A Special Encounter

Just because I look like her, doesn't mean I'm your lover!

Hey guys sorry If I haven't updated in a while I've been real busy latley...fail at spelling

anyway thanks for your ideas ihavetheKEYXD for your suggestions. Well, I don't want it to be a short story so I'm going add Block B to this since I recently watched their new MV Nanrina X3 oh so the way thay look like hairstyles and stuff when I describe them will be from that mv

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

I was at Beast's dorm making their lunch since they were all lazy to do anything. 'Kikwang's not here...I hope he comes home soon I only have 3 months left to be with home. I need to spend as much time as I can. Maybe when it's over he'll love me for me and not Yura. Oh face it ~~~~~ Kikwang will never stop loving Yura' I thought to myself. I sighed and placed the sandwiches on the kitchen table. They should be down here in 3...2...1...suddenly everyone, except kikwang, came downstairs and ran out the door. 'Huh. they must be late for their schedules. That what you get for being lazy and waiting for me to make you something' I thought to myself watching them all leave.After I cleaned the kitchen and put on my jacket and shoes, I walked out the door and locked it. I decided I should go buy some food for my own lunch so I walked to the grocery store that was near the dorm.

I walked for a couple minutes. Well, as usual I wasn't paying much attention and ended up bumping into someone. I fell on the ground and dropped all my grocery's. I looked up and saw the most prettiest boy ever! OMG! He looked down at me and held out his hand for me to grab. I took his hand and helped me up. I looked around for my grocery's when I turned and saw this cute boy holding the bag. He walked up to me "Here you go noona!" he said and handed me the bag. I smiled "Thank you" and I took the bag. The cute boy smiled at me too and said "What's your name? I'm Kyung by the way" the cu-...Kyung said. "Oh, my name is ~~~~~~" I replied smiling. Kyung swung his arm around my shoulders and pointed me towards the rest of his friends. I saw Kyung point towards the pretty boy who helped me up. "He's the dude who helped you up, his name is Jaehyo" Kyung said. Kyung went over everyones names "The one in glasses is Taeil" Taeil waved and I waved back. "The one with redish hair is U-Kwon and next to him is Minhyuk" "Call me B-Bomb" he said and I nodded. "The blondie is Zico and the one next to him is P.O." I looked at them all. They didn't seem all too bad maybe they can be my friends, Kikwang will probably kill me though...

"Umm I should head home. Someones waiting for me" I said. I bowed and left when suddenly I felt someone pull on my arm. I turned around and I saw Jaehyo. "Hey wait, give me your phone for a sec" he said blushing a little bit. I gave him my phone and I saw he was pressing some buttons. After a minute or so he gave it back to me. "There now my numbers in there. If you need anything just call" he said and walked back to his friends who were yelling at him for only puting his number in my cellphone.

I walked away like it was nothing. It would be alright if I had his number in my phone right? Kikwang won't be mad right? Just in case I'll change Jaehyo's name on my contacts to 'Pretty Cookie ^v^'. IDK It  was a random name. I hit save, now there is no suspicion. Oh man it sounds like I'm cheating. I don't think I am, it's normal for me to have guy friends...but it's not normal for Yura. Great, technically I may be cheating. Oh this so confusing. I should go see Yoseob and Dujun they can give me some advice. I went to the park and sat on a bench as I texted Yoseob.

Yoseob! You there!?

I waited a couple minutes before Yoseob texted me back.

OH HEY BESTIE! HOW YOU DOING :D

What's with the CAPS?

IDK IM JUST REALLY EXCITED TO TEXT YOU! :D YOUR MY BESTIE!

Okay well, I need to talk to you and Dujun. It's important. You guy's still at schedule?

Oh! We finished our schedule ages ago. So, were just relaxing. Dongwoon is cuddling wIth this dolphin plushie, it's so cute XD

...are you guys at my house?

PSH NO! Why would you think that?!

Cause I know for a fact Dongwoon always cuddles with my dophin plushie at any chance he can get. Now the truth are you and Dongwoon at my house?

...YES OKAY! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! I'M YOUR BESTIE DX

I don't hate you just stay there I need to talk to you

kk waiting~

With that I place my phone in my bag and started to walk back to my house.

When I got to my house, I opened the door and went inside, locking it. I walked towards my room and opened the door seeing Yoseob and Dongwoon fighting over the Dolphin plushie, while Dujun was looking out the window. Yoseob noticed me and let go of the plushie making Dongwoon fall backwards and off the bed. I went over to Dongwoon and helped him up. "Thank you noona" he said "no prob". I sat on the bed and Yoseob sat on my right. Yoseob, being my best friend, felt that something was wrong so "Hey Dongwoon can you le-" Yoseob didn't even finish what he was going to say and Dongwoon was already half way out the door. "YAH! You didn't even know what I was going to ask!" Yoseob yelled. Dongwoon turned around and pouted "You were going to ask me to leave for one of your talks" "Yeah but it's rude to not let anyone finish what they were saying" Yoseob said. "I just don't want to be here when you guy's have your talks. You don't pay attention to me when I'm in the room and when I try to leave, you guy's tell me to stay and then go back into your conversations. So, I'm going to leave first" Dongwoon said walking out the door again.

Dongwoon left and closeed the door behind him. Dujun walked towards the bed and sat to the left of me. "So what's up?" Dujun asked me. I took a deep breath and told what happened. "So, now I have this dudes phone number" I concluded. They gave a thinking expression and Dujun told me "Well, I say delete the phone number". "I agree. Now I've known you since forever and I'm pretty sure both you and Yura can't keep a secret as big as keeping a boy's phone number" Yoseob told me. I looked down at my phone "Maybe you guy's are right..." I said. I looked up at the clock. "Don't you guy's have a schedule like right now?" I asked. They looked at eachother and quickly ran out the door. I ran after them until about the door and screamed "BYE!" and closed the door. I walked back to my room and layed on my bed looking at my phone thinking if I should delete the Jaehyo's number until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phew finnaly done! so how was it?

subscribe and comment :D