One

Why do I need Feet when I Have Wings to Fly
 
 
 
 
Mino went around the busy city a bottle in his hands, wind blowing in his hair and face damp from his tears. He was desperate and was by no mean thinking straight. His chest was hurting and he wanted to forget everything. He was not sure where he entered but all he knew now was that he was in a dark room smelling of cigarette and scented candles and of dirtiness
He heard movements at a corner. Someone stood up in the dark.
"Ah another....what's your name?" The person said emotionless.
"Mino...."
"You look lonely ..."
"I..."
"What position would you like to take today?"
The person said coming out of the light to show his pale skin full of bruises, his perfect face had a bruise on his eyes, some cuts and his lips were bleeding. His eyes were glittery like he was crying.
"Ah that?" He said pointing at his face
Mino was speechless.
" I guess you could say I fell" The other laughed dryly.
"You should go to the hospital" Mino said
" Its nothing big....it happens all the time"
Mino approached to see a bed beside the man covers ruffled.
"You decided.." The man said sitting on the bed ing his loose shirt to show more scars some were red meaning they happened not long ago. Even with the dim light Mino could tell that this guy was the most beautiful and fragile creature that he had met. But that creature was broken, way more than he could be.
Mino approached the bed wanting to hold him in his arms but kneeled beside him instead, the other looked at him sideways but never asked any question. Mino held the man cold hands in his.
"I Dont know who you are,I dnt know your name or even your history .." Mino started feeling his eyes burning and his tears flowing. He hiccuped
"Just..Just don't throw your life away"
They were both silenced at the exception of Mino's deep sobs.
"My name is Jinwoo" The man said putting his other hand on Mino's hands feeling warmer.
Mino looked at Jinwoo before Hugging him, both were laying on the bed. Jinwoo didnt feel threatened with this stranger's weight on him. The first stranger that looked like he cared. People come here for an escape and it was his job to let them escaped while he was trapped.
"Go to the hospital" Mino said.
"Ill go tomorrow" Jinwoo replied.
Along the way they must have both fallen asleep until a loud knock was heard on the door.
"Its my turn now boy" a manly voice said.
Jinwoo jolt up from the bed pushing Mino slightly that woke up rubbing his eyes.
"There is someone" Jinwoo whispered.
Mino looked confused then the man knocked again more aggressively.
"I wont let them hurt you" Mino said grabbing Jinwoo's tiny wrist.
"What...You dont even know me" Jinwoo said perplexed.
"My mother always tell me to be nice and to be kind with everyone and help those in need" Mino said looking straight at Jinwoo's big eyes.
I never said I was in need, I never asked anything. Jinwoo thought. Why was this stranger so nice he didnt get any malign intent from him but could he be after something?. Jinwoo snapped back to reality at Mino saying something.
"...this is gonna be crazy" He said.
Mino turned toward a window that was secured with wood plaque and started pulling at them.
"You have anything heavy here?" He asked.
"N..no except for a chair" Jinwoo responded anxiously.
"Will do" Mino ran to the corner of the room to grab the chair and started hitting it against the plaque making them give up and fall heavily on the floor.
"What the we are getting keys!! " the voice behind yelled furiously.
"this is a bad idea, I swear but i dont know hurry" Jinwoo said rubbing his arms with his fingers.
Mino opened the window that was broken.
"Lets go!" Mino said holding his hands for Jinwoo.
Jinwoo grabbed his hands and went through the window effortlessly. As the door opened Mino had just went through the window. They started running in the streets hands in hands without looking back just hearing the curses and adrenaline pulsing through their veins. Beside Mino, Jinwoo smiled blindly mesmerizing the other boy. They stopped to catch their breath at a hidden corner still hands in hands.
"Uh...Im fine now" Jinwoo said looking at their laced hands at which Mino quickly let go embarrassed.
Mino took off his vest and placed it on Jinwoo's shoulders.
"Sorry I took you out not even properly dressed" Mino said scratching his head looking away at Jinwoo's ed shirt.
Jinwoo slowly buttoned his shirt smirking and thinking of how innocent Mino looked.
"Well since you took me out...what do you want to do with me?" Jinwoo said observing Mino.
"Well for a start the hospital?"
"No way!" Jinwoo said too loud "I mean I don't like hospitals..." he said calmer.
"But your wounds..." Mino said placing his thumb on Jinwoo's lips making the other wince a little.
"I guess its already too late its 3am..." Mino said looking at his watch.
"Wow how do I get home..." Jinwoo said absently
"Ah...maybe you could stay over at my place...for the night..." Mino attempted
"Im not sure its a good idea... but its late" Jinwoo smiled kindly accepting the offer.
 
"Make yourself comfortable Ill get you some clothes while you take a bath" Mino said showing Jinwoo where to go.
"Thank you....for everything" Jinwoo said before disappearing in the bathroom.
Mino wasn’t too sure what he should do in these types of situations and was worried for Jinwoo's body.
 
As Mino was dozing off on his bed Jinwoo laid on top of him.
"What is it that you want? Everyone always wants the same"
Mino’s eyes opened abruptly at Jinwoo's lifeless eyes panting on top of him.
"You are wrong....i dont want what you may think" Mino responded switching their position on the bed. Jinwoo winced under him. Mino got away from Jinwoo fearing he had hurt him. "Wait a sec" Mino said leaving the man's side to come back with a first aid kit. "Sit for a minute", Mino kneeled as Jinwoo was seating down and grabbed his left foot.
"Why are you being so kind?" Jinwoo asked him as Mino was bandaging and massaging his bruised foot. "I...I have no money, and I can only offer my body" Jinwoo said lowering his head.
Mino had finished and had now placed his head on Jinwoo's knees.
"I don't need a reason to be kind.."
"Mino you know...if it's you...I would be honored to let you do me...." Jinwoo said tears caught in his throat.
"You are too precious for someone like me...I don't want to hurt you..."
"P..please do...me" Jinwoo said kissing Mino's hands lips trembling. "Help me get rid of this dirtiness...I only want to remember you"
 
~
 
Mino woke up that morning alone. It felt like the previous night had never happened. The only thing that assured him that this wasn't a dream but a reality was the letter on his bedside table. Signed with a cursive 'J' only.
 
 
 
 
--------/--------------------------/----------------------/--------------------------/
A/N:
 
Hello There Thank you for reading this If you got to the bottom of the story! It's just a little Songkim thing, please kindly comment if You liked this or not :) 
 
I didn't mark it as Mature but who knows...
 
P.S I'm not sure yet if there will be a second chapter ~_~