Call Me By My Name

Call Me By My Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Look, she texts me again!” said Jimin as he shows Jamie his phone that she’s just giving back.

Jamie swept away Jimin’s hand. “I know but you can’t just show it to me, Oppa. It will hurt her feeling.” Jimin always shows Jamie every text messages that he gets. Every girls know how it feels when their text to someone is showed to anyone else, it’s an insult.

Jimin shove back his phone to his pocket. “I don’t care. She’s weird.”

“It’s normal though. You’ve known her for 5 years, way longer than me. She’s been fighting with another girls since then.” Jamie shuddered as she remembered the last time Jimin asked her to deactivate his sns account because that girl keeps saying that Jimin was hers whenever Jimin’s sns getting new mutuals. “Moreover, you told me that both of you were closer before. I’d be jealous too if someone take away my friend from me.” Jamie’s eyes keep wandering around looking for the mentioned person’s existence, but she’s no where to be found. How the h*ll she knows what kind of position Jimin have right now.

“I know because you’re already jealous even if I’m still here resting my head on your lap.” Jimin flick Jamie’s nose with his index finger.

Yeah, Jimin had been resting his head on Jamie’s lap from the time they decided to meet at the school yard. It was Jamie who arrived there first, she was waiting him on one of the bench below a tree, playing with her phone while Jimin suddenly come and rest on his back with his head on Jamie’s lap, he never change that position even while he eats his brunch. He always did that saying that he’s too tired to sit. Jamie doesn’t mind though, she has numerous friends who as clingy as Jimin, he’s nothing compare to Bambam and Yugyeom. The problem is, she only know him for a year while she knows Bambam and Yugyeom since they were kids. Besides, Jimin is her senior in high school and he’s one of the popular sunbae who will make his fans screaming everytime he breathes –and yes he has his own personal fancafe beside the one that include every popular student in school–. What makes it worse is something that Jimin’s hand did everytime he sleeps on Jamie’s lap, he will casually take Jamie’s hand to his head and move it back and forth as if Jamie patting his head. Jamie never want to did that, –except the day when Jimin was sick and ask her to pat his had and his hair with his pouty face– yet she lets him to use her hand as he wants.

It may be odd for them to get close like this and Jamie even changed her nickname because of him. Long story short, they accidentally met in the library when Jamie always being forced to pay the charges for the books that Jimin lose. It happened because they have the same name, Park Jimin, and because the librarian keeps changing, they can’t remember that the one who keeps borrowing and losing the books is a boy not a girl. Jamie had qustioned it million times but no one believes that the boy Jimin will lose the book because he’s even never been seen at the library. Until Jamie asked him herself and want him to explain it to the librarian because she can’t borrow a book after being slandered for losing it over and over again. It’s also the time when Jimin knows that the girl, cute and adorable Park Jimin is exist, since then he always come to her, saying that they have some kind of connection and being with her makes him less tired despite his busy schedules. Jimin is the one who is responsible to change Jamie’s nickname, he told her that there’s a girl in his class that will come from anywhere once Jimin called Jamie with her real name, thinking that Jimin called her.

The girl mentioned before has the same name with them, Jimin, but with different surname which is Shin, unlike Jimin and Jamie who have Park on it. She’s Jimin’s friend from his middle school, he has told Jamie what kind of relationship they had. They were just friends but there is one time when Jimin defended her from some creepy guys at the street and since then she claimed him as hers and become overprotective towards him. Jimin never welcomed her, but a month ago they attended their middle school reunion and Jimin was too kind to ask her to ride her home, guess it makes her feel superior and become more protective of him. But Jamie had different opinion, she knows that there might be something in their relationship because Jamie can see that no matter how annoyed Jimin at her, he would be there if she really need him.

“I’m not jealous but you sure have that feeling whenever I went with my other friend right? Everyone who have friends must have a feeling like that.” Said Jamie as she slowly removes Jimin’s head from her lap as soon as she spotted a familiar figure from afar. There, standing the other Jimin with her eyes glaring at them.

“Why?” Jimin asked, feeling frustrated because he’s just a step from sleeping under Jamie’s touch.

Jamie sighed “I don’t want to receive any blackmail again either in front of my locker or on top of my table. You have eyes on you everywhere, and in case you have’t read Jimin unnie’s message, she told you –more like talking to me because I’m the one who read the message– to stay away from me before she’s being the one who will force you to do so.”

Jimin pretends to not hear that and drop his head on Jamie’s lap again, but Jamie is faster than him. She puts her hand below his head and push him away until it almost make Jimin falls to the ground.

“Can’t you understand me just for once, Oppa? I don’t mind being friend with you even though people talk bad about me on my back because I like being your friend. But you know that things are harder than before these past weeks and you choose not to have a sh*t about it and just leave it all to me.” Jamie getting up from the bench and look down at Jimin who still sit there. “You always said you don’t care about people and you told me to act like that too. But tell me, how can I be chill while I am the one who keep on getting hate by them because of you? But whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter