Thankyou for saving me.

Save Me From Myself.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the fanmeeting.

Mark trying to get Jinyoung attention. He sit beside Jinyoung. He poke Jinyoung cheeks. He blow Jinyoung's ear. But nothing. Nothing such as smile or wink like he used to do. Jinyoung completely ignore him, leaving him like an idiot. "Maybe he's not in the good mood." he thought. But after he went to fans, he saw Jinyoung joking around with Jackson and Jaebum. "Wth, only with me?" He's so dissapointed but he decided to let it go since he thought maybe he did something wrong to Jinyoung. 

                                 
                                  🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾

    
  Jinyoung still ignore him. Mark can't do anything except think what is his fault. He already try to talk with Jinyoung but Jinyoung only walked away and he got enough shame already when he heard maknae laughing to . He listen to the song like he always did. He kept thinking until he feel sleepy. 

   After a moment, they arrived to their dorm. So he just went to his room, and lay on the bed. "Where's Youngjae?" And then heard sound on the bathroom. So he take his phone, and start playing with it. While waiting for Youngjae, he open the twitter. He want to stalk fans like he always did. 

    Mark smirk when he scroll through the timeline as he read the fans fangirling over his hot smile, his cute pout, and..... His face turn to be sad. "Wow even fans know Jinyoung ignore me." He sighed. So he search about him and Jinyoung, to see what fans would say and his expression turn to really sad. 

   "Oh god... Why fans are blaming me? I dont even know what I did wrong" But then he read one tweet, one tweet that enough to make his heart in pain. 

"Jinyoung already tired with Mark. Mark, don't you realize already? Everybody will leave you. You're boring and no jam at all." 

He want to cry. So badly. And for god's sake, he want to scream to Youngjae to get out from the bathroom. But he did not. Like tweets say, he don't want people get tired of him. So he decided to go out. To take a walk. To calm his mind. He know he need someone to share about his feelings but he also know to not make others sick of him.

  But somehow, he dont know, that keep it by himself, will only make him feeling worse than ever...

                                      🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾


    He walk slowly while watching the star. He used to think that he is star, while Jinyoung is moon. But is this concidience that there is only moon and no star today? He kept thinking about the tweets and what happened today. Maybe not just today, but always happened in the past but only today he realize the cold attitude towards him. He want to keep reading the tweets. But, he scared. He scared he will read some tweets that saying the truth, that he's only a burden. He keep walking while deep thinking. 

     "What if this because I don't have any talents? Maybe they hate me because I'm only handsome, but I'm awkward. I can't sing like Jaebum, Youngjae and Jinyoung. I can't dance like Yugyeom. I don't have a cute character like Bambam and Jackson. Yeah. I. Don't. Have. Any. Talents. Why did I do to deserve this group?" 

     He keep thinking until he arrived his dorm. His tears threatened to keep falling that he don't even realized that he's crying. He check his phone, it's already too late. He knows nobody will get worry about him.

                                 🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾

   
     As he enter the dorm, Jaebum and Jinyoung are still there at living room, looking at him with a serious face. 

   "Where did you go, hyung? Why you don't let ke know when you go out? Do you know that we're really worried about you??!!" Jaebum ask with a worried voice. He can hear it, but nah he don't want to believe anymore. 

   "Hey it's okay. I'm big enough to take care of myself. No need to worry about me, you know? Just worry about yourself" He said coldly, and want to go to his room, but Jinyoung stop him and said, "this is what you gonna say when we're kind enough to wait for you?" Mark look at his face, and looked away. After all this time, he still can't look into his eyes. 

   "Jinyoungie, Jaebum-ah, i'm sorry. I lost into my thoughts until i don't realize it's already late. I'm sorry for making you two worried. But ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter