the sorrow and loneliness through his song.

 

It was cool and windy today but the boy was just wearing jeans and a black blazer outside the light grey t-shirt. The young boy who had a face like a model. His masculine sense spoke of strength. His sculpted face with a sharp-concrete jaw. His straight nose complemented his prominent cheekbones and his beautiful full lips. His curly brown hair suited perfectly with his high forehead. But his aura….it….Jin didn’t know how to describe it but it was sure not a cheerful and bright one.

 

Jin felt weird that why no one except him that seeing the boy. “Are people or all the girls here blind?-Jin thought confusedly. Normally, the handsome violist should have been surrounded with the huge crowd of fangirls. But people just passed by. They didn’t even give a glance. Do people not see him? - Jin felt really weird right now.

 

Suddenly, the boy stopped playing. He opened his eyes and looked straight into Jin’s eyes. They just standing there did nothing but staring deeply into each other eyes. His eyes were dark and daring. The way the younger man was looking at Jin like he wanted to look directly to Jin’s soul. Jin felt like his soul was captured by those black eyes. Jin felt everything around him stopped and blurring. His vision only saw the good-looking boy in front of him. Jin didn’t hear anything but his heart was beating loudly against his chest. Time passed and it felt like eternity until the moment was broken by the loud sound.

 

Jin was startled by the thunder sound. It started raining. People were running rapidly to everywhere to shelter from the rain. Jin was running too because he already felt the water touching him. But when he looked back, it was strange that the younger man was still standing there like he didn’t see the raining. He just continued playing.

 

 

Weird.

 

 

Jin just arrived to the mall nearby the park, and then his phone rang. It was Jimin. “Huyng…where are you?” When Jin finished the call, he intended to look at where the earlier young man standing but he was not there anymore. It just likes five minutes. Jin was looking at every direction. He was pondering where he might go but his vision was affected by the heavy rain. Jin felt like everything happened earlier like a dream. Everything was like his illusion.

 

-------------------------------------------In the evening----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin’s POV

 

I was so tired right now. I thought that I went to more than ten shops but still hadn’t found all the items I wanted yet. The heavy rain made everything even more awful. I just wanted to sleep right now. I was trying to pull the curtains over, then I saw that boy again. The rain was still pouring down heavily from the sky. However, it seemed to he wasn’t annoyed by that. I was looking out the window from 2nd floor. I didn’t know it was because of my delusion or not but I felt like he was staring straight at my window. Then, suddenly there was a flash of lighting slashing in the sky and when I looked back to the boy, he was disappeared. I felt shiver with fear already. It sent chill to my spine. He creep me out.

 

 

Everything had been really weird recently. That dream then, this strange boy.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

I was on the train. Even I didn’t see Jimin but I’d just known that he was on the train with me. I was looking out the window. The sky was really blue and clear. It was a beautiful day. Everything was normal then I was startled by the sudden violent shake of the train. I heard the sound of the brake hiss and screech like it wanted to stop but the train was not running normally anymore, it was in a high-speed, skidding swiftly like a speed of light. I felt panic already. People around me started screaming and running. Children are crying loudly. The scene was totally a terrible mess.

 

My mind told me that I had to find Jimin but my body couldn’t move. I was in shock. I was scared. My heart was pounding loudly because of fear. But then I felt someone held my hand and said to me in a soft voice “It’s ok, Jin. I’m here”. I didn’t know how but I felt calm and safe when hearing that voice. I knew it was not Jimin’s voice. I wanted to turn to the side to see who was he but in a sudden, I was dazzled by the bright light flashing in my eyes. While I was trying to open my eyes then I felt like my body was slanting to the window side as the train was running off the line and falling down to the ground. The unknown man was still holding my hand tightly and before I could react, everything went black.

 

 

I woke up sweating hardly because of that dream; again. I didn’t know when I started having that nightmare but it’d been lasting for months perhaps, and I still hadn’t known who that man was.

 

------------------------------------------Next morning-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

While I was locking the door; I heard the sound of closing door beside me. I looked to the side and saw there was a tall boy with a brown hair there. When the boy turned around, I realized who he was. That boy. That strange boy. I was surprised because I didn’t expect to see him again and didn’t expect he was my neighbor.

 

“You….”-I whispered

 

“Hello?”-The strange boy spoke. He was waving his hand in front of my eyes then I realized that I was staring at him.

 

“I…I’m sorry…I saw you at the park yesterday….you was….”-I said lightly

 

“The park? I stayed at home all day yesterday”-He gave me a confused look-“Anyway, so…you are the new owner of this apartment?”-He asked.

 

That’s weird. I didn’t only see him in the park but also outside my window”-I thought in my mind. I didn’t know why but I had the feeling that he avoided my eyes when saying that.

 

“Yeah…I just moved here five days ago I think, by the way, I’m Seokjin. Kim Seokjin”-I smiled and held out my hand to him.

 

“I’m Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook”-He was shaking my hand with a smile on his face.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin was cooking in the kitchen when he heard his doorbell rang. He was so surprised when he saw the person standing behind the door.

 

“Hello, sorry for bother you but do you have any salt? I’m going to cook porridge but I realize that I ru-”-said Jungkook while scratching the back of his neck.

 

“Yes I have, just wait a second. I’ll be right back”-Jin cut Jungkook off when he realized what his intention.

 

“Here you are”-Jin smiled and gave a box of salt for Jungkook.

 

“Thank you. I’ll return this box immediately”-Jungkook said shyly

 

“Hey, don’t worry…just give me anytime”-Jin giggled

 

“Thanks…bye”-Jungkook felt so awkward

 

“Bye”

 

 

To be honest, Jin didn’t expect Jungkook would knock on his door. Since the morning, Jin kept thinking about him. Jin felt strange that why Jungkook said that he wasn’t at the park yesterday.

 

 

Jin still remembered clearly the event yesterday. Jin didn’t know why but he really thought that if he had stared into Jungkook’s eyes longer, his soul might really end up being captured by his dark eyes.

 

That boy made him feel strange and confused. Like this boy he just talked with 5 minutes ago was totally different person from the boy he met yesterday. Jin didn’t know how to describe it because the look was the same but maybe the aura, it was so different. The boy he met in the park, his aura was dark and lost but this Jungkook had a bright and cheerful one.

 

Weird hah?

 

 

---------------------------------------~Time skipped~--------------------------------

 

 

-“Hello, I’m here to give the box back….I’m sorry, I should’ve given back soo-”-Jungkook said lowly

 

-“Hey, it’s ok….Like I said, you can give it to me anytime and you’re welcome”-Jin smiled.

 

-“Oh..Than-Thank you”

 

Jungkook didn’t know what to say anymore and was about to leave then he heard Jin suddenly asked-“Have you had a dinner yet?”

 

“Actually, no…but I think I’ll cook ramen or order something”-Jungkook answered

 

-“Why don’t you come in and eat with me? I think I’d cooked too much for one person”-Jin asked with a smile on his face. Actually, Jin didn’t know why he suddenly had the urge to invite Jungkook. To know Jungkook more, maybe

 

-“I…you don’t need to…”-Jungkook said hesitantly

 

-“Oh, come on…I think I can’t eat them all and I’ll waste a lot of food”-Jin said with puppy eyes-“Please…help me”

 

-“O…ok”-Jungkook surrendered to those beautiful puppy eyes. Who could anyway?

 

 

 

Now they were at the table in the kitchen, sitting in front each other. They were just eating in silence. The atmosphere was awkward. Both of them felt so awkward. “Damn, Jin! You acted cute to invite him and now you just sit there and do nothing? Really? Say something”-Jin cursed himself internally.

 

-“So, how about the food? Is it good? ”-Jin broke the silence

 

-“It’s delicious, Seokjin-sshi”-Jungkook said immediately. It looked like Jungkook had been waiting for Jin to say something.

 

-“Oh, thanks….by the way, just call me Jin and I think I’m older than you, so Jin-huyng is ok”-Jin said with a bright smile.

 

“Yes,…Seo…Jin huyng”-Jungkook said lightly

 

Then, they were in a silence again. But this time it was more comfortable.

 

~Time skipped~

 

“Oh, just let them there, Jungkook…you can go to the living room and drink something”-Jin said when seeing Jungkook taking empty plates from the table.

 

-“No, I ate for free…at least let me help, Jin huyng”-Jungkook said calmly.

 

-“O…ok”-Jin nodded-“He’s so nice”-Jin thought

 

 

-“All done…thank you a lot Jungkook”-Jin said after putting the last bowl on the crack.

 

-“No, I’m the one who should say that…by the way, I think I should leave now…”-Jungkook said shyly

 

-“Oh, it’s a little bit late…you should go...”-Jin went with Jungkook to the door

 

-“Thanks for the great dinner, Jin-huyng”-said Jungkook with a smile on his face

 

-“I’m happy that you ate with me…Goodnight, Jungkook!”-Jin said with a wide smile

 

-“Goodnight, Jin-huyng”

 

 

 

After closing the door, Jin leaning his back against the door with his hand on his left chest; he didn’t know why his heart was racing so fast.

 

Do I like him?-No, I just met him. I don’t know anything about him”-Jin was having an argument in his head

 

Ok, I know little about him but that’s not enough!-there was a internal fight between his angel and evil side

 

“He’s too young!”-his angel side said bluntly

 

“He’s 21. He’s an adult so age is not a matter here”-his evil side smirked

 

“Jin, the age different is big, it’s 5”-his angel side spoke loudly

 

“5? It’s just a number. Jin, he’s an adult, you can kiss those beautiful lips and I know you kept glancing at those lips all the time, Jin”-his evil ego laughed evilly.

 

 

-“Nooooo…….stoppppp”-Jin screaming to vanish his ert thought.

 

-“No…I don’t like him. I don’t like him? No, collect yourself, Jin”-He was hyperventilating.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every two days, Jungkook would knock on Jin’s door and borrowed some sugar or salt or pepper, etc…to make porridge or soup?!

 

-“Hey, you really like porridge hah?-Jin asked curiously. Jin asked this not because he was stingy about those minor things but he was worry about Jungkook’s heath. Was this boy good with only eat porridge?

 

-“Huh…I…No….actually, I don’t know what to cook besides porr…porridge” Jungkook said timidly as he looked down to his shoes.

 

There was a silence between them. Jungkook was focusing on the ground, his cheeks were heating up and Jin was staring at Jungkook.

 

-“Would you like to eat with me?”-Jin broke the silence

 

-“I…..”-Jungkook snapped his head up, surprised

 

 

-“Well, you know, I live alone, I cook and then eat alone, it’s kind of boring and I think it’d be more fun if there are someone else to eat with…..you won’t bother me because I’ll cook anyway….but you don’t need to accept…..if you don’t want to…or you have someone else waiting for you….I’m sorry….I’m rambling…but I mean…I-”-Jin was really rambling, speaking fast like he was rapping.

 

-“No….I don’t have someone else”-Jungkook said quickly

 

Jin was surprised a little bit but instantly a wide smile appeared on his face-“so…is it a yes?”

 

-“I…ye-…I really don’t want to bother you”-Jungkook said lightly. To be honest, he really liked it but he was still hesitant.

 

-“No…No, Jungkook….you don’t bother me at all, I like you….no…I mean I like your company and I didn’t ask you at the first place if you’d bother me”-Jin said with a soft smile-“Please, Jungkook”

 

Again, Jungkook couldn’t against those cute puppy eyes of Jin “I….ye-yes….but at least I want to share the bills”

 

-“Great!”-Now the smile on Jin’s face wider than ever.

 

It was not like Jin asked Jungkook to eat with him to share the bills….Oh boy, it was not a big deal. His salary was not high but enough for him to buy whatever he wanted (actually, not whatever but enough for him to live healthy). But the real reason in deep down of his heart was that he asked Jungkook because he wanted. Yes, he admitted he liked Jungkook, even he always tried to ignore it. The boy, Jungkook had something that Jin couldn’t figure it out but Jin was attracted to it. By the way, as if Jin would let Jungkook pay for the food, he just agreed to make Jungkook agree to eat with him. They could talk about it later. (well, he’d been working in a sale department anyway, he’d known all the tactics)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin’s POV

 

Day by day, I had known little more about Jungkook. Well, we’d known more about each other. I was an insurer at a middle-size insurance company and Jungkook was senior student of Seoul University. I also knew that although Jungkook’s major was International Business; he also had a big affection for Instrumental music, especially violin.

 

Every evening, Jungkook would come to my house to eat dinner, sometime I cooked and he helped me or sometimes, I’d bake cookies and then we’d talk a little bit before Jungkook bid a goodbye.

 

 

After saying “Good night, Jungkook” to him and then, I’d watch Jungkook went to his house but not before he said a “Goodnight” to me. That’s it! Every damn day was the same but maybe, not today….

 

 

“Goodnight, Jin huyng”-Jungkook said lightly and then, it was just like a flash. I didn’t know what happened but I felt something warm touched my cheek.

 

Jungkook kissed me?

 

No

 

Yes

 

Jungkook KISSED me. My eyes were widen from surprised that I didn’t hear anything else beside my heart was chanting loudly in my chest. Then, I was back to the reality when I heard the sound of slamming door. Jungkook was not here anymore.

 

I didn’t know how I could be laying on my bed right now. How could I sleep when every time I closed my eyes, the earlier scene kept playing on my mind? I still didn’t believe that he kissed me. “Jungkook, what are you doing to me?”

 

(end Jin’s POV)

---------------------------------------------

 

It’d been three days since that incident and Jin’d not still seen Jungkook. Usually in the evening, at 7.00 pm, Jungkook came to Jin’s house and they’d have dinner together but it’d been three days and nothing happened.

 

And that the moment Jin realized he hadn’t had any contact information of Jungkook. No phone number. No email. Nothing

 

It was so frustrated.

 

Did he regret it? Did Jungkook regret that he kissed Jin? That’s why Jin hesitated to go to Jungkook’s apartment and asked him clearly.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jin was closing the door then; he saw someone in the corner of his eyes. It’s Jungkook. He was trying to run away from Jin.

 

“Jungkook, Stop!”-Jin shouted but Jungkook was still running. When Jin saw Jungkook almost went near the stairs, Jin shouted loudly at him “I Like You” and then Jungkook stopped.

 

“Don’t move!”-Jin said and going to Jungkook’s place. This time Jungkook did obediently.

 

 

Jin turned Jungkook around and looked into his face. Jungkook’s eyes were bulged that Jin thought it could fall out anytime. Jin giggled, Darn! Jungkook looked so cute right now.

 

-“I…Jin huyng….I-”-Jungkook was stuttering

 

-“Do you regret it?”-Jin looked into Jungkookk’s eyes and asked nervously. But Jungkook answered immediately “No, how…I lov-…No, I don’t”-Jungkook turned his face away to hide his feelings.

 

Jin touched Jungkook’s chin and turn his face to look into his eyes “Then, why you hid from me?

 

“I…I was scared…I thought that…that you…you didn’t…I…just…”-Jungkook was cut off by Jin’s lips touching his. Jungkook was shock. He didn’t know what or how to react then he felt Jin bit his below lip lightly to ask for the entrance and Jungkook willingly accepted. Now Jungkook was closing his eyes and his hands were around Jin’s neck. Jin tightened his grips on Jungkook’s waist to pull him closer and made the kiss deeper.

 

After a while, Jin broke the kiss and asked jungkook in a husky voice-“so, would you like to become my boyfriend?”

 

-“Yes…Yes”-Jungkook said with a sparkling eyes and a bright smile on his face.

 

-“Don’t run away from me again”-Jin smiled fondly and rubbed Jungkook’s cheek softly

 

-“No. Never”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------~Time skipped~----------------------------------------------------

 

Jin and Jungkook were sitting at Jin’s living room. They were watching Beauty and the Beast. It’s been a week since the last kiss in that morning but their relationship hadn’t changed much. Every evening, Jungkook still came to Jin house to eat dinner then went home. Nothing special happened.

 

It seemed like both of them were focusing on the movie but actually their minds went somewhere else. Jin really wanted to hold Jungkook’s hand but he was afraid that Jungkook might not feel comfortable with his sudden affection. Little did he know that Jungkook had been waiting for this the whole time.

 

“Man up Jin, he’s your boyfriend”-Jin encourage himself internally. Thinking about the word “boyfriend” made Jin couldn’t stop spreading wide smile on his face. Jin reached out his hand and taking Jungkook’s in his own; their fingers were intertwined tightly.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jin was sitting at his desk, doing nothing but staring at the chart on his computer’s screen and letting out shaky and long sighs. Although he still went to work every day but he felt like he hadn’t had anything to do recently. And perhaps he thought that he was overthinking but he felt like his colleagues except Jimin were acting weird recently. He didn’t know how to describe it, but he just felt strange, very strange.

 

Jin asked Jimin who was sitting across his desk-“Jimin, do you feel the atmosphere at our company weird recently? And do we have to do something? I mean something big…”

 

-“No, nothing huyng…and still haven’t heard anything from boss”-Jimin said with confused look on his face-“Why you ask?

 

-“I don’t know, Jimin, I feel like I’m missing something but I don’t remember”-Jin sighed.

 

-“Maybe you are thinking too much, huyng”-Jimin said lightly

 

-“yeah, maybe”-Jin murmured mindlessly. As Jin focusing on his vibrating phone on the table and reading new message from Jungkook “Huyng, I want to eat Jajangmyeon, he missed the nervous expression in Jimin’s eyes.

 

-“Jimin, do you have any plan for tonight? Want to eat dinner at my house?-Jin asked as he looked at Jimin with a smile.

 

-“Really huyng???? No, I don’t have any plan and if I had, I’d cancel it. I miss your food, huyng”-Jimin smiled widely. He felt so relief that Jin changed the subject and his mood suddenly brighter.

 

-“Really, I doubt that”-Jin gave him the look as he narrowed his eyes.

 

-“Huynggggg, how you can doubt my love for your food”-Jimin pout

 

-“So, you don’t love me but only my food”-Jin pretended feeling hurt.

 

-“Huyng, noooooo….of course, I love your foo-…no..you…I love you…you know what I mea-”-Jimin was trying to explain but was stopped when Jin burst out of laughing “Hhaahahahahhaha…..Jimin, you’re cute”

 

-“Huyng! You’re teasing me!”

 

-“Ok ok…I’m sorry”-Jin said when he saw Jimin was sulking. “and I want to introduce you this person”-Jin couldn’t stop his smile spreading widely on his face as he thought about Jungkook-his boyfriend

 

-“Huyng, who is that?”-Jimin questioned

 

-“you’ll meet him soon”

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Jin and Jimin was preparing and cooking at Jin’s kitchen. Jin was cooking the sausage and Jimin was helping him to cut the vegetables. They were talking merrily as they heard the sound of the door opened. “Jinnie, I’m home”

 

-“Jinnie?”-Jimin asked with his raised eyebrows.

 

-“Kookie, I’m here”-Jin called out

 

The bright smile on Jungkook’s face was off when he saw there was a smol man with a light pink hair coming with his huyng . “Huyng, who is he?”-Both Jimin and Jungkook asked at the same time.

 

Jin was flinched a little-“Well, Jungkook, this is Jimin, my best friend and Jimin, meet Jungkook-my boyfriend”- He introduced them with each other.

 

Then, there was a silence between them. Jin felt like they would be standing there and staring at each other forever until Jimin broke the silence “your boyfriend?”

 

-“I’m sorry, Jimin…I should’ve said to you earlier but…I don-”-Jin started rambling but he was cut off when Jimin hold his hands and talked to him with a wide smile “No…huyng, I’m happy for you”

 

-“Thank you, Jimin”-Jin smiled softly

 

-“Ehh-hmmm”-Jungkook made a fake cough to get their attention. Both Jin and Jimin looked at Jungkook who was glaring deadly at their holding hands. “so, Jimin-sshi, you’re my Jin-huyng’s friend?”. Jin was surprised and blushed when he realized Jungkook was standing next to him and unlocked his hand out of Jimin’s.

 

-“Yes…oh, I think I’m older than you right? Call me Jimin-huyng is ok”-Jimin ignored Jungkook’s sudden act and smiled while holding out his hand to Jungkook

 

-“yeah…Jimin-huyng”-Jungkook was shaking Jimin’s hand.

 

Jin was looking at both of them with a fond smile. His boyfriend and best friend are now friend. He loved that. Then, he smelt something from the kitchen. “, my sausage”

 

As Jin turned around and ran toward to the kitchen quickly to take care of the food, he didn’t see that Jimin and Jungkook were staring at each other with unreadable look.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------~Time skipped~-----------------------------------------------

It was 7.30 pm and Jin was waiting for Jungkook to come and eat dinner. Usually, Jungkook would come home at 7.00 pm and Jungkook was never late. Well, actually, he was now living at Jin’s house so he couldn’t late. “Maybe he is in the middle of something”-Jin thought

 

“Hey, when you home?”

 

That was the message Jin texted Jungkook 30 mins ago and he still hadn’t heard anything from Jungkook. Jin kept looking at his phone every minute as if he was afraid that he would miss Jungkook’s response.

 

It was 8.30 and nothing happened so Jin decided to call Jungkook but whether Jin called so many times, he hadn’t picked up.

 

Jin felt so worry right now.

 

 

 

Jin was standing in front of Jungkook’s door. He rang the bell three times but nobody answered. When he thought maybe Jungkook wasn’t home yet and tended to go back his house then he saw the door was unlocking and slightly opening.

 

Suddenly, Jin felt chill running through his spine. His body started stiffening.

 

“Jungkook?”-Jin called Jungkook name while lightly opening the door. This was the first time Jin came to Jungkook’s apartment. He felt nervous.

 

It was so dark.

 

 

Jin turned the light on and jumped out of his skin as he turned around and saw someone standing there. “Jungkook, you’re scared me to death”. He felt his heartbeat slow down when he recognized it was his boyfriend.

 

 

But his heart started racing again when he saw there was blood running on Jungkook’s right arm and Jungkook’s eyes, they were dark and swollen, like he was crying.

 

There were a lot of fragment of broken glass on the floor and Jin could see that the bow of the violin was lying lonely behind the chair.

 

-“Jungkook, what’s wr-?” Jin asked with concern tone but he was interrupted because of a sudden question of Jungkook “What are doing you here?-His voice was so deep and hoarse.

 

-“Jungkook, your arm is bleeding”-Jin tried to take Jungkook’s hand but he couldn’t do it because the next thing Jungkook said, made him stop “Get out of my house!”-Jungkook said coldly

 

-“Kookie….what…I-”-Jin stared at Jungkook, bewildered, he felt hurt; but Jungkook just looking at him with cold eyes “I said GET OUT OF HERE”

 

Jin was started by the sudden outburst of Jungkook. Before he could react, Jungkook held Jin’s wrist brutally and shoved him to the door.

 

“Jungkook”-Jin called lightly but answer him was the slammed door to his face. Jin was standing there, staring murderously at the door. Tears were running down on his face.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jin was wandering on the street. Even he didn’t know where to go; he didn’t want to go home either. Two days and he couldn’t sleep even a split of second. He felt the nights so long. He didn’t even know how he got back to his house on that night.

 

He thought that if he had kept gazing at Jungkook’s door until it was opened and Jungkook showed up and told him that “It was just a prank” or he thought that he felt asleep earlier while waiting for Jungkook and all the scene was just a nightmare and everything would be back to normal when he woke up. But he knew that was just his slight hope.

 

How could he hide from the truth when he still felt the pain on his wrist, the bruise like a mark to tell him that everything was happened, everything was true. Jin hadn’t understood why Jungkook acted like that. Like he was another person. Jin didn’t know what was wrong with Jungkook and Jin didn’t know what he did to make Jungkook acted like that.

 

Jin had never seen Jungkook was angry with anything. He was always calm and mature, sometime childish, but not anger one.

 

Jin was just walking and walking until he realized where he was. It was the park where he first met Jungkook. He didn’t know why but he felt like Jungkook two days ago had the same dark aura with the Jungkook he met at the first time.

 

Jin just sitting there until he realized that the sky was dark. He couldn’t go to Jimin’s house because he didn’t want to make Jimin worry. Jin decided that he couldn’t go anywhere except his house and he also couldn’t stay here forever so he stood up and heading toward his house.

 

Jin was in front of his house. He sighed. Before he unlocked his door, he gave a last glance to Jungkook’s.

 

He was trying to turn the light on but it didn’t work “Nice, now the light is against me. Dammit!”-Jin cursed

 

But suddenly his house was lightening up by a lot of candles and then Jin heard the sound of an instrument. It was from a violin. He followed the candle and went to the living room, as that he saw Jungkook surrounded by a huge round of candles and he was playing violin. In the circle of candles, there were a line of words made by pink candles “I AM SORRY”.

 

Jin didn’t know what song Jungkook was playing but it was mesmerizing. Jin might not know much about music but the way Jungkook playing, the way he expressing his feeling through the song, Jin could feel the delicate, the love in it. Jin was in awe, he didn’t know what to do. Everything wasn’t matter anymore. Everything around him faded. Everything was blocked out of his vision. He only saw the man in front of him and the beautiful sound was only thing he could hear.

 

 

 

-“I’m sorry a lot, Jin-huyng”-Jin could feel the penitence in Jungkook’s voice

 

-“What happened?”-Jin asked lightly

 

-“I…my parent…Jin-huyng, I’ll tell you, I promise...but not now….and I don’t know how to make you forgive me for everything I did to you…please don’t hate me….I don’t want to lose you…I can’t lose…I…”-Jungkook was sobbing. He was touching Jin’s wrist softly like he was scared that he could break it. The bruise was still there but it was fading.

 

-“Shhhh, Jungkook, look at me, it’s ok…you can tell me whenever you’re comfortable with it”-Jin was softly wiped away the tears shedding on Jungkook’s face. He could feel the nervous, the hurt in Jungkook’s eyes.

 

-“I love you, Seokjin”-Jungkook looked in to Jin’s eyes, said in a deep voice.

 

Jin was taken a bit by the sudden confess of Jungkook. It was so firm and Jin knew that he also had the same feeling for Jungkook “I love you too, Jungkook”. As that their lips hit each other. They didn’t know who started the kiss first but they urgency in the kiss was unbearable. The kiss was full of affection and….aggressive. They wanted each other, every fiber of each other. Their heartbeat was bumping loudly. Jungkook’s hand was gliding into Jin’s shirt and touching every single corner of his hot skin. Jin’s hands were running Jungkook’s hair and pull Jungkook closer and made the kiss harder and deeper. Jin was trying to not let the moan out. Jin had a taste and he realized that he’d never had enough. They broke the kiss after a while to catch the breath, their lips were shaking and just a bit of second, they kissed each other again and headed to the bedroom.

 

It would be a long night but this time it would be a long wonderful night.

 

---------------------------------------------------------~Time skipped~----------------------------------------------------

-“Jinnie, what are you cooking?”-Jungkook was back hugging Jin

 

-“Jin-huyng to you”-Jin hit Jungkook’s hands lightly-“and I’m making tebokki”

 

Suddenly Jin felt wet on his neck; Jungkook was biting his neck. He had to inhale deeply to not let his moan out-“Jungkook, I’m cooking!”-Jin scolded

 

-“But you smell good”-Jungkook whispered in Jin’s ear a husky voice.

 

-“Go, set the table”-Jin sighed. He had to stop Jungkook or else he couldn’t cook dinner anymore

 

-“Ok, babe”-said Jungkook while smashing Jin’s

 

Jin was flinched by the sudden action of Jungkook. “Since when Jungkook become so ert?”-Jin shouting internally

 

-“You’re in a good mood, aren’t you?-Jin asked while placing a bowl of soup on the table

 

-“Yeahhh”-Jungkook smiled sheepishly

 

-“Can I know?”

 

-“No, not now but you’ll find out soon”-Jungkook winked at him.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Time flied like a blink of eye and Jin realized that they hadn’t been on a real date, liked ever. Sure, they did stuff like couples usually do but it was always at Jin’s house. Not even at Jungkook’s apartment…Well, after that incident Jin had never come to Jungkook’s house again. He didn’t know why; even they were made up after that but they had never brought it up again. Jin just got used to Jungkook stayed at his house almost the time, that’s it.

 

Jin wanted to ask Jungkook out for a date. He wanted to have a memorable night with Jungkook so he decided to look for some beautiful places on the internet.

 

Jin was searching and still hadn’t found the perfect place. He was reading some advertising articles on random newspaper website. When he was scrolling down the end of the page, he saw an article with a tile “The heir of the Jeon Corporation was killed in a tragic train accident”

 

Jin was curious so he clicked to that article.

 

“The only son of Jeon Jaehwan-CEO of the Jeon Corporation was on the train to his hometown-Anyang. Tragically, the break was broken and the train was crashing on the ground because of high-speed............

 

70 victims were found death and 150 passengers were in a serve injured….

 

Jin kept reading until he saw the picture of the said victim. It’s Jungkook, his Jungkook…..

 

“Jeon Jungkook was a bright student of Seoul National University. His majored was in International business......”

 

The article was long but Jin didn’t see or understand anything anymore. To say he was in shock was understatement. His eyes were wide opened. His body was frozen, his breath stuck in his chest. He couldn’t breathe. How? If Jungkook was de-…Jin couldn’t even think about that word….then, how he could see him, could feel him, could touch, could….

 

Jin was staring deadly at the picture of Jungkook on the article. His mind went blank. Suddenly, Jin heard Jungkook called him “Jin-huyng, where are you? I have something to sho-” but Jungkook stopped speaking when he saw Jin sitting in front of his laptop but he looked so pale. Like all the blood was drained out of his skin.

 

“Jin-huyng, what’s wrong?”-Jungkook ran quickly to Jin.

 

When Jungkook touched Jin’s hand and asked in worry, Jin turned to the side and looked at Jungkook with a horrified face. Like Jin was not seeing his boyfriend but seeing a ghost.

 

And it might be true?

 

Jin felt cold. No, he was numb.

 

Jungkook felt something wrong when Jin didn’t answer him and his hand was so cold. His face was crossing with a million of emotion. He glanced at the screen and realized what was happening.

 

 

Jungkook’d known about that article, because he had read it before.

 

“Huyng, it’s not…Let m-” Jungkook spoke in a sad voice but he stopped when he heard Jin said “What are you?”-It was barely a whisper but he was standing very close to Jin, he heard it clearly.

 

 

-“I……..”-Jungkook sighed. He didn’t know how to explain it to Jin. That was the big secret he had kept away from Jin since the first day they met. Jungkook actually wanted to tell him earlier but Jin was so happy and vivid, Jungook didn’t want to kill all the happiness out of him; he didn’t want to take Jin’s beautiful smiles out of his face and because Jungkook was falling in love with Jin.

 

 

The atmosphere was so dense. It was a dead silence that the sound of dropping a needle could be heard. As if on cue, to make the situation worse, someone called Jin name. It was Jimin.

 

-“Jin-huyng, are you home? and why your door is openin-…”-Jimin asked

 

When he saw Jungkook and Jin was in the kitchen and Jin looked so fainted, he immediately came to them.

 

“Jungkook, what’s-”. Jimin said in a low voice but he was cut off when Jin looked at Jimin with an open mouth and his eyed were widened double-size if it was possible. He looked terrifying. “bu-but-ho-how Jimin- ca-can-see-you if- if-yo-you di-”-Jin was stuttering.

 

Before Jimin or Jungkook saying anything, Jin suddenly felt down on the floor and started shaking violently. His pupils were expanded largely as if it would cover his entire irises. Jin was having a convulsion.

 

-“Huyng!”-Both Jungkook and Jimin said loudly at the same time.

 

-“Do you have it, Jimin?”-Jungkook asked while trying to hold Jin’s body

 

But it seemed to Jimin didn’t hear what Jungkook said. He was standing motionless like his feet were glued on the floor. He was staring at Jin with wide-opened eyes. He was in shock. Until he was flinched by the Jungkook’s voice yelling at him “JIMIN, DO YOU HAVE IT? GIVE IT TO ME NOW”

 

Then, he started running fast to the living room where his backpack was lying on the couch and took it to the kitchen hurriedly. Even his hand was shaking, his heart was racing but he had to calm down, it was not time for him to be scared.

 

Jimin put out the small metal box; it looked like a small first-aid kit. He opened it and took out the needle and a bottle of white and viscid syringe. He plunged the needle to the plastic cap of the bottle and pull the liquid out. He gave the needle with full of syringe to Jungkook and helped him to hold Jin who was convulsing more harshly.

 

-“Hold him tight”-Jungkook demanded and slammed the needle into Jin’s neck. After expelling all the liquid into Jin, Jungkook put the needle out of Jin and embrace him into his arm.

 

Jungkook was praying.

 

Once the liquid running through his body, Jin stopped shaking and his beautiful brown eyes were wide opened, staring bloody murder at Jungkook before closing. Then, Jin was silence as if he was sleeping peacefully the whole time except Jungkook couldn’t feel Jin’s heartbeat.

 

Jimin said lightly “Is he……” He was staring unblinkingly at Jin. He didn’t know he was asking Jungkook or talking to himself. Jimin didn’t know that he was holding his breath the whole time.

 

Jin’s skin was turning grey and could even see all his veins. There were bruises appearing on his body. He was getting colder and colder.

 

Jungkook was sitting on the floor and hugging Jin tightly in his grip, his hand was rubbing softly on Jin’s cold body. His tears splashed on Jin’s face as he kissing Jin’s pale purple lips. “I’m sorry…”-Jungkook whispered

 

To be continued….

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Review next chapter:

 

“Jimin, have you seen Jungkook? I don’t know why I can’t call him…”

 

“Who is Jungkook, huyng?”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

How is it? And I’m sorry because my ability is so limited and there are a lot of mistakes and time skip….). I’m sorry T.T

 

I think the next chapter will be the final!

 

Hope you like the story!

 

Please comment I really like reading your opinions!!!!

 

Thank you so much for reading!